Dean Bailey

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Our loss to the filth is now the third worst in history thanks to the Dees effort today!

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

They should let scully go to GWS for a squillion...his knee will be an ongoing issue...then all Melbourne need is a decent spine..a decent game plan and a new.....

rabble :roll:

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
Hurricane wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Didn't Dean Bailey play for us in the 90's?
Nope, 53 games for Essendon.

Unless your post was a joke. If it was :lol:

BANG BANG
We had Doug Bailey :wink:
I knew it was a D.Bailey :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Stillwaiting wrote:
Moorabbin Man wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:
saint tash wrote:Sure, why not. :roll:

106 to 10 before half time. Ouch.
Not good cancer therapy for Jimmy.

Go Cats, I hope they win by 200 and take away the biggest losing margin record away from us.
We haven't got that record thankfully. It's actually Melbourne I think, about 190 odd point defeat to Fitzroy in about 1980. Looks like Melbourne are about to break one of their own records!!!
our worst was 179 to the filth at filth park in 79, I remeber it well , I was there.
So was I - And we kicked the first goal!

spert
Saintsational Legend

Stillwaiting wrote:
Moorabbin Man wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

Go Cats, I hope they win by 200 and take away the biggest losing margin record away from us.
We haven't got that record thankfully. It's actually Melbourne I think, about 190 odd point defeat to Fitzroy in about 1980. Looks like Melbourne are about to break one of their own records!!!
our worst was 179 to the filth at filth park in 79, I remeber it well , I was there.
I was there too with my Filth supporting girlfriend at the time...gawd what a black day it was.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

spert wrote:
Stillwaiting wrote:
Moorabbin Man wrote:
saintspremiers wrote:

I was there too with my Filth supporting girlfriend at the time...gawd what a black day it was.
Wow - a 185 point turnaround by the Pies that day - AWESOME :D :D

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)