Team changes for Eagles game, Kosi in, who goes out?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintjake
Club Player

When Kosi is playing everyone on here is begging for his head. Then when he is out people want him brought back in because he "fills" the second ruck and big forward possie.
Why can't we just give someone else a go at full forward. I'm tired of seeing Kosi down there. He is okay in the ruck.( I say that thinking of the drawn GF and not the game against Melbourne) Useless forward.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

St Nick wrote:
Bernard Shakey wrote:Why would bring in a lumbering liability against the third best team in the comp?
Classic, but sums up Kosi beautifully. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stop stinking up our forum, Troll.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Helen
Club Player

I think Kosi will be a great inclusion. He has had 2 weeks off to get over his niggles and will be excellent backup for Big Boy McEvoy.

borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

Dont you just love this site!
The Raph haters were out in force on the first page, and the Kosi haters on the 2nd. Anyway we can ban these negative posters?

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

As painful as it is but Kosi has to come in to help out McEvoy against the best ruck combination in the competition. Macca maybe the inform ruckman in comp atm but will get killed by these two if he has to go at it alone. If you dont believe that then just watch the game on Friday night and look at how 2nd rate they made Brad Ottens look.

Helen
Club Player

Re: Kosi in, who goes out?

mohannair wrote:Since Kosi will come in staright against the tall Eagles, who will go?
I think Polo should go. Keep Lynch in for the rest of thye year so he can develop.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
mohannair wrote:Since Kosi will come in staright against the tall Eagles, who will go?
I think Polo should go. Keep Lynch in for the rest of thye year so he can develop.
What do you think of Stanley?

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Kosi in on the forward line, which means that unfortunately, Lynch will make way.

Helen
Club Player

dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
Stanley has re-injured his hammy I believe. Probably needs another year in the gym before he can hold down a ruck/forward role. :roll: :roll: :roll:

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
Stanley has re-injured his hammy I believe. Probably needs another year in the gym before he can hold down a ruck/forward role. :roll: :roll: :roll:
It is you StNick, I can tell by your patented rolling eyes schtick,
welcome back, missed you for the 2 hours in between being banned and creating a new account…

Helen
Club Player

dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
welcome back, missed you for the 2 hours in between being banned and creating a new account…
You can tell by my rollinjg eyes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
dragit wrote:
Helen wrote:
You can tell by my rollinjg eyes. :roll: :roll: :roll: :shock:
That's right, because just like your first posts as StNick, you were rolling your eyes at everyone… Which is completely patronising and rude, and a bit too bold for a 'brand new' member…
You wouldn't write "you can tell…" if you had no idea what I was talking about.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

I know he probably won't play but isn't big Gardy back in the mix now as well?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I've been saying Armo out thinking he may be in trouble, but he is clear.

Farren is the other one that has question marks, just how is his knee?

With Nic-Nat given the clear, one of Kosi or Blake will have to come in surely.

Hmmm, interesting, will be the guy left over with no matchup I guess.

mohannair
Club Player

Since Natanui is cleared to play I think Kosi will be an automatic inclusion. Also Armo is O.K. to play.

Some selection headache for match committee.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Farren is the other one that has question marks, just how is his knee?
This wil be it, if he's slightly injured it makes the selection easier, he hasn't been setting the world on fire either - solid though i suppose…
OUT RAY
IN KOSI

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

If Kosi plays and that should be a huge if then Lynch must go. Surely we need runners so Polo should stay and Gram has done pretty well over the last few weeks even though some people fail to see it.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:If Kosi plays and that should be a huge if then Lynch must go. Surely we need runners so Polo should stay and Gram has done pretty well over the last few weeks even though some people fail to see it.
I will be really dissaoppinted if Lynch gets dropped, how can he get any confidence if he isn't given a few games in a row…
It is the likely change though isn't it?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:
plugger66 wrote:If Kosi plays and that should be a huge if then Lynch must go. Surely we need runners so Polo should stay and Gram has done pretty well over the last few weeks even though some people fail to see it.
I will be really dissaoppinted if Lynch gets dropped, how can he get any confidence if he isn't given a few games in a row…
The other option is not to play Kosi. it isnt as if he deserves it.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:The other option is not to play Kosi. it isnt as if he deserves it.
I thought he was good against the Cats… plus I think against WCE it would be mad not to have another ruck option.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

http://www.saints.com.au/News/Article/t ... sid=118388

I get the vibe Farren was subbed off for his game rather than injury.

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Kosi was very good in his last game.....The best tall fwd on the ground, in a defenzive game

In three out of his six games in 2011 he has been seviceable....one he was massively underdone, and one he was kicked in tje head....twice

But the big stat

7 hit outs per game, he will need to play a quarter in the ruck

mohannair
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:

Plugger66, Kosi will be needed because Eagles havee 2 dominant rucks if it was anyother team we could have got away with a single ruck.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

mohannair wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:

Plugger66, Kosi will be needed because Eagles havee 2 dominant rucks if it was anyother team we could have got away with a single ruck.
I understand that but kosi hasnt exactly done any good at all in the ruck this year.

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

I cannot believe that there is a widespread view that Kosi should not come back in. Whilst I hope Tom Lynch retains his spot, Kosi must come in. I'm looking forward to seeing how the forward line functions with Roo, Kosi and Lynch. Furthermore, Kosi was good against Geelong, kicked one and had a hand in two or three others, including hitting Armo lace up with a 40 metre pass whilst off balance on the boundary line.

I'm backing the big fella. Rip it up Kosi.