Ricky on SEN Mon am

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but isnt St kilda surpose to be funding her accommodation? If so, why does the HS feel the need to provide a place?

When she turns 18 she will be legally accountable.
what do u mean legally accountable? im not sure which parts of laws are protecting her because of her age? criminal charges can be and are often directed at people under 18.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:One thing (well a few actually) doesn't make sense to me about this.

The girl claims the reason she was seeking revenge towards Nixon was because she found out he was married.

Maybe I've got that bit wrong.

So why does she talk about hating him and setting him up all along - before she had the affair then discovered he was married?
She said she hated him and went to set him up. Then after having sex and doing drugs a few times she came to have feelings for him (this is normal behaviour from women). Then once she found out hed be lying about the wife and kids she lashed out and went back to the stitch up plan. Makes perfect sense to me.

This totally adds up to me. How many times have u seen girls fall in love with guys after they share sex and drugs together even when the guy is a total a$$-hole? I have often observed this in the world. Its very common. Has always annoyed me too. Girls brains get all lovey and associate the good feelings of drugs and sex with the person involved even when the person is a total knob. this is why desperate and bad blokes often use drugs to get girls. And make no mistake this is exactly what Ricky was doing all along. its a well known practice.

Oh Ok. So she wanted to burn Nixon from the start?

Well, I'd say she's achieved her objective!

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:One thing (well a few actually) doesn't make sense to me about this.

The girl claims the reason she was seeking revenge towards Nixon was because she found out he was married.

So why does she talk about hating him and setting him up all along - before she had the affair then discovered he was married?
She said she hated him and went to set him up. Then after having sex and doing drugs a few times she came to have feelings for him (this is normal behaviour from some women). Then once she found out hed be lying about the wife and kids she lashed out and went back to the stitch up plan. Makes perfect sense to me.

This totally adds up to me. How many times have u seen girls fall in love with guys after they share sex and drugs together even when the guy is a total a$$-hole? I have often observed this in the world. Its very common. Has always annoyed me too. Some girls (especially young) brains get all lovey and associate the good feelings of drugs and sex with the person involved even when the person is a total knob. this is why desperate and bad blokes often use drugs to get girls. And make no mistake this is exactly what Ricky was doing all along. its a well known practice.

Oh Ok. So she wanted to burn Nixon from the start?

Well, I'd say she's achieved her objective!
She sure did. He didnt do himself any favours by the sound of it. Sent her suggestive texts straight after her mediation over the picture saga. Thats f_ed up.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Thinline wrote:I just watched the video.

1 they are not on-screen together
2 Nixon collapses like an exhausted drunk apparently oblivious to anything around him other than the proximity of a mattress.

YES, RN, what the F*** were you thinking being there...dunce points your way...

BUT, on viewing it, given this vixen's (the Nixon Vixen even??) history and balanced against RN's story, frankly I'm leaning in favour of the former St Kilda half back flanker...
leaning where? u saying the video was doctored? man oh man what more do u want? he collapsed because it was late at night. hed been drinking and having sex. thats what you do. not sure how much evidence you want? the video is 100% verified. as are the audio tapes. as are the HS journos observations on the car. there is no dispute on this. Its all beyond dispute. you are the only person on the plant left believing him.
There is more video now. Obviously it places the earlier film in better context.

Explain to me Con, what is vis a vis this girl that Nixon has done that's illegal?

Can you prove he made her drink?

Can you prove he peddled her drugs?

Can you prove he shagged her?

The only 'proof' I see is of a monumental lapse of judgement.

The likes of you jumping on here and playing all high and mighty and moral grandstanding about Nixon is puke inducing.

My father in law is 28 years older than my mother in law. They met when she was 19. Do you want to cast a judgement on them?

You seem quite adept at it.

For christ's sake this young girl is playing Lolita and Nixon is a nuffy.

The media's part in setting the scene is reprehensible. Similarly the senior journos who are publicly settling scores are equally disgusting.

There is nothing served by apportioning blame.

As far as I can see there are no innocent parties anywhere, just flawed people - yes, they do exist - who've f***ed up and, thanks to Joe Bogan Public's disgusting thirst for saucy gossip, had their frailties turned into a f****** soap opera.

What, if you don't mind me asking, has Nixon done to you that makes you so vindictive?

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
St Lenny wrote:Correct me if im wrong, but isnt St kilda surpose to be funding her accommodation? If so, why does the HS feel the need to provide a place?

When she turns 18 she will be legally accountable.
what do u mean legally accountable? im not sure which parts of laws are protecting her because of her age? criminal charges can be and are often directed at people under 18.
Not sure about legally accountable, but she'll lose the 'innocent young girl' tag that seems to have gained her sympathy from many sectors of the public.

The other thing that will undoubtedly happen, is that she'll lose the support of the press when it suits them.
Once they've used her, she'll be on her own and left to fend for herself.

In one sense I think it's kind of cool to see a bully wanker like Nixon get setup and burnt like that, but on the other hand I also can't respect or condone the nastiness and vindictiveness displayed by this chick throughout this entire sorry saga.
Frankly, the posting of the nudie pictures of the Saints guys was terrible. They weren't hurting anyone, and werent' breaking any laws or doing anything morally wrong, yet she chose to hurt these guys and their families publicly by posting the photos just to serve her own purpose.

I feel for the girl because I don't think she realises what she's really doing here. I don't think she realises the impact to her that her actions will have down the track.

I feel sorry for Nixon, because he's up the creek! No matter how much of a creep someone is, I always feel a bit of pity for them when you can see they're done.

The girl is nasty and naive, and Nixon is a dick head. But the press are the real villians in this.

saintly
Saintsational Legend

there is talk that there she has videos of saints players doing the deed! god i hope not! not that i care if someone is gay, but man, the fallout on that (if true) would just blow the club apart.

saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote: there is talk that there she has videos of saints players doing the deed! .

Yes there have been Bigfooty rumours for ages. I would suspect that if there were they would have surfaced by now.
saintly wrote: god i hope not! not that i care if someone is gay, but man, the fallout on that (if true) would just blow the club apart.
Why would they blow the club apart?

The players have already admitted having sex with her. Any video would just be more of the same but more graphic.

Even this bimbo would probably be reluctant to have sex pictures of her circulating.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

saintsRrising wrote:
saintly wrote: there is talk that there she has videos of saints players doing the deed! .

Yes there have been Bigfooty rumours for ages. I would suspect that if there were they would have surfaced by now.
saintly wrote: god i hope not! not that i care if someone is gay, but man, the fallout on that (if true) would just blow the club apart.

The players have already admitted having sex with her. Any video would just be more of the same but more graphic.

Even this bimbo would probably be reluctant to have sex pictures of her circulating.
The rumour being circulated on BF (mainly by Collingwood nuffies) is that there is a video of Saints engaging in gay sex.

Sainterman
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:
saintsRrising wrote:

The rumour being circulated on BF (mainly by Collingwood nuffies) is that there is a video of Saints engaging in gay sex.
This is all BS.

No such footage exists.

I see she has now tweeted that she has now recieved a summary of charges from the police and is currently meeting with her lawyer. Amazing she has time to tweet!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:

She said she hated him and went to set him up. Then after having sex and doing drugs a few times she came to have feelings for him (this is normal behaviour from some women). Then once she found out hed be lying about the wife and kids she lashed out and went back to the stitch up plan. Makes perfect sense to me.
All good in theory Con.

I'm not defending RN, but I simply don't accept that this wordly "girl", with her extensive access to the internet, would not have known of his marital status prior to setting out to get him. :roll:

matrix
Saintsational Legend

big whoops

if someone comes along and shows some footage of them doing the funky disco then the person exposing this is just 100% vindictive and out right just in it to cause embarrassment.

so what if someone is gay...its 2011 ffs
oh my god the bank manager at so and so bank is gay
someone who plays for the saints is gay oh my god
an afl coach is gay...good lord
the bloke who runs the deli at the corner of the street is gay....heavens to betsy

but seeing as its such a 'macho' sport then itll be all over the papers like it was the biggest thing ever in this world

ffs christchurch had an earthquake measuring 6 odd last night/this morn

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:ffs christchurch had an earthquake measuring 6 odd last night/this morn
Lucky it wasn't Queenstown!

Just think of the headlines :shock:

derby Street
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
matrix wrote:ffs christchurch had an earthquake measuring 6 odd last night/this morn
Lucky it wasn't Queenstown!

Just think of the headlines :shock:

How true !

Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:

All good in theory Con.

I'm not defending RN, but I simply don't accept that this wordly "girl", with her extensive access to the internet, would not have known of his marital status prior to setting out to get him. :roll:
Just wondering out aloud?

How did she get the nude photos from Gilbert?
Anything eerily similar about how she apparently managed to stitch up Nixon?

When she removed/copied/stole the information from Gilbert she was apparently 'in a relationship' with him.
Seems she has a 'burning desire' to take out 'insurance' from and against those she 'cares' about.

Some adjectives which spring to my mind about her general mental state:-
calculating
callous
scheming
vindictive

BTW, that has nothing to do with Nixon putting himself 'in harm's way'. That is just plain sheer stupidity on his part.
He would certainly have been aware from his client (Gilbert) as to how she managed to obtain those photos from his laptop.
That he allowed himself to be placed in a position to let her do similarly (self confessed by her) to him is mind boggling.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:
Con Gorozidis wrote:
Thinline wrote:I just watched the video.

1 they are not on-screen together
2 Nixon collapses like an exhausted drunk apparently oblivious to anything around him other than the proximity of a mattress.

YES, RN, what the F*** were you thinking being there...dunce points your way...

BUT, on viewing it, given this vixen's (the Nixon Vixen even??) history and balanced against RN's story, frankly I'm leaning in favour of the former St Kilda half back flanker...
leaning where? u saying the video was doctored? man oh man what more do u want? he collapsed because it was late at night. hed been drinking and having sex. thats what you do. not sure how much evidence you want? the video is 100% verified. as are the audio tapes. as are the HS journos observations on the car. there is no dispute on this. Its all beyond dispute. you are the only person on the plant left believing him.
There is more video now. Obviously it places the earlier film in better context.

Explain to me Con, what is vis a vis this girl that Nixon has done that's illegal?

Can you prove he made her drink?

Can you prove he peddled her drugs?

Can you prove he shagged her?

The only 'proof' I see is of a monumental lapse of judgement.

The likes of you jumping on here and playing all high and mighty and moral grandstanding about Nixon is puke inducing.

My father in law is 28 years older than my mother in law. They met when she was 19. Do you want to cast a judgement on them?

The media's part in setting the scene is reprehensible. Similarly the senior journos who are publicly settling scores are equally disgusting.

As far as I can see there are no innocent parties anywhere, just flawed people - yes, they do exist - who've f***ed up and, thanks to Joe Bogan Public's disgusting thirst for saucy gossip, had their frailties turned into a f****** soap opera.

What, if you don't mind me asking, has Nixon done to you that makes you so vindictive?
im not even vindictive. Im not even judging him. im arguing two things on here. the first is about which version of events are correct and the second is how , if at all, it is relevant to the saints.

As someone funnily said yesterday maybe theyll sort it out and live happily ever after. Im not that fussed. I dont even reckon i mentioned the law. But yeah he could probably go for the drugs and the booze Id say - although hard to prove.

All im saying is he tried to b/s the public and I think he let his client Roo down. Because this is a saints fan forum - im writing in the context of a saints supporter (i hate using the term "hat") - and from that perspective - in the context of a saints supporter i feel he has betrayed our skipper.

apart from that i couldnt give a flog what he does. just saying he did it for sure and tring to move debate on from the argument that anything was doctored. saying it happened and it wasnt doctored isnt bringing morality into it. just saying yeah these are the facts. i couldnt give a flog if he was doing a panda and playing russian roulette with several endangered species. but i reckon he let roo down big time. thats for roo to decide though. not me. but F*** me if i was roo id be fuming.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Thinline wrote:

?
im not in the slightest concerned about the sex and age gap. thats totally irrelevant. its the deception he used. he deceived and betrayed roo and he tried to portray a "father helper" role and publicly make out he was a legend of a bloke - even wanted credit in the papers for it. thats my moral gripe if i have one at all.

but yeah on most of the score u are right. no point having a blame game here and getting all juiced up. just a bloke who got a little carried away. could easily have been me in a different life/under different circ's.
Last edited by Con Gorozidis on Tue 22 Feb 2011 1:25pm, edited 3 times in total.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

sorry if already posted but is it true ricky has left australia?

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Grimfang
Club Player

Did you forget about the cop who is currently suspended (unsure if it's in court or not currently)?

He busted this charmer for shoplifting.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Grimfang wrote:Did you forget about the cop who is currently suspended (unsure if it's in court or not currently)?

He busted this charmer for shoplifting.
yeah i forgot that one. didnt she also have sex with him. seriously INCREDIBLE .

Grimfang
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:yeah i forgot that one. didnt she also have sex with him. seriously INCREDIBLE .
It's why I have an issue with descriptions of this girl as "vulnerable". She deliberately sets out to destroy people's lives and careers because they have slighted her (in her view). Yep, the guys are dumb for falling for it, but this "vulnerable child" crap has allowed her to escape any consequences for her actions so far.

The HS editor finally called it right when he described her as "dangerous" yesterday morning.

Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are a quick and tasty morsel.
markp
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:sorry if already posted but is it true ricky has left australia?

For NZ maybe....

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:
saintdooley wrote:sorry if already posted but is it true ricky has left australia?

For NZ maybe....
Alone???

saintly
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:

For NZ maybe....
ireland

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

markp wrote:

For NZ maybe....
America

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
markp wrote:

For NZ maybe....
America
Is Where's Ricky going to replace Where's Wally???