Nick Dal Santo On TFS

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Nick Dal Santo On TFS

Nick Dal Santo will be on tonight, 9:30 Channel 9

Ill save the questions so you dont have to keep posting them.

Do you still watch that?
Is it still even on?

Yes and Yes

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nick Dal Santo On TFS

clarky449 wrote:Nick Dal Santo will be on tonight, 9:30 Channel 9

Ill save the questions so you dont have to keep posting them.

Do you still watch that?
Is it still even on?

Yes and Yes
Don't worry clarky, I still watch it too :)

I actually find Sam highly amusing, though I can certainly understand it if others don't.

Nice to see Dal on again.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Well thats another loss and dal will play poorly. I cant work out why these guys go on the show especially since we are playing Saturday. Maybe if it was a Sunday game but 2 days before a game is silly.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Well thats another loss and dal will play poorly. I cant work out why these guys go on the show especially since we are playing Saturday. Maybe if it was a Sunday game but 2 days before a game is silly.
Is it the makeup?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
plugger66 wrote:Well thats another loss and dal will play poorly. I cant work out why these guys go on the show especially since we are playing Saturday. Maybe if it was a Sunday game but 2 days before a game is silly.
Is it the makeup?
No its the fact they are out 2 days before a game. I dont mind them being at home on spacebook or my face or playing X station or play box but going out just stuffs up their preparation.

#1GILL
SS Hall of Fame

plugger66 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Is it the makeup?
No its the fact they are out 2 days before a game. I dont mind them being at home on spacebook or my face or playing X station or play box but going out just stuffs up their preparation.
Yeah, it's really not good enough from Dal. Needs to have a good hard look at himself. Does he want to play footy or f*** around on TV?
Lift Dal, how dare you..

Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Is it the makeup?
It's factually the studio lights. Some players forget to take bottled water and dehydrate themselves and this leaves them lethargic for at least 2-3 days. I've heard the more professional clubs are providing players with trainers to accompany them to their media obligations.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

#1GILL wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Is it the makeup?
Yeah, it's really not good enough from Dal. Needs to have a good hard look at himself. Does he want to play footy or f*** around on TV?
Lift Dal, how dare you..
Correct.

And that's why you would never see a Collingwood player on The Footy Show.

They are far more professional than that!

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Is it the makeup?
:lol:

Oldtimer
Club Player

I can't remember winning a game post Dal being on TFS, can anyone?

I was there in 1966
matrix
Saintsational Legend

i cant believe people actually rememebr when he was on and if we won the game that week :shock:

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Urine Extraction Thread of the Highest Order ? :wink: !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

TFS stole my bicycle.

THE BASTARDS.

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
noob
Club Player

The footy show seems to have the same people over and over.. was like a couple of weeks ago that dal was on it..

westy
Club Player

Oldtimer wrote:I can't remember winning a game post Dal being on TFS, can anyone?
Oi, Krakouer was on The Mangrook Footy Show last night, so does that put the mocca(? spelling and no offense to Alan Morrow) on the Colliewobbles

I'm livin' in a madhouse
Saint_in_SA
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
Is it the makeup?
I agree, they should stay at home and not talk to anyone, it wastes their energy.

A-HUH A-HUH A-HUH
SinCitySaint
Club Player

Yeah but we all know what Dal does on his own at home and that is sure to drain his energy as much as being on the footy show.

saint66au
Saintsational Legend

westy wrote:
Oldtimer wrote:I can't remember winning a game post Dal being on TFS, can anyone?
Oi, Krakouer was on The Mangrook Footy Show last night, so does that put the mocca(? spelling and no offense to Alan Morrow) on the Colliewobbles
Hope so..hes never played in a winning side against St Kilda (played for Richmond 6 times against us)

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySaint wrote:Yeah but we all know what Dal does on his own at home and that is sure to drain his energy as much as being on the footy show.
this thread is the funniest in ages

:lol: :lol: