The Bus Is Full.....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Maxstar22
Club Player

The Bus Is Full.....

Just a quick message to all those bandwagoners....you know the ones....the ones who were bagging everyone and everything, ripping up memberships, dropping their social club, refusing to go to games, refusing to wear their scarves....

The bus is full!! Don't try and jump back on now we have had a win. It's all too easy to support a winning team.

Yesterday's game is a reason why I have faith in my club when the chips are down!!

FQF!

defacto
Club Player

Re: The Bus Is Full.....

Maxstar22 wrote:Just a quick message to all those bandwagoners....you know the ones....the ones who were bagging everyone and everything, ripping up memberships, dropping their social club, refusing to go to games, refusing to wear their scarves....

The bus is full!! Don't try and jump back on now we have had a win. It's all too easy to support a winning team.

Yesterday's game is a reason why I have faith in my club when the chips are down!!

FQF!
i wanna thank them. they got me off the waiting list and onto the social club this year. :-)

doppler effect
Club Player

Re: The Bus Is Full.....

Maxstar22 wrote:Just a quick message to all those bandwagoners....you know the ones....the ones who were bagging everyone and everything, ripping up memberships, dropping their social club, refusing to go to games, refusing to wear their scarves....

FQF!
You're my hero