She's back!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

wasaintsfan
Club Player

ive copped nothing but grief from collingwood supporters for months about it... i for one will laugh if its related to them....

as much as i want her to roll over and die i think id prefer a stint at pissing off collingwood first before she does :P

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im not sayig that if she starts on the pies its good
in fact id be a bit of a hypocrite if i did

i didnt like it when it was us
and as much as i hate the pies, i wouldnt want to see them dragged thru the mud by this vindictive young lady either

id rather thump them in a GF

Calais
Club Player

wasaintsfan wrote:ive copped nothing but grief from collingwood supporters for months about it... i for one will laugh if its related to them....

as much as i want her to roll over and die i think id prefer a stint at pissing off collingwood first before she does :P
Well that's fair enough then :)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:im not sayig that if she starts on the pies its good
in fact id be a bit of a hypocrite if i did

i didnt like it when it was us
and as much as i hate the pies, i wouldnt want to see them dragged thru the mud by this vindictive young lady either

id rather thump them in a GF
I understand where you are coming from, and agree.

Not sure how I will feel though, if it's proven that someone at another club may have been helping her drag the Saints through the mud though.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Which media outlet is going to believe anything she says?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

I find it hard to believe that anyone actually wants this to be true. I know as Saints supporters we have all been through heaps from others but surely the best thing that could happen is that she just pisses off never to be heard from again.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
bob__71
Club Player

Other clubs will probably pay her asking price.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

bob__71 wrote:Other clubs will probably pay her asking price.
If they do they are fools.

What's to stop her taking the loot and still spilling her guts later on?

What would the club do? Would they run to the media and say she can't do that because we paid her off? Would they threaten to take her to court?

They would basically be admitting they did whatever is alleged PLUS that they tried to silence the "little girl".

More money than sense IMO if any club tries to do a deal with this piece of work.

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Would make a good movie if true ..

Eddie's Nightmare on Skank St part 2.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

its like the milne rape case.... no one would wish it on anyones club... but after round 3... i felt collingwood deserves a taste of their own medicine... and by gollly did they.. may have won the flag... but won the right to be flagged rapists... just like theyve done to use for 7 years....

i dont wish it on anyone but itd make me smile to see all those smug collingwood supports shut their damn mouths about it :)\

i havent seen or heard anything about milnes rape case from a collingwood support since the week after gf2.....

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

First off, let me say I wish this whole thing had never happened. But of course it did.

What has p…ed me off from the outset is the fact that this could have happened to any club but it has nonetheless become the St Kilda saga. You can’t tell me that young players from all clubs don’t get involved with young female admirers. The big difference is the girl herself and her desire to manipulate and exploit the media.

If KD had’ve had the hots for a player from another club then it’s quite likely that club would have been feeling the pain of the last 9 months or so.

Everyone has got stuck into us from opposition supporters, footy writers, shock jocks, moral crusaders, past players etc etc.

So if another club has to feel the pain then so be it. It will cease to be a St Kilda story as such. Some of those people who have mouthed off, especially opposition supporters, will start to squirm. And Kimi, IMO, will lose more support. 60 Minutes exposed her to a lot of people and her crap to Liz Hayes about being sorry, about being a naïve teenager, about having plans to get her life back on track, will be seen for what it is.

Yep, if it ain't the saints, bring it on I say.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

I find it hard to believe that anyone actually wants this to be true.

i do.

oh my lordy , yes i do.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
cwrcyn
Saintsational Legend

her target may very well be a heavily tattood young man who was originally from north of the border. After all, she has known him rather intimately.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

She has Twittered (whoops sorry Gen-Y..Tweeted) a semi naked photo of.....

...herself

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
St Lenny
Club Player

I didnt see anyone giving us the benefit of the doubt. They were more than happy to stick the boots in so no sympathy from me. As long as it doesnt involve us, I really dont care.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:I didnt see anyone giving us the benefit of the doubt. They were more than happy to stick the boots in so no sympathy from me. As long as it doesnt involve us, I really dont care.
So lets get this straight. because she lied about our players it is now fine to lie about other clubs players. Surely she is just a liar whatever club she talks about so it cant be good for the game. Anyway unless she has 100% proof this time the papers will just make her out to be truely waht she is.

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:I didnt see anyone giving us the benefit of the doubt. They were more than happy to stick the boots in so no sympathy from me. As long as it doesnt involve us, I really dont care.
So lets get this straight. because she lied about our players it is now fine to lie about other clubs players. Surely she is just a liar whatever club she talks about so it cant be good for the game. Anyway unless she has 100% proof this time the papers will just make her out to be truely waht she is.
Except the Herald-Sun...They don't seem to care...
In fact there are only two things that are printed in the Herald-Sun that you can believe...The date and the price!

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
In fact there are only two things that are printed in the Herald-Sun that you can believe...The date and the price!
How would you know? i take it you dont read it.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
I wouldn't even believe that to be honest!

They walk amongst us...

Life Long Saint
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Because I have read it (in fact, I used to subscribe to it)...Not that big a leap to think that someone would have read Melbourne's biggest selling daily paper at some point. Geez...are you really that silly or do you do it to satisfy some warped perversion that you have?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Life Long Saint wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Because I have read it (in fact, I used to subscribe to it)...Not that big a leap to think that someone would have read Melbourne's biggest selling daily paper at some point. Geez...are you really that silly or do you do it to satisfy some warped perversion that you have?
So how long a go did you last read it? Obviously you wouldnt have a clue if the paper has changed or not if you dont read it now.

Its actually amazing how many people on here say they dont read the HS but seem to know everything about a topic written in the paper.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

The winner is .................. The Age

http://news.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/ ... 1bvpz.html

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Three items remaining on her hit list which surfaced months ago.

AFL's respect for womens policy
Drug taking in the AFL
Collingwood FC

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Three items remaining on her hit list which surfaced months ago.

AFL's respect for womens policy
Drug taking in the AFL
Collingwood FC
All wrapped into one nice little bundle...

They walk amongst us...

goodie
Club Player

I suppose the advantage of her hassling another club means she might be called something other than 'the St Kilda schoolgirl'