Sad Kosi Story

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

derby Street
Club Player

Unforgiven wrote:Pretty sad when you read things like this. Very well written also.
Well written my ars# - unless you are talking about grammar. Other than utter rubbish with little to support some doubtful assumptions.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I think he is trying to get some of the guys on here that have taken a few high hits to lay off him.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
To the top wrote:Well, he was a pretty happy camper at the football yesterday.

And he looks as fit and unrestricted as he has in a long time.
You can tell that by him walking at the footy. Now that is an interesting observation. I saw lenny 2 days a go and he was looking good too. Doubt he will play next week though.
Yes, how dare someone other than you make an observation.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
St Lenny
Club Player

Koz has definately taken some hard knocks but I think he has absolutely glorified the hit by Giancercusa. I hate that low dog and hard pressed to think of a player I have disliked more. :evil:

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You can tell that by him walking at the footy. Now that is an interesting observation. I saw lenny 2 days a go and he was looking good too. Doubt he will play next week though.
I wouldnt be stupid enough to see a guy walking at the footy and say how fit and well he is. If you are good on you. going by that we dont have an injury at the moment because even the long termers are walking without limps.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
satchmo wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I wouldnt be stupid enough to see a guy walking at the footy and say how fit and well he is. If you are good on you. going by that we dont have an injury at the moment because even the long termers are walking without limps.
Perhaps saying that someone LOOKS fit is a little different to saying they ARE fit, which of course only the man himself and the medical staff would KNOW.

It wouldn't hurt to read it before you take a swing. But hey, each to their own.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

St Lenny wrote:Koz has definately taken some hard knocks but I think he has absolutely glorified the hit by Giancercusa. I hate that low dog and hard pressed to think of a player I have disliked more. :evil:
why? it was a bloody good bump. kosi was within 5 metres of the ball and within the rules Giansiracusa has pumped him. nothing wrong with that. it was just a shame their heads clashed slightly also, then to top it off kosi's head hit the hard Etihad surface.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
St Lenny wrote:Koz has definately taken some hard knocks but I think he has absolutely glorified the hit by Giancercusa. I hate that low dog and hard pressed to think of a player I have disliked more. :evil:
why? it was a bloody good bump. kosi was within 5 metres of the ball and within the rules Giansiracusa has pumped him. nothing wrong with that. it was just a shame their heads clashed slightly also, then to top it off kosi's head hit the hard Etihad surface.
Rubbish, would of got weeks had it happened in the current environment.

westy
Club Player

He is lower than snake s***. Ken Dogg!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Are you a sheila? You sound like one but I'm not sure.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:yeah go kosi! you can do it kosi! your our hero kosi!
You're a truly repulsive little squib and so, so, so of the type who booed Raph last weekend.

Cheer Squad my arse. Just a lonely little coward in search of friends.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

that video shows kosi fainting, and kosi getting hip and shouldered. I still dont see the problem.

"Another storied win in Robert Harvey's career. They say he is the embodiment of their motto of strength through loyalty, and on the day he became just the tenth man to play 350 league games the saints reward him with a seemingly impossible victory."
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Of course you wouldn't...and I have asked you your agenda about Kosi, and you never reply.

Why do you just hate on him?

I don't see any inbalance that needs correcting, he isn't even in the side, but you still manage to bring him up?

Did he do something wrong by your family, because it honestly seems personal?

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Kosi has the respect of his team mates, and those who have a clue about what it takes to play any sport at a reasonable level.

You don't seem to get it Dooley...

Sad really that you have such an issue with a player that has represented the club you apparently support.

And especially a player that has, and continues to put so much on the line.

westy
Club Player

I would put this saintdooley character in the same classification as Gianshittacusa!

I'm livin' in a madhouse
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Leo.J wrote:
Kosi has the respect of his team mates, and those who have a clue about what it takes to play any sport at a reasonable level.

You don't seem to get it Dooley...

Sad really that you have such an issue with a player that has represented the club you apparently support.

And especially a player that has, and continues to put so much on the line.
Someone here would be more suited to a St Kilda Sneer Squad :roll:

Moods
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

that video shows kosi fainting, and kosi getting hip and shouldered. I still dont see the problem.
St Dooley's snide little post about Kosi originally in this thread was uncalled for, but as much as it pains me to say, he is correct on both counts re this post. It WAS a fair bump. You can't say ' yeah but today he would have got weeks' The rules of the game have changed. Back in 2006 that was a fair bump, whether we like it or not. Hating Gia for it is pointless. He did what any player would have done in the same circumstances and what I would have expected our blokes to have done back then as well. I reckon Lenny definitely would have done the same thing if Chris Grant left himself open like that. I reckon some of us have to just accept that that's footy.

As for the fainting, I'm still not sure whether that was the effects of concussion or just Kos having had a big night. If Kos is to be believed it was the latter.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:Terribly written piece of garbage.
Agreed

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Johnny Member
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

St Dooley's snide little post about Kosi originally in this thread was uncalled for, but as much as it pains me to say, he is correct on both counts re this post. It WAS a fair bump. You can't say ' yeah but today he would have got weeks' The rules of the game have changed. Back in 2006 that was a fair bump, whether we like it or not. Hating Gia for it is pointless. He did what any player would have done in the same circumstances and what I would have expected our blokes to have done back then as well. I reckon Lenny definitely would have done the same thing if Chris Grant left himself open like that. I reckon some of us have to just accept that that's footy.

As for the fainting, I'm still not sure whether that was the effects of concussion or just Kos having had a big night. If Kos is to be believed it was the latter.
No it wasn't.

Giansuricusa left the ground to bump him. That was illegal from the time Pickett pole-axed that Hawthorn bloke in 2005.

You can't jump to bump someone and get them high.

He clearly left the ground, and got him in the head - which according to the laws of the game should have resulted in a suspension.

saintdooley
Saintsational Legend

Johnny Member wrote:
Moods wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

No it wasn't.

Giansuricusa left the ground to bump him. That was illegal from the time Pickett pole-axed that Hawthorn bloke in 2005.

He clearly left the ground, and got him in the head - which according to the laws of the game should have resulted in a suspension.
that has just come straight out of the hole located located under your sacrum.

It was a fair bump and if it was vice versa nobody on here would of had a problem with it.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Spot on JM. Had he kept his feet planted and kept it a smidge lower it would have been the best bump ever.

But he didn't stay down. He leapt up. And in a way his eyes gave him away. He was IMO lining Koz up with an absolute intent to maim. Saw an opponent who didn't see him and though "i'm on here, I can hurt this bastard."

In the end the reality was he left the ground and caught Koz's head with his shoulder.

Shoulda gone.

But he didn't.

Bad justice.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

saintdooley wrote:
Shivers, it wasn't a shame, Giansiracusa jumped off the ground, once he did that, I thought he was gone..... He picked him off like a sniper.

Hold your ground :shock:
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

Fair go. The hit on Kosi was fair - shoulder to shoulder. Kosi was injured from the head clash and then hitting the turf. Head clashes happen and always will. If he collected his head with his shoulder or arm or body then it's a different story. Its just unfortunate that there was a head clash.

On bumps, how good was Powell's hit on Ling in 04? A few choice words were said after the bump as well. Loved that bump.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Old Mate wrote:Fair go. The hit on Kosi was fair - shoulder to shoulder. Kosi was injured from the head clash and then hitting the turf. Head clashes happen and always will. If he collected his head with his shoulder or arm or body then it's a different story. Its just unfortunate that there was a head clash.
Have a look at the video above - their heads clashed in mid-air due to Gia jumping off the ground - now illegal.

Gia looked at Kosi and launched himself..... :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Johnny Member wrote:
Moods wrote:
saintdooley wrote:
SainterK wrote:
saintdooley wrote:

No it wasn't.

that has just come straight out of the hole located located under your sacrum.

It was a fair bump and if it was vice versa nobody on here would of had a problem with it.
Youre entitled to your opinion on this...and I agree partially agree, but your otherwise relentless sniping of Kosi on here is another matter altogether. Childish and petty. If you want to criticise him, do so with proper argument and facts..dont just pot him like a sneering schoolkid

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor