I'm ashamed

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

I'm ashamed

That is all

jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Yep.

Watching that rabble today just feels like we have undone the last decades work of building some respect. It's all undone again,we are just back to the same pathetic weak side again with a long road ahead ,most probably to no where.

I can't wait until 2037 when we have our next shot at it and lose in time on again

Bring back the Lockett era
santazzi
Club Player

jonesy wrote:Yep.

Watching that rabble today just feels like we have undone the last decades work of building some respect. It's all undone again,we are just back to the same pathetic weak side again with a long road ahead ,most probably to no where.

I can't wait until 2037 when we have our next shot at it and lose in time on again
Do not say that..........If I enjoy the average life expectancy for males in Oz land..........by 2037 I would have been dead for 15 years............!!!!!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Hey Terry! Just what have YOU got to be ashamed of? That group of coaches and players have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of!!!!!! :twisted: An absolute DISGRACE and the funny thing is, we have people like me urging fans to stay with em!!!!! How dumb am I :roll:

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

Im dissapointed, hurt, confused and frustrated..but I will NEVER be ashamed of being a St Kilda supporter..

FORTIUS QUO FIDELIUS !!!

That is all :-)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
AnythingsPossibleSaints
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:Yep.

Hard to argue with that. It hasn't taken long for us to be considered a pathetic "loser-club", by most of the footy community again.
Some who follow the club may consider the last few years as "successful", but those who follow strong, successful clubs (who actually win premierships) still just look at us as a club that have won one premiership in 100 odd years and are currently a rabble, lead by a weak, sooky, "nancy-boy", who crumbles in front of goal.
Last edited by AnythingsPossibleSaints on Sun 15 May 2011 8:04pm, edited 1 time in total.

YOU GET WHAT YOU SETTLE FOR.
Maxstar22
Club Player

saint66au wrote:Im dissapointed, hurt, confused and frustrated..but I will NEVER be ashamed of being a St Kilda supporter..

FORTIUS QUO FIDELIUS !!!

That is all :-)
+1

Door is over there --------->

Use it or stfu and support.

FQF!

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Michael, some of those "performers" out there today have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Piss weak effort to give away a lead like that!!!
I wear the club colours with pride, some of those wearing the jumper obviously don't share my passion! they SHOULD be ashamed, to take wages that are paid by our memberships! (but not for long!!!!!)

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Michael, some of those "performers" out there today have EVERYTHING to be ashamed of!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Piss weak effort to give away a lead like that!!!
I wear the club colours with pride, some of those wearing the jumper obviously don't share my passion! they SHOULD be ashamed, to take wages that are paid by our memberships! (but not for long!!!!!)
I hear you Dave, was talking more about these so-called "fans" who bleat they are ashamed to be St Kilda supporters. Theres a massive difference IMO between dissapointed and ashamed :-)

Really bugs me that these same alleged supporters will be the first to bleat they cant get GF tix when the good times return..or were bleating the same in 09/10

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Seeing Riewoldt and Goddard on the bench at the end of the game, with their heads down, said it all - we capitulated and we are well and truly stuffed as a Club right now.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

Junction Oval wrote:Seeing Riewoldt and Goddard on the bench at the end of the game, with their heads down, said it all - we capitulated and we are well and truly stuffed as a Club right now.
Said exactly the same. Really poor example of leadership.

thequarry
Club Player

Iceman234 wrote:
Junction Oval wrote:Seeing Riewoldt and Goddard on the bench at the end of the game, with their heads down, said it all - we capitulated and we are well and truly stuffed as a Club right now.
Said exactly the same. Really poor example of leadership.
I think the worst part was relatively innocuous - Riewoldt's whack/"shepherd" - I think it was on Breust - in the last quarter. It showed just how frustrated he is right now with what's going on, and it was a very bad look.

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

today's "effort" has left me numb!!!! I reckon the Jiggster is DONE! :cry:

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

Sorry. Not clear before. Never ashamed of been a supporter. I am ashamed for the club that they put that on. I am also angry and devastated. Many mixed emotions
Fqf

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Look it's a joke.

The team is a joke at the moment.

Try not to take them seriously.

Problem is when you bleed R, W & B it's hard not to.

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.