Cadel wears black, red and white...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Cadel wears black, red and white...

...just saying...

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Cadel is a Saints fan? Or you just feel this is a good oman for us?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Thinline
Saintsational Legend

Omen. But with his guts I'm happy to claim him! Superb effort.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
The Jeff
Club Player

Amazing...inspiring.

A lesson could be learnt from this for the current Saints squad. Similarly, he has been pipped so close to the Pinnacleon numerous occasions before getting over the line. And everyone said his best chance was behind him...

not the case.

FQF
Richter
SS Life Member

Cadel was twice two years in a row, before finally getting the choccies this year.......

Hird... The unflushable one is now... just a turd...
Moccha
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Cadel is a Saints fan? Or you just feel this is a good oman for us?
Geelong fan, but who cares.

He's an Aussie and has just won the Tour de France

Another opportunity awaits!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Moccha wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Cadel is a Saints fan? Or you just feel this is a good oman for us?
Geelong fan, but who cares.

He's an Aussie and has just won the Tour de France
Yep Australia's greatest sporting event.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

It is a massive achievement.

The guy is a monster. Probably one of the toughest competitors this country has ever produced. That is no small statement.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
kosifantutti23
SS Hall of Fame

Cadel who?

Tour de what?

Where are the mods?

Furtius Quo Rdelious
matrix
Saintsational Legend

speaking of omens

read something about not scoring in a quarter twice this year but still winning the game
last time we did it...

just saying

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Sounds like he has been sitting on his nuts for too long.

Absolutely awesome effort.

Undervalued the achievement of Evans to win the Tour de France. We dont understand the gravitas this victory holds in Europe.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:speaking of omens

read something about not scoring in a quarter twice this year but still winning the game
last time we did it...

just saying
Another omen to go with that is that in 1966 we wore red, white, and black, just like Cadel.

just sayin'

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
matrix
Saintsational Legend

we're in

get on us

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Your Larry has lived up to all expectations Sainternist!

Brilliant :D

marksnsparks
Club Player

We should rename this the archery thread.

There are plenty of long bows being drawn...

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

marksnsparks wrote:We should rename this the archery thread.

There are plenty of long bows being drawn...
But Archer's wearing Gold, Black & Blue these days :wink:

Zac Attack
Club Player

So we all love Cadel now? Interesting...

Not long ago he was disliked by the majority for being an arrogant, introverted, media-shy asshole.

Oh I see, Aussie are the worst bandwagoners going around second to Queenslanders so I guess everyone has always loved him and believed in him and feel like they have supported him...

Yey Cadel?

mordi
Club Player

"disliked by the majority"...WTF ,

A minority with tall poppy approach, maybe. True sportsfans watch these guys in awe. Cadel is a legend, don't forget one of the oldest winners, and follows two runners ups.

What's the Point of it All?
gringo
Saintsational Legend

After a couple of years of being pipped at the post by guys full of EPO too. Another omen.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:After a couple of years of being pipped at the post by guys full of EPO too. Another omen.
How do you know that?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:So we all love Cadel now? Interesting...

Not long ago he was disliked by the majority for being an arrogant, introverted, media-shy asshole.

Oh I see, Aussie are the worst bandwagoners going around second to Queenslanders so I guess everyone has always loved him and believed in him and feel like they have supported him...

Yey Cadel?
Well you obviously weren't at the UCI event in Geelong last year :roll:

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I met a guy who had been a pro cyclist in europe who admitted he had dabbled in special conditioning agents for the duration of his career which extended for over a decade. he claimed there wasn't anyone in that game that wasn't doping. Most are on EPO because it is nearly impossible to detect as it is the flush that shows more that the EPO. The raised oxygen levels are the obvious sign and I still think Lukey Ball is enhancing himself as he has some tell tale signs- His facial features are expanding such as jaw line ears and nose, and his later career has seen him get sudden muscular bulk on his frame. I had suspicions of Libby Lenton as well though, she had a sudden increase in bulk and jaw line. Just an opinion based on some circumstantial evidence.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I met a guy who had been a pro cyclist in europe who admitted he had dabbled in special conditioning agents for the duration of his career which extended for over a decade. he claimed there wasn't anyone in that game that wasn't doping. Most are on EPO because it is nearly impossible to detect as it is the flush that shows more that the EPO. The raised oxygen levels are the obvious sign and I still think Lukey Ball is enhancing himself as he has some tell tale signs- His facial features are expanding such as jaw line ears and nose, and his later career has seen him get sudden muscular bulk on his frame. I had suspicions of Libby Lenton as well though, she had a sudden increase in bulk and jaw line. Just an opinion based on some circumstantial evidence.
Sounds like it is 100% fact then based on what you have written.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

Well fact if you can take a guy who wants to justify his own criminal behavior. It is here-say evidence and my knowledge of doping comes from having a cousin and a friend who are medical scientists who have talked to me about the signs of doping in athletes. It wouldn't hold up in court but is based on some sound evidence i like to think.

stevie
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:I met a guy who had been a pro cyclist in europe who admitted he had dabbled in special conditioning agents for the duration of his career which extended for over a decade. he claimed there wasn't anyone in that game that wasn't doping. Most are on EPO because it is nearly impossible to detect as it is the flush that shows more that the EPO. The raised oxygen levels are the obvious sign and I still think Lukey Ball is enhancing himself as he has some tell tale signs- His facial features are expanding such as jaw line ears and nose, and his later career has seen him get sudden muscular bulk on his frame. I had suspicions of Libby Lenton as well though, she had a sudden increase in bulk and jaw line. Just an opinion based on some circumstantial evidence.
Libby Lenton is a female?