New proble looms on Milne rape case according to the Hun!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Selhurst Saint
Club Player

Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:
They prepared a brief of evidence against Milne, but their superior officer decided not to lay charges after advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions that there was no reasonable chance of a conviction.
None of the crap they are dredging up changes the above fact.

They weren't going to charge him with rape, they were going to charge him with sexual misconduct, but on the evidence it was clear that they wouldn't get a conviction. The girl got into bed with three other people twice for the purpose of having sex. No evidence is missing, all statements say the pretty much the same thing... She willingly got into bed with them, and no force was used.
So it's completely different to the collingwood rape.

Very valid point in bold
Further to this. Am I right in thinking that the two Collingwood players are not going to be charged because the accuser was too drunk and would not make a creditable witness? Even though the third party being a non Collingwood player WAS actually charged?

"...If there has been one recurring theme through this whole shocking mess, it has been the misguided, inflated egos and their ill-judged determination to cling to long-standing old boy friendships. The bad advice that has guided the selfish and culpable James Hird has not only punctuated this saga but symbolised it..."
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Helio wrote:
meher baba wrote:Gee wiz: I thought that was all ancient history now. Since that happened I've been through two divorces, three changes of career and moved interstate four times!!
AKA "on the run"??
Nope, that would be too exciting. If my name was to match the story of life, it would be more like "aka S**t Happens"!!

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
meher baba
Saintsational Legend

Or perhaps "Life's a bitch, then you marry one....then you marry another one...and then...(I'd say "and then you die", but I might have time to fit in a couple more s**t marriages before I die! )

"It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into."
- Jonathan Swift
matrix
Saintsational Legend

blimey :shock:
ones enough!!

and thats because it basically costs too much money

Richter
SS Life Member

meher baba wrote:While i generally share plugger66's view that too many posters on here believe that the media and the footy world are all conspiring against us, perhaps that is the case here to some extent.
The point is that while the media are picking out the Saints for every possible sniff of an infraction no matter how innocuous, what are they NOT reporting?

The media aren't picking out St Kilda because of who we are, but because of who we are not.

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
GRAMophone
Club Player

My first thought also was that the timimg of the Milne article is possibly quite orchestrated to reignite the Saints bad boys vibe and deflect from the protected team.

Put the Milne article on the same page as Nixon and effectively increase the bad branding of the Saints :evil: :evil: :evil:

HOPELESSLY DEVOTED
saintsRrising
Saintsational Legend

HS rag just speculating again...

The OPI is an investigation into the police...not Milne.

The rag's only interest is to sell papers and so the reporter just makes up bulls***.

Flying the World in comfort thanks to FF Points....
St Lenny
Club Player

GRAMophone wrote:My first thought also was that the timimg of the Milne article is possibly quite orchestrated to reignite the Saints bad boys vibe and deflect from the protected team.

Put the Milne article on the same page as Nixon and effectively increase the bad branding of the Saints :evil: :evil: :evil:
Spot on, hence the new article about "bad boy Zac", unreal.............

St Lenny
Club Player

Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:
They prepared a brief of evidence against Milne, but their superior officer decided not to lay charges after advice from the Director of Public Prosecutions that there was no reasonable chance of a conviction.

They weren't going to charge him with rape, they were going to charge him with sexual misconduct, but on the evidence it was clear that they wouldn't get a conviction. The girl got into bed with three other people twice for the purpose of having sex. No evidence is missing, all statements say the pretty much the same thing... She willingly got into bed with them, and no force was used.

Very valid point in bold
Further to this. Am I right in thinking that the two Collingwood players are not going to be charged because the accuser was too drunk and would not make a creditable witness? Even though the third party being a non Collingwood player WAS actually charged?
Yep, picked it in one.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
What actually happened? I take it you were there.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
You should know; you read and believe.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
Not even slightly. Just dont choose to think one side is favoured by the law and others arent. Fancy thinking that though.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

opinion=bad
sheep=good

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
Not even slightly. Just dont choose to think one side is favoured by the law and others arent. Fancy thinking that though.
Both cases thrown out.

Which case is the hs still dragging up, even though it's a lot older?

When was the last time that the hs mentioned the collingwood rape?

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
Both cases thrown out.

Dont know. Cant remember the cops looking into that case though especially as far as a cop trying to stop evidence or conviction. maybe you can tell me. Either way both will have no case to answer eventually.

asiu
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
St Lenny wrote:
Selhurst Saint wrote:
Quixote wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Very valid point in bold
Yep, picked it in one.
Both cases thrown out.

Dont know. Cant remember the cops looking into that case though especially as far as a cop trying to stop evidence or conviction. maybe you can tell me. Either way both will have no case to answer eventually.
what nice patterns

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: Dont know. Cant remember the cops looking into that case though
And you memory is based on what?

What you read in the Herald-Sun?

Just becuase they do or don't print it, doesn't mean it did or didn't happen.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Interesting this surfaces again after rumblings that a Pie or two will be outed by the skank...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Good point.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

If I recall correctly that's what happened when Beams and McCarthy got themselves in trouble...

Hey. Probably just coincidence....

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

saintspremiers wrote:I hope he is found not guilty again.

I know the righteous ones on here want the truth and justice, but I just want it to go away....
f****** gutless and sad.
What if it was someone in your family who believed they'd been raped, as a matter of interest? Would you be happy to say "screw truth and justice" and be hoping it would "just go away"?
Sad.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

AnythingsPossibleSaints wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:I hope he is found not guilty again.

I know the righteous ones on here want the truth and justice, but I just want it to go away....
f****** gutless and sad.
What if it was someone in your family who believed they'd been raped, as a matter of interest? Would you be happy to say "screw truth and justice" and be hoping it would "just go away"?
Sad.
f****** gutless and sad & hypothetical.

There was a thorough investigation and no charges were laid. The rest is muckraking by the finest purveyors of the art.

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Moods
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:

Really? What is sexual misconduct? Never heard of that charge before in my life. It wasn't an AFL investigation it was a police investigation, and he was investigated for rape and had no case to answer in the end. As for the Collingwood allegation. What do you know? I'm tipping you know absolutely nothing other than what you have heard.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
satchmo wrote:

Really? What is sexual misconduct? Never heard of that charge before in my life. It wasn't an AFL investigation it was a police investigation, and he was investigated for rape and had no case to answer in the end. As for the Collingwood allegation. What do you know? I'm tipping you know absolutely nothing other than what you have heard.
Milne wasn't accused of rape, so it wasn't a rape investigation. There was never a suggestion that force was used. Of course if you read the hs you wouldn't have read that.

I'm tipping that you need help with your tipping. :P

*Allegedly.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post