5 things I want see Sunday!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote: PS. Did the cheer squad really boo the players off the ground at half time?
Only some members.

It was in 2007 against Hawthorn, when RL had only 25 fit players to choose from in the whole club.

We eventually got beaten by about 5 goals, but because we were trying to stay in the game and not get smashed by twenty goals, some members of the CS thought it would be great to boo of the first gamers :roll:

Absolute disgrace.
It wrecked Justin Sweeney's career.
And Brad Howards.

Lyon was playing the kids and everything and the CS still booed them.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

noob wrote:when we get on a roll.. and we lead by a goal or two dont change the game plan and start playing chip kicks and defensive footy.. keep attacking. Frustrates me the most when on some matches we always seem to make matches close.
Totally agree mate. My heart can't take too many close finishes. Lets blow them away if / when we get a lead.

SunburySaint
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
kosifantutti23 wrote: PS. Did the cheer squad really boo the players off the ground at half time?
Only some members.

It was in 2007 against Hawthorn, when RL had only 25 fit players to choose from in the whole club.

We eventually got beaten by about 5 goals, but because we were trying to stay in the game and not get smashed by twenty goals, some members of the CS thought it would be great to boo of the first gamers :roll:

Absolute disgrace.
It wrecked Justin Sweeney's career.
And Brad Howards.

Lyon was playing the kids and everything and the CS still booed them.

Sheesh Lyon can't do anything right when it comes to the kids :mrgreen: :lol:

Now lives in Geelong...
Wrote for Luck
Club Player

was it 2009 we played them (first time) and they had the rub of the green in the first? and we brutalised them after that. one of my favourites from a konking out memory

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
gringo
Saintsational Legend

Saints fans were named the worst supporters by an intellectual! Our cheer squad just takes their competitive spirt a little further than other clubs.

If we want to continue our worst supporter title we need people like Dooley out there heroically calling Kosi inane names from the boundary, booing first year players that shank, telling Peake he should f$#@off back to Freo and every ones favourite bagging Zac and raph before they touch the ball.

Go Dools your my hero, kick those twats in the arse when they don't live up to expectations. They're all Troy Schwartz at heart.

PJ
SS Life Member

St Dooley is allowed an opinion, just because someone is in the CS doesnt mean they arent allowed to criticise the club, it would be another story if on match day you start chanting "Saints suck" or something like that. Get off your high horse.
Funny thing is "Saints suck" seems to be a consistent in all his posts. Must really enjoy the footy.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
baf
Club Player

i just want to see a forward line :lol:

QuestionOfAccuracy
Club Player

1. Clinton Jones tagging Harvey
2. At least three lace-out deliveries of the ball to Roo - he's getting so frustrated with the dodgy disposal into the forward 50
3. Tom Ledger NOT used as the sub.
4. David Armitage put on Andrew Swallow. Swallow is one of the premier in-and-under midfielders; Armo needs to learn off him.
5. Saints win the contested possession count