Still no membership in the mail?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

im now wondering how we go about getting tickets for the crows game in round 6 i think it is
we used to get the offer from the club (when we were interstate members) of either a ticket for the crows game at aami or the port game at aami.
but now being 11 gamers i wouldnt have a clue how to go about it.
guess i go to ticketmaster or whoever and tell em i want two tickets in the saints cheersquad end and see what happens... :?

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

HELP!

My brother's wife has STILL not received her membership and wants to go to Essendon game.
Club can't be contacted. Please help!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saintsational.com/forum/view ... hp?t=68749

few others in the same boat
looks like its solvable tho

noddy04
Club Player

matrix wrote:im now wondering how we go about getting tickets for the crows game in round 6 i think it is
we used to get the offer from the club (when we were interstate members) of either a ticket for the crows game at aami or the port game at aami.
but now being 11 gamers i wouldnt have a clue how to go about it.
guess i go to ticketmaster or whoever and tell em i want two tickets in the saints cheersquad end and see what happens... :?
Hey Matrix I was in the same boat as you so after talking to Saintbrat I emailed the membership dept earlier in the week and they replied that we will be getting tickets but had to email our membership numbers to them. I did this and got a reply that our tickets will be posted out in the week leading up to the Crow game. Maybe give the membership dept a ring or an email as i did . Hope this helps

matrix
Saintsational Legend

hey noddy
yeah bratty mentioned it to me via pm and im emailing the membership dept on monday
have two 11 gamers and an interstate, but actually need a basic ticket for a non member too (not a footy fan really, but is going with her partner in the group)
hopefully they can get me four tickets.
thanks for the heads up, and hopefully catch up with peeps at the upstairs after function if they have one.

noddy04
Club Player

no probs matrix. hope to cya there and good luck getting an extra ticket from the club :D

matrix
Saintsational Legend

youd blood hope you could get an extra one (obviously will pay for it), when you have two 11 game memberships plus an interstate one (so could actually get in for 27 games between 3 peeps) but dont get to any games in melbs except finals.

lol
soon find out :?

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

I expect the post to be slow getting to Vietnam but this is taking it a bit far isn't it ?

Round 4 and still no membership. I hope everyone in Oz has received membership cards by now.

I got the earlier pack with the walnut breaker in it, but got an email today asking me to become a member ? Oh dear.

I recall at the tent "The Day After" at Linton St the guy telling me he couldnt allow me to fill the form out for a full membership with an overseas address and if i wanted a m'ship i would have to purchase an International M'ship ,, I said mate ,, just hand the form in ,, she'll be right.

Are the club deliberately trying to get the membership numbers down ? Certainly appears to be working doesn't it.

Have they given us an explanation or does someone know what went wrong ?

As I realise we must keep costs down I certainly wouldn't think the membership dept would be where you could afford to be cheap.

What will be next from this club ?
SaintDebi
Club Player

My daughter and I finally got ours before the game against essendon.
Despite being told on the Wednesday they'd be in the mail by the Friday they weren't. Phoned again on Friday to be told by Rhy (sadly the least helpful operator I've encountered on a number of occasions) that the club had changed their minds and decided we should pick up the tickets at gate 5.
I asked if anyone thought perhaps they should contact us and let us know of the change of plan, or if I was just supposed to guess. He said they would have contacted us if we hadn't called, but as I called around 4pm on Friday it didn't leave them much time.
Overall, still very disappointed by the whole debacle this year, however we have them now so I can stop whinging.
(now just to wait on grandbubby's Angel package.......)

Shattered dreams are just opportunities for improvement. Live and learn, fail and try harder. 2011 beckons.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

rang the club early this week (mon) to organize tickets to the crows game.

apparently thats too late and theres no allocations form the club left.
can try thru ticketmaster if i want to sit in a crows bay (thats all they gave me online)

dont think we'll be going
Port tickets are avl thru the club as of May 9th for SA peeps (port game is round 16 i think)

VietNam_Saint
Club Player

Yay ,,, I had two separate packages arrive while i was at work this time.

One had a scarf , then 3 weeks later the hat arrived .

And you know what ? Neither package had a membership card in it.

But the Club is sorting it out for me

Pretty funny really. :?

What will be next from this club ?