Found this re: Roo....

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintTom
Club Player

Pm me too please, perplexed by the description that makes it fair enough he's not 100% focussed.

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Re: Found this re: Roo....

saint tash wrote:Was doing my usual forum rounds and found this on a filth website. He was actually defending Roo and had this to say....

"Re Reiwoldt give the guy a break I heard a story about some personal matters that would explain his form loss and you would understand why if its true. I am not one to back off but the source was good so I will cut him some slack (it has nothing to do with Duthie). It would also explain why the media has left him alone."

Interesting.
re reading the OP
saint tash would appear to be just passing the info- without link to actual forum no way to ask for 'reason' from them

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Sound like all of Australia wants a PM :)

Instead we get Gillard :(

dragit
Saintsational Legend

why not - PM me too…

tgf
Club Player

My 2 cents worth on the video scandal...a guy a work with is best nmates with a journalist best man at there respective weddings (journo's initials are db) who has stated he has heard the rumours but does not know anyone that has seen the video..i personally am a very good friend of a sunday herald sun reporter who has said that he has not seen the video does not know anyone who has seen it and in his opinion their is no video..i think no secret like this could be kept hidden for this long without someone seeing it..so i think no video exists

sainter#4
Club Player

pm me too please

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Of course no video exists and if that is the rumour then sorry but Rooy doesnt have any excuse for how he is playing apart from lacking confidence and may be mentally scared like few others.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

tgf wrote:My 2 cents worth on the video scandal...a guy a work with is best nmates with a journalist best man at there respective weddings (journo's initials are db) who has stated he has heard the rumours but does not know anyone that has seen the video..i personally am a very good friend of a sunday herald sun reporter who has said that he has not seen the video does not know anyone who has seen it and in his opinion their is no video..i think no secret like this could be kept hidden for this long without someone seeing it..so i think no video exists
There was an article a while back from Robbo and he basically said there was no video.

If he knew there was a video, or he wasn't sure there was, I doubt he would have used the words he did (which escape me at the moment)

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

It says the Collingwood supporter said to back off and cut him some slack?

What makes you think they would have any degree of sympathy if it was about that?

St Chris
SS Hall of Fame

BelfastSaint wrote:
St Chris wrote:I have heard from a very good source (not football related) about the issue - and it's fair enough that he's not 100% focussed.

There's nothing that can be done to improve the situation, we just need to work around our skipper not being the champion we know him to be.
So without giving details ...over time,is this situation something that will improve,get better,go away,be rectified .... or are you saying that because of whatever it is, Nick will never be the same again ....
So this doesn't blow up into another witch-hunt over this supposed "video", this is what I've been told....and what I believe the OP is in regards to.

There is a health issue within Nick's family, but not Nick.

How this answers BelfastSaint's question, I'm not sure.

Probably don't need to discuss this any further. We should support Nick the same way we support any bloke who pulls on the red, white and black.

Maybe time for the mods to step in now with this one.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

St Chris wrote:
BelfastSaint wrote:
St Chris wrote:I have heard from a very good source (not football related) about the issue - and it's fair enough that he's not 100% focussed.

There's nothing that can be done to improve the situation, we just need to work around our skipper not being the champion we know him to be.
So without giving details ...over time,is this situation something that will improve,get better,go away,be rectified .... or are you saying that because of whatever it is, Nick will never be the same again ....
So this doesn't blow up into another witch-hunt over this supposed "video", this is what I've been told....and what I believe the OP is in regards to.

There is a health issue within Nick's family, but not Nick.

How this answers BelfastSaint's question, I'm not sure.

Probably don't need to discuss this any further. We should support Nick the same way we support any bloke who pulls on the red, white and black.

Maybe time for the mods to step in now with this one.
100%

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

:( I hope it's not true, hope everyone he loves is well

Edit I agree, this thread should go goodbyes

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SainterK wrote:It says the Collingwood supporter said to back off and cut him some slack?

What makes you think they would have any degree of sympathy if it was about that?
Exactly they wouldn't - and the OP provides no link, so is the OP making it up :shock:
/thread

Hold your ground :shock:
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Saint tash, was it your ripper about shopping kosi around for 750K too?

defacto
Club Player

ffs. the video rumor again. wtf. old hat. completely untrue.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

defacto wrote:ffs. the video rumor again. wtf. old hat. completely untrue.
Correct.

No one uses video tape these days :roll: