Girl who can't be named on 60 minutes

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Just (in hindsight mind you) the hotel may not have been the best option.

Could of given her an education fund to further her studies or something like that?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Just (in hindsight mind you) the hotel may not have been the best option.

Could of given her an education fund to further her studies or something like that?
yeah good point. not sure an inner city hotel is that great an idea. asking for trouble really.

but all in all saints come out of this sqeuaky clean. i still cant for the life of me figure out anything the saints or the saints players have done wrong in all of this in any way shape or form.

not sure what the likes of caro wilso were ever ranting on about.

nixon on the other hand... dear oh dear.

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Just (in hindsight mind you) the hotel may not have been the best option.

But I don't think it was ever about what was best for her. PR is about making yourself look good, regardless of whether you are or not.

And to that end, they eventually got it right.

PJ
SS Life Member

Girl who can't be named on 60 mins - will this be the sequel to girl who kicked the hornet's nest?

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
saint-stu
Club Player

I knew it! I am so angry at the press and all the opposition supporter morons who flamed the saints over this. Even before she admitted to lying about the pregnancy, I could not understand what the saints had done to warrant "an appalling way to treat a child".
Con Gorozidis wrote:but all in all saints come out of this sqeuaky clean
I'm really not sure about that. Poor Roo and Dal will have to live with the taunts for the rest of their careers (or longer).

1ac46a38
stinger
Saintsational Legend

PJ wrote:Girl who can't be named on 60 mins - will this be the sequel to girl who kicked the hornet's nest?
well..she certainly was a girl who played with fire.....don't know if she has any tramp stamps.... :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
fingers
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
SainterK wrote:
satchmo wrote:
SainterK wrote:
So who is the brains, benefactor, whatever you want to call them?
I only have opinion on that one.

I noticed a change in the tone of the media towards the Saints last year.
Oddly, it coincided with some strange events. At the time I thought it was obvious, but it's easy to shoot these things down as paranoia.
Events around early April? It has crossed my mind as well.
Some very weird s*** has happened.

Unfortunately for the people that took great delight in orchestrating these events, they left a couple of loose ends.
??

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
satchmo wrote:
SainterK wrote:
satchmo wrote:
SainterK wrote:

Oddly, it coincided with some strange events. At the time I thought it was obvious, but it's easy to shoot these things down as paranoia.
Some very weird s*** has happened.

Unfortunately for the people that took great delight in orchestrating these events, they left a couple of loose ends.
??
what happened in april?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

saint-stu wrote:I knew it! I am so angry at the press and all the opposition supporter morons who flamed the saints over this. Even before she admitted to lying about the pregnancy, I could not understand what the saints had done to warrant "an appalling way to treat a child".
Con Gorozidis wrote:but all in all saints come out of this sqeuaky clean
I'm really not sure about that. Poor Roo and Dal will have to live with the taunts for the rest of their careers (or longer).
yeah - ethically i meant. obviously collateral damage not good. but thats prety chilidish stuff.

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

satchmo wrote:
SainterK wrote:

Which events are we speaking of here?

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

What happened in April that was so voodoo??

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

see my signature picture for a clue

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
defacto
Club Player

collingwood?

hungry for a premiership
Club Player

oohhhhhhhhh.

Malthouse u prick.

"Too big, too strong, too whatever."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Just read Gazrats contribution to this thread, he calls it as he see's it...

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

hungry for a premiership wrote:oohhhhhhhhh.

Malthouse u prick.
Close. real close

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Forget about all this conspiricy bulls***.

The truth was on 60 minutes for all to see.

Kim Duthie is a psychopath.

Pure and simple.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote: The truth was on 60 minutes for all to see.
Love your work grumps.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
matrix
Saintsational Legend

starsign
Club Player

OOOOOOOH but it was!!!

It gave her the opportunity to carry on her fiasco totally independantly in comfort and "private" and hence certainly giving her enough rope to procede to hang herself completly

I recon it was a masterstroke!!

p.s. evidently 60 Minutes edited out the last bit where she said she was really looking forward to getting on with her new life ......as a night deposit clerk for a sperm bank!!!

Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

Ch 9 News tonight -apparently KD has been at the cop shop today for several hours, reason unknown but can only be put down to last nights interview. There is also now a full time security guard at her hotel door.

So much for "I want to get on with a normal life now and move forward"

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

something on 7 pm report apparently- about chasing fame...

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Ch 9 News tonight -apparently KD has been at the cop shop today for several hours, reason unknown but can only be put down to last nights interview. There is also now a full time security guard at her hotel door.

She is a stupid young girl no doubt about that, however her manipulation and exploitation by the media has been appalling.

I said months back i fear for this girls future, she was playign with the big boys of AFL and media, both of whom run this town, usually in cahoots.

The media from Dowsley, to Wilson and Sheahan in the print to Hinch on the radio and Chl 9 last night have used her for their own purposes - to sell advertising - are now turning on her.

of course she is now a LIAR, and a cheat etc, without any examination of the hysterical, race to the bottom, media who fed off everything they were told, making moralistic judgements, without ever checking any of the facts.

Gilbert, Riewoldt, Dal Santo, Dawson, and the STKFC has had their names and reputations dragged through the mud by a complicit media baying for blood like a pack of wild dogs, and for what? A pack of unsubstantiated lies by an immature lost teenager.

We are the adults, that includes the likes of Hinch and Wilson et al, we are supposed to take care of young people like KD, not use her for our own ends.

Lance or James??

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

saintbrat wrote:something on 7 pm report apparently- about chasing fame...
Actually, a reasonable and balanced report, especially from Charlie. It's not a bad show (except when that vicious creep Bolt pops up), but I guess Murdoch Jnr will fix that (unless his wife gets a permanent gig).

Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:Ch 9 News tonight -apparently KD has been at the cop shop today for several hours, reason unknown but can only be put down to last nights interview. There is also now a full time security guard at her hotel door.

She is a stupid young girl no doubt about that, however her manipulation and exploitation by the media has been appalling.

I said months back i fear for this girls future, she was playign with the big boys of AFL and media, both of whom run this town, usually in cahoots.

The media from Dowsley, to Wilson and Sheahan in the print to Hinch on the radio and Chl 9 last night have used her for their own purposes - to sell advertising - are now turning on her.

of course she is now a LIAR, and a cheat etc, without any examination of the hysterical, race to the bottom, media who fed off everything they were told, making moralistic judgements, without ever checking any of the facts.

Gilbert, Riewoldt, Dal Santo, Dawson, and the STKFC has had their names and reputations dragged through the mud by a complicit media baying for blood like a pack of wild dogs, and for what? A pack of unsubstantiated lies by an immature lost teenager.

We are the adults, that includes the likes of Hinch and Wilson et al, we are supposed to take care of young people like KD, not use her for our own ends.
I totally agree.

I don't usually buy into the off-field stuff, but this entire episode just reeked of tabloid media creating a story and creating a situation that clearly the public wanted to hear.

People blame the media, and they have every right to. But really, it's the public that keep the media in a job. If the public didn't want to hear the s*** they dish up, they simply wouldn't dish it up anymore.

You only had to have a read of the BigFooty input on the whole thing to see that what the press was pushing, was exactly what society wanted.

That's what really bothers me. I think Leo.J expressed in another thread how disillusioned he is with society after this whole debacle. And I have to agree.

The press simply gave the people what they wanted. The media make me sick, but sadly so does the general public these days and their morbid obsession with other people's business and their complete inability to think for themselves.

The whole thing is sad. And it's also sad that for whatever reason, the AFL has gone this horrible tabloid path. The actual game of footy is pretty much a sideshow these days amongst all the other crap.

A kid's life is ruined, because instead of being pointed in the right direction and advised what not to do, she was pushed down a path that was only ever going to serve the media and the mob that was hinging on their every word.