Farren Ray CLEARED !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Farren Ray CLEARED !!

Farren Ray has been cleared to play in Rd 2 after his clash with Duck Selwood.

Source: SEN News @ 4.00pm. Said that Adrian Anderson let it slip prior to the rest of the MRP findings that are due out in the next hour !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

We were right. Always had faith in the MRP. Then again, I'm a practising atheist.

dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:We were right. Always had faith in the MRP. Then again, I'm a practising atheist.
Yes the MRP never let you down :shock:

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

perfectionist wrote:We were right. Always had faith in the MRP. Then again, I'm a practising atheist.
Unfortunately Steven Baker has been cited for shaking Steve Johnson’s hand too vigorously :(

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I had heard he would go for sure because they pick on us. To me it seems we good as good of a run as any other club bar poor Bakes. Anyway he was always going to be safe with that hit.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What about McGuaune (spelling) from Richmond?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I had heard he would go for sure because they pick on us.
Has Scarlett gone or is it still free hit time on Saints forwards in the AFL?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:I had heard he would go for sure because they pick on us.
Has Scarlett gone or is it still free hit time on Saints forwards in the AFL?
So now we are saying that they not only are after our players but let others off when playing against us. Yep it makes sense.

By the way I have no idea if Scarlett got off or not because firstly it doesnt effect us and secondly I couldnt give a stuff however i did say yesterday that both players would get off. Got one right so far.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:So now we are saying that they not only are after our players but let others off when playing against us. Yep it makes sense.
Chris Scott throwing Lenny into a sign breaking his arm - Demetriou states on radio that Scott apologised so everything was OK.

Riewoldt throat punched by Scarlett 100 metres off the ball (video evidence) but Scarletts dads mate, Brian Collis, lets him off.

Hall on Maguire.

Giasircusa on Kosi - fractures his skull, but gets nothing.

Four clear incidents where our players have been attacked off the ball and nothing happened.

Now we have Baker getting 7 weeks because Farmer ran into him from behind, without video evidence, based on the lying testimony of a Fremantle trainer.

Open your eyes you AFL apologist :roll:

Lets see if Scarlett goes or not.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote: By the way I have no idea if Scarlett got off or not because firstly it doesnt effect us and secondly I couldnt give a stuff however i did say yesterday that both players would get off. Got one right so far.
Couldn't care either - as you say makes no difference to St.Kilda, I just make the point that you are an apologist for the AFL when it is clear they are inconsistent, in competent, and in the first Scarlett case and the Barry Hall case, deliberately biased.

If you think the AFl is equal you are a complete fool. Which i very much doubt you are.

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:So now we are saying that they not only are after our players but let others off when playing against us. Yep it makes sense.
Chris Scott throwing Lenny into a sign breaking his arm - Demetriou states on radio that Scott apologised so everything was OK.

Riewoldt throat punched by Scarlett 100 metres off the ball (video evidence) but Scarletts dads mate, Brian Collis, lets him off.

Hall on Maguire.

Giasircusa on Kosi - fractures his skull, but gets nothing.

Four clear incidents where our players have been attacked off the ball and nothing happened.

Now we have Baker getting 7 weeks because Farmer ran into him from behind, without video evidence, based on the lying testimony of a Fremantle trainer.

Open your eyes you AFL apologist :roll:

Lets see if Scarlett goes or not.
Ok mister illogical. Every club would be able to pick up incidents like those. Just give me one reason why they would let players off who play against us and try to sound logical for a change. By the way mr illogical Scarlett got a week but who cares anyway. We dont play them next week.

Sam23
SS Life Member

Rance gets 4 weeks.

3 will an early plea.

Goddard.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:[Ok mister illogical. Every club would be able to pick up incidents like those. Just give me one reason why they would let players off who play against us and try to sound logical for a change. By the way mr illogical Scarlett got a week but who cares anyway. We dont play them next week.
Don't care about other clubs.

Instead of trying to be personal, dismiss any of the four examples and then tell my why these clear incidents were dismissed while Steven Baker was given 7 weeks when there was no video evidence, Farmer said he ran into the back of Baker, and the initial charge came after a Freo runner said he saw the whole incident but under questioning was shown to be a completel liar and didn't have a clue.

Get your head out of the sand P66. You would have us believe that the AFL are consistent but I have fact to show they are biased. You cant disprove one of the above examples.

As for Scarlett getting one. Stiff for him, we still lost, so it makes no difference to me.

As usual you cant grasp the issue, but hey anything more lateral and less literal is a bit to much for you.

You wouldn't go to well with cryptic crosswords. You sure you aint Asbergers? you seem to have some symptoms.

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:[Ok mister illogical. Every club would be able to pick up incidents like those. Just give me one reason why they would let players off who play against us and try to sound logical for a change. By the way mr illogical Scarlett got a week but who cares anyway. We dont play them next week.
Don't care about other clubs.

Instead of trying to be personal, dismiss any of the four examples and then tell my why these clear incidents were dismissed while Steven Baker was given 7 weeks when there was no video evidence, Farmer said he ran into the back of Baker, and the initial charge came after a Freo runner said he saw the whole incident but under questioning was shown to be a completel liar and didn't have a clue.

Get your head out of the sand P66. You would have us believe that the AFL are consistent but I have fact to show they are biased. You cant disprove one of the above examples.

As for Scarlett getting one. Stiff for him, we still lost, so it makes no difference to me.

As usual you cant grasp the issue, but hey anything more lateral and less literal is a bit to much for you.

You wouldn't go to well with cryptic crosswords. You sure you aint Asbergers? you seem to have some symptoms.
I understand completely what you say. It isnt that hard but my point is every club would have incidents like the ones you say. As for Baker that was our stupid lawyers fault for telling Baker the wrong information and if you ask baker one day what happened you may think the 4 weeks he got for that incident was right.

My point is that it is illogical to say we get picked on. We get bad or seemingly bad decisions exactly like all the other clubs. The MVP makes mistakes IMO but not as many as every clubs one eyed supporters think. I dont think i have Asbergers but you may have alzheimer's as you seemed to have forgotten what you said in your first paragraph.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Maybe selwood will stop Ducking his head to win free kicks......ffs, i teach 13yo's how to pick up a footy, you think an afl player would know how....

maverick
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I had heard he would go for sure because they pick on us. To me it seems we good as good of a run as any other club bar poor Bakes. Anyway he was always going to be safe with that hit.
They are still picking on us, they thought leaving him in the team was a bigger punishment :lol: :P

Stephen Theodore
SS Hall of Fame

Bigmart wrote:
Maybe selwood will stop Ducking his head to win free kicks

Lucky he didnt get his neck broken.

He will be badly injured one day, ducking that head.

Kate
Club Player

Plugger66 is not Aspergers. Just some twit who enjoys an argument, and has an overinflated opinion of himself.

The suggestion is offensive to the beautiful Aspies I love.

bergsone
SS Life Member

Waite got off ,so apparently its alright to deliberately kick another player

GO BAKES

stevie
Saintsational Legend

scarlett got a week

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

bergsone wrote:Waite got off ,so apparently its alright to deliberately kick another player in the gourliesGO BAKES
Thats the decision that baffled me too !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

bergsone
SS Life Member

Eastern wrote:
bergsone wrote:Waite got off ,so apparently its alright to deliberately kick another player in the gourliesGO BAKES
Thats the decision that baffled me too !!
Thanks for that Eastern,wasnt too sure how to spell gourlies so i left it out.My point is if that had been Bakes it would have been front page news all hell to pay,they just seem to make it up as they go nowdays.Kicking or a king hit was allways the big no no,now an ACCIDENTAL head contact seems to be reportable,but not deliberately kicking

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

Kate wrote:Plugger66 is not Aspergers. Just some twit who enjoys an argument, and has an overinflated opinion of himself.

The suggestion is offensive to the beautiful Aspies I love.
I agree. It's best to keep such characterisations of posters out of the argument. There are enough insults we can use without belittling those who have real problems in their lives.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Faz - cleared
The Scarlett Pimple - rubbed out for a week.

At least something good came out of that game :)

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

I don't get the attitude of not caring if players get rubbed out after they have played us, using the theory that it doesn't affect us.

No it doesn't the next week but it MAY affect us down the track if carry-over points are allocated etc and that player commits a minor indiscretion a week or so before fronting up to us in the future.

Every little bit counts.