Why the lack of interest in this week's game??

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

bigred
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:Friday Night Football
St. Kilda vs Adelaide
one team is fighting for a spot in the 8, the other is just ourtight crap.

that is why there is little interest in the game.

We're not that bad.

:lol:

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

I'm looking forward to it. For the first time this season I'm back enjoying the footy again. I think the players are too.... CARN SAINTS!!!

ralphsmith
SS Hall of Fame

Because there is a feeling of INEVITABILITY of 2011.

That feeling that the boys are going to give their all but not win the premiership this year.

That cloudy veil that stops us stkilda people from hoping the Nick f****** Riewoldt will hold up the premiership cup at the MCG, in a saints jumper, EVER.

f***.

Is that a close as it'll ever get?

f***

Why can't we just win it this year? We aren't that BAD ? Others teams aren't SOO far ahead of us. It's an elite competition we could beat anyone given the right circumstances.....a bit of luck here and there.

I would like stkilda to rip a gaping wound into adelaide this friday. That shitty shitty shitty can kicking loss to them earlier this year was incredibly frustrating.

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.