Ricky on SEN Mon am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

InkerSaint wrote:The video aired on ACA shows what looks like an occupied hotel room, with a large pair of trousers on the floor holding a wallet with Nixon's I.D. in it, and a nearby table with lines of white powder.

Where, when, and in what circumstances this has been filmed is impossible to tell. Clearly this is not a person you can leave alone with your personal effects but perhaps that had not been established at the time of the filming.
it looks bad and a great set up of RN.

Why didn't he report his ID/drivers license/credit cards stole till after she went to the media?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
St Lenny
Club Player

Just why is the HS paying her accommodation? And when does she turn 18.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:Just why is the HS paying her accommodation? And when does she turn 18.
Well they said because she had no where else to live. It is basically the same as paying for the story which every paper does. She turns 18 on her next birthday but apart from seeing her face in every magazine in Australia I dont think that will change anything. I suppose it could actually get bigger after she is 18 because the magazines will have a story with a photo.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:In terms of people on this site defending RN I think this is more about making sure they have the facts before passing judgement in most cases. Unfortunately, when it comes to this girl, it is hard to know fact from fiction. I think this is causing people to wonder.

The more I hear the worse it is getting for RN though, and the video does not look great.

What a sorry tale for all involved. Sad stuff.
true sainterman. i know its exciting for some of us from the outside. but really its just sad. lives will be ruined from this.

armoo - i agree roo is a big boy. the role model stuff i meant is for 18 year olds starting out . although im sure there are people out there who can get roo the same amount of cash but who wont try and sh*g his enemy.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:Just why is the HS paying her accommodation? And when does she turn 18.
Well they said because she had no where else to live. It is basically the same as paying for the story which every paper does. She turns 18 on her next birthday but apart from seeing her face in every magazine in Australia I dont think that will change anything. I suppose it could actually get bigger after she is 18 because the magazines will have a story with a photo.
It's not actually.

They are drip-feeding the hand to mouth lifestyle of deranged, unstable, deluded, homeless minor for their significant commercial benefit.

It's gross.

At age 18 her 'opponents' will take the gloves off at a time when her misdemeanours will mean something more than a slap on the wrist. That's the difference.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
It's not actually.

They are drip-feeding the hand to mouth lifestyle of deranged, unstable, deluded, homeless minor for their significant commercial benefit.

It's gross.

At age 18 her 'opponents' will take the gloves off at a time when her misdemeanours will mean something more than a slap on the wrist. That's the difference.
I dont get what will happen differently at 18. If she has no money there is no point in suing her and if she breaks the law it doesnt matter what age you are. What would RN do differently if she was 3 months older. Like I said she will be in magazines because they will have a photo of her.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

yeah dunno if 18 will change much. if shes done something illegal (stolen credit cards and airfares) then ricky should lodge a formal complaint and show the cops his bank details. wont be hard to prove.

the fact is she has outsmarted a 47 year old big shot. he is to blame here. the only innocent victims in all of this are roo and dal. roo should be livid with his mate/manager.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
It's not actually.

It's gross.

I dont get what will happen differently at 18. If she has no money there is no point in suing her and if she breaks the law it doesnt matter what age you are. What would RN do differently if she was 3 months older. Like I said she will be in magazines because they will have a photo of her.
I agree to an extent. Her profile will amplify and she'll be more recognisable. Given. But she'll also be required to answer to laws that no longer have their edge softened on account of age.

I still don't get how you reckon the HS are just rolling their arm over here as if it's any old day at the office. Their conduct beggars belief!

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Thinline wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
It's not actually.

It's gross.

I agree to an extent. Her profile will amplify and she'll be more recognisable. Given. But she'll also be required to answer to laws that no longer have their edge softened on account of age.

I still don't get how you reckon the HS are just rolling their arm over here as if it's any old day at the office. Their conduct beggars belief!
Papers dont worry me at all. People need to take responsibility of themselves especially RN. I wouldbnt have a clue if the HS set all this up. IMO i doubt it. She has been very clever previously and that had nothing to do with the papers. They were never going to knock back the story once she rang them, if that is what happened

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What about this dude?

Seems to be 'on call'

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/a ... 6009133490

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

I just watched the video.

1 they are not on-screen together
2 Nixon collapses like an exhausted drunk apparently oblivious to anything around him other than the proximity of a mattress.

YES, RN, what the F*** were you thinking being there...dunce points your way...

BUT, on viewing it, given this vixen's (the Nixon Vixen even??) history and balanced against RN's story, frankly I'm leaning in favour of the former St Kilda half back flanker...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:I just watched the video.

2 Nixon collapses like an exhausted drunk apparently oblivious to anything around him other than the proximity of a mattress.

BUT, on viewing it, given this vixen's (the Nixon Vixen even??) history and balanced against RN's story, frankly I'm leaning in favour of the former St Kilda half back flanker...
Where can you see it?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:

Where can you see it?
On all HS website. It's been edited so I don't know if that's a legal thing or if that's simply what they were provided with. Can only comment on what I've seen of course.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Well that video means jack.

Sainterman
Club Player

Fair enough, but the problem might be that these are the bits they are brave enough to show....what is missing?

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:

Fair enough, but the problem might be that these are the bits they are brave enough to show....what is missing?
That, my good saintly friend, is the $64 million question that pops up every time this dolly bird hits the headlines...

Everything's always open to multiple interpretations...

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Well that video means jack.
Exactly. The old Hun's want to have something a little more substantive you'd reckon...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Exactly. The old Hun's want to have something a little more substantive you'd reckon...
I heard the editor today and he said what they had wasnt good for Nixon. Id be pretty sure that isnt it or plenty is cut out.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Now that we've all had a look at Ricky in his underpants, can anyone even say for certain that it's him and not some lookalike?

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

What a laugh! There is no way in hell you can tell if its Nixon for SURE or not. Where will this end? Oooooh theres a video....ohhhhh its on ACA....but is that nixon or a giraffe? What a joke.

St Lenny
Club Player

Correct me if im wrong, but isnt St kilda surpose to be funding her accommodation? If so, why does the HS feel the need to provide a place?

When she turns 18 she will be legally accountable.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

for some reason the paper is taking care of living arrangements now.

(im) guessing there was a time limit put on how long the club would fork out the dosh?

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

One thing (well a few actually) doesn't make sense to me about this.

The girl claims the reason she was seeking revenge towards Nixon was because she found out he was married.

Maybe I've got that bit wrong.

So why does she talk about hating him and setting him up all along - before she had the affair then discovered he was married?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

leaning where? u saying the video was doctored? man oh man what more do u want? he collapsed because it was late at night. hed been drinking and having sex. thats what you do. not sure how much evidence you want? the video is 100% verified. as are the audio tapes. as are the HS journos observations on the car. there is no dispute on this. Its all beyond dispute. you are the only person on the plant left believing him.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:One thing (well a few actually) doesn't make sense to me about this.

The girl claims the reason she was seeking revenge towards Nixon was because she found out he was married.

Maybe I've got that bit wrong.

So why does she talk about hating him and setting him up all along - before she had the affair then discovered he was married?
She said she hated him and went to set him up. Then after having sex and doing drugs a few times she came to have feelings for him (this is normal behaviour from some women). Then once she found out hed be lying about the wife and kids she lashed out and went back to the stitch up plan. Makes perfect sense to me.

This totally adds up to me. How many times have u seen girls fall in love with guys after they share sex and drugs together even when the guy is a total a$$-hole? I have often observed this in the world. Its very common. Has always annoyed me too. Some girls (especially young) brains get all lovey and associate the good feelings of drugs and sex with the person involved even when the person is a total knob. this is why desperate and bad blokes often use drugs to get girls. And make no mistake this is exactly what Ricky was doing all along. its a well known practice.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Tue 22 Feb 2011 11:57am, edited 2 times in total.