Why the hell won't Lyon play Tommy Walsh????????????????????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Helen
Club Player

Why the hell won't Lyon play Tommy Walsh????????????????????

What the hell is he waiting for?? Why bring the guy over from Ireland and then let him rot in the seconds??
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lyon really needs to take a good long hard look at himself me thinks.

DWOODROW
Club Player

I reckon you will have an answer soon.......

Might not be the one you are looking for though. :)

goddardisgod
Club Player

Humorously, intelligently, sarcastically or straight to the point........

Straight to the point it is.

f*** OFF TROLL!

Buckets
SS Life Member

Re: Why the hell won't Lyon play Tommy Walsh????????????????

Helen wrote:What the hell is he waiting for?? Why bring the guy over from Ireland and then let him rot in the seconds??
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lyon really needs to take a good long hard look at himself me thinks.

Lol this coming from the "supporter" who didn't even know he had been elevated :roll:
Run away Nexus and play elsewhere!

Thats Mr. Smartarse to you
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Cos he isnt ready to take the next step? We also dont want to be the laughing stock like your mob when they debuted Michael Quinn way too early...

Just wish people would have faith in the coaches who are closely monitoring his progress and will let him play when they feel he is ready.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:Cos he isnt ready to take the next step? We also dont want to be the laughing stock like your mob when they debuted Michael Quinn way too early...

Just wish people would have faith in the coaches who are closely monitoring his progress and will let him play when they feel he is ready.
West Coast is a pretty tough first up gig.

Gold Coast on the other hand may be a good time to blood him, given the inexperience of the opposition. :idea:

Helen
Club Player

goddardisgod wrote:Humorously, intelligently, sarcastically or straight to the point........

f*** OFF TROLL!
Excuse me!!!!!! He has been with the Saints for 2 years now. Fair enough he needed a full year to learn the game in 2010. But surely now he should get a taste of senior footy???!!! If Lyon doesn't give him at least half a dozen games THIS YEAR, I wouldn't blame Walsh if he told him to go and get @#$%^& and went home.

goddardisgod, do you always swear at people who may have a different opinion to you?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

I think Reece Stanley should play first, why isn't he playing?

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Dr Spaceman wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:Cos he isnt ready to take the next step? We also dont want to be the laughing stock like your mob when they debuted Michael Quinn way too early...

West Coast is a pretty tough first up gig.

Gold Coast on the other hand may be a good time to blood him, given the inexperience of the opposition. :idea:
Totally agree, no way i would want him playing this weekend. But if he is going to play at all it will be against Adelaide next Friday Night or Gold Coast the following week. If he performs in those you never know he might stay in the team...

Helen
Club Player

SainterK wrote:I think Reece Stanley should play first, why isn't he playing?
It's Rhys and he has re-injured his hammy.

The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

GRAMMAR POLICE! RUN!

Love you Lenny
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Helen wrote:
goddardisgod wrote:Humorously, intelligently, sarcastically or straight to the point........

f*** OFF TROLL!
Excuse me!!!!!! He has been with the Saints for 2 years now. Fair enough he needed a full year to learn the game in 2010. But surely now he should get a taste of senior footy???!!! If Lyon doesn't give him at least half a dozen games THIS YEAR, I wouldn't blame Walsh if he told him to go and get @#$%^& and went home.

goddardisgod, do you always swear at people who may have a different opinion to you?
well you just said Walsh should swear at Lyon so what's the difference?

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Collingwood supporters are scum...they are like a cancer on the game.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:Collingwood supporters are scum...they are like a cancer on the game.
They are as useful as Hinch's old liver :wink:

Helen
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Helen wrote:

f*** OFF TROLL!

well you just said Walsh should swear at Lyon so what's the difference?
I didn't write it on here for kids to read. That's the difference.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
The Fireman wrote:Collingwood supporters are scum...they are like a cancer on the game.
When I refer a skunk supporter to a body part it is usually something else ;)

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

This week is not the time to "test" new blood.

Agree with others that Adelaide and Gold Coast are the games for Tommy. Rhys should play this week for Sandy, so he may be ready to go against Gold Coast.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

who's this pratt???

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Junction Oval wrote:This week is not the time to "test" new blood.

Agree with others that Adelaide and Gold Coast are the games for Tommy. Rhys should play this week for Sandy, so he may be ready to go against Gold Coast.
Well his hammy and the team's bye well and truly put the kibosh on that plan JO :wink:

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

The Fireman wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
When I refer a skunk supporter to a body part it is usually something else ;)
Low, but amusing :)

I love this club
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Gold Coast would be a perfect game for him to play... I really hope he does.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

[
quote]Junction Oval wrote:
This week is not the time to "test" new blood.

The Doc responded :
Well his hammy and the team's bye well and truly put the kibosh on that plan JO [/quote
]

You're right Doc - I forgot that Rhys went off last week at Sandy after "coming back" from his hammy injury. Re-occuring hammy problems are a real longer term worry. :(

[/quote]

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:who's this pratt???
Nexus Nick, St.Nick, NexXxus, Nexue Helen, Ernie Electus, DDC City West etc etc etc.

Just the same old Essendon troll whom, for some reason is not yet banned.

Ignore the halfwit, didn't even know Walsh was elevated.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

personal attacks aside. i think the GC game is a good chance to blood him.

goddardisgod
Club Player

Helen wrote:

f*** OFF TROLL!

For starters, find a post where I swore at someone who disagreed with me., beyond yourself and St. Nick.

Second of all you are a @$%#wit troll. I too believe Walsh should have been blooded, and playing, but this has been discussed a many a time.

He had some good form in the VFL. But there wasn't a spot open due to Kosi, Stanley, Blake and Sippos at different times all being in the side.

A spot then opened up for him. But he was in bad form, so he was not played.

I thought we should have brought him in against North. I was berated because he was in that aforementioned poor form.

Now, we're not going to change a winning line-up least of all for a debutant against the comps in form side,

He should debut against Adelaide, Gold Coast or both.

I'm happy to debate, but the OP is nothing but a rant on a topic covered many times before, that offers no constructive discussion. The fact that it is by you, one of the many Aliases identified as Nexus, make me think the comment, "F" off troll is warranted.