What jumper will we be forced to wear?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

What jumper will we be forced to wear?

Will we be wearing our HOME jumper or will the club be bullied into wearing our away strip again? Its time we made a stand and not allow these ferals to dictate how the AFL is run.

The Saintsational Man
Club Player

We'll be wearing our home strip, I have no doubts about that.

It seems very childish, but it upsets the great unwashed when they can't wear their traditional strip, so if it gets to them, let's use it to our advantage.

Junction Oval
SS Life Member

Following lots of supporter "disquiet," the Club moved on this a while back, prior to the Essendon home match. Essendon turned up in their first "away" strip and we played in our Home Strip.

I rang the Club this morning and was advised that we would be wearing out Home strip on Friday night - as it should be!

stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Junction Oval wrote:Following lots of supporter "disquiet," the Club moved on this a while back, prior to the Essendon home match. Essendon turned up in their first "away" strip and we played in our Home Strip.

I rang the Club this morning and was advised that we would be wearing out Home strip on Friday night - as it should be!
Awesome. Bout time the made a move to ensure that it happens..

Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

stkildathunda wrote:
Junction Oval wrote:Following lots of supporter "disquiet," the Club moved on this a while back, prior to the Essendon home match. Essendon turned up in their first "away" strip and we played in our Home Strip.

I hope this happens but I will believe it when I see it. It really bugs me that us, and others are forced to wear away strip when playing the bummers and filth.

I love this club
stkildathunda
SS Hall of Fame

Stillwaiting wrote:
stkildathunda wrote:

I hope this happens but I will believe it when I see it. It really bugs me that us, and others are forced to wear away strip when playing the bummers and filth.
Same here. Its all well and good to tell us they are on a Wednesday morning but to make it happen game day is another thing...

btw got a reply from club aswell which stated they are wearing our home jumpers....

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

The filth have an away jumper and will wear it. They have done the last few years against us, unlike the Bummers who thumb their nose at the rules and get away with it.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
Tess
Opposition Fan

We will wear white Jumper same one we wore Vs Port. The only reason we "bullied" Norf into wearing their away jumper Vs us at the home game was on the condition that they got the 1 game a year we played against them as a Home game for a few years but we wore our home jumper and they got the gate. That stopped when they started their BS last year.

So we play two away games in a row and we have to travel to Freo in 2 weeks ..... we have such a great draw!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:We will wear white Jumper same one we wore Vs Port. The only reason we "bullied" Norf into wearing their away jumper Vs us at the home game was on the condition that they got the 1 game a year we played against them as a Home game for a few years but we wore our home jumper and they got the gate. That stopped when they started their BS last year.

So we play two away games in a row and we have to travel to Freo in 2 weeks ..... we have such a great draw!
Oh yeah the benevolent Collingwood Football Club.

Maybe they should give up Anzac Day for a start.

And before you crap on about pioneering it, North Melbourne pioneered Friday Night Football.

They got one Friday night game this year while teams like us and Essendon get up to 6 a season (I think four this season).

Fkn Collingwood supporters :roll: . Not only arrogant and physically appalling (and with no basic hygiene) but are infinitely ignorant and stupid.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:We will wear white Jumper same one we wore Vs Port. The only reason we "bullied" Norf into wearing their away jumper Vs us at the home game was on the condition that they got the 1 game a year we played against them as a Home game for a few years but we wore our home jumper and they got the gate. That stopped when they started their BS last year.

oh...you are breaking my heart....

.piss off tess....your crap is disturbing me and i'm supposed to be working....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
Tess
Opposition Fan

joffaboy wrote: Oh yeah the benevolent Collingwood Football Club.

OK what Clubs could do it better and draw the crowd than Collingwood Essendon? Remember the gate takings for Blockbuster games are I believe placed into the equalisation fund and get distributed between all Clubs.

Dog's Vs Roos?
Dee's Vs Saints?
joffaboy wrote: And before you crap on about pioneering it, North Melbourne pioneered Friday Night Football.

They got one Friday night game this year while teams like us and Essendon get up to 6 a season (I think four this season).

Collingwood got 1 Friday Night home game this year, and another 5 away games.
joffaboy wrote:Fkn Collingwood supporters :roll: . Not only arrogant and physically appalling (and with no basic hygiene) but are infinitely ignorant and stupid.
Thanks JB, I wondered what that smell was .... but what has hyenas got to do with smells?

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:

OK what Clubs could do it better and draw the crowd than Collingwood Essendon? Remember the gate takings for Blockbuster games are I believe placed into the equalisation fund and get distributed between all Clubs.

Dog's Vs Roos?
Dee's Vs Saints?
joffaboy wrote: And before you crap on about pioneering it, North Melbourne pioneered Friday Night Football.

joffaboy wrote:Fkn Collingwood supporters :roll: . Not only arrogant and physically appalling (and with no basic hygiene) but are infinitely ignorant and stupid.
Thanks JB, I wondered what that smell was .... but what has hyenas got to do with smells?
I think your dads back from this mornings burgalry so you better get back into his bedroom and resume having sex with him. And don't forget to take your teeth out. :lol:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
InkerSaint
SS Hall of Fame

I don't remember Geelong fans stalking our board this time last year.

There really is something in the demographic.

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

Home game, home jumper.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Tess v Joffaboy - This will be more entertaining than question time in the house of representatives

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

InkerSaint wrote:I don't remember Geelong fans stalking our board this time last year.

The filth stalk the boards all the time evidently. I knew they were losers that live their entire life through their footy club but I never knew it was that bad.

Like it's funny or strange that people are talking positively about St.Kilda on a St.Kilda blog site... like what did they honestly expect us to be talking about? Massive chumps!

Eastern
Saintsational Legend

Re: What jumper will we be forced to wear?

stkildathunda wrote:Will we be wearing our HOME jumper or will the club be bullied into wearing our away strip again? Its time we made a stand and not allow these ferals to dictate how the AFL is run.
YES, it's not Collingwood we have a clash with as thier away strip is predominately white. Essendon, on the other hand is a completely different story !!

NEW scarf signature (hopefully with correct spelling) will be here as soon as it arrives !!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:OK what Clubs could do it better and draw the crowd than Collingwood Essendon? Remember the gate takings for Blockbuster games are I believe placed into the equalisation fund and get distributed between all Clubs.

Dog's Vs Roos?
Dee's Vs Saints?

Who gives a F***? 70k at the G for North would be a magnificent result for their bottom line.

And Richmond v Carlton or Saints v Hawks would draw close to a full house.

Fkn gluttons Essendon and Collingwood reap all the benefits then you have got that mongrel McGuire bleating about giving too much to the struggling clubs :roll:

BTW freak, Essendon and Collingwood weren't the only two team followed by returned servicement. Mt father was a great Geelong supporter and was sickened every Anzac Day to think Collingfilth and Essendscum think they have all the gravatas and respect for the diggers :roll:

Fkn disgrace :roll:
Tess wrote:Collingwood got 1 Friday Night home game this year, and another 5 away games.
So what freak? Youg et Anzac Day every fkn year and you hardly travel interstate.
Tess wrote:Thanks JB, I wondered what that smell was .... but what has hyenas got to do with smells?
<edited> by me. Meant it, but kids read this.
Last edited by joffaboy on Wed 10 Aug 2011 4:59pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
tony74
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:Tess v Joffaboy - This will be more entertaining than question time in the house of representatives
And better behaved ( so far )

Saints7
Club Player

ad nauseum - doesnt matter what jumper we wear - we have 2 of them - theyre both Saints jumpers - get used to it - its 2011, every club has at least 2 jumpers now (even if the dons one defeats the purpose)

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

prwilkinson wrote:
InkerSaint wrote:I don't remember Geelong fans stalking our board this time last year.

The filth stalk the boards all the time evidently. I knew they were losers that live their entire life through their footy club but I never knew it was that bad.

Like it's funny or strange that people are talking positively about St.Kilda on a St.Kilda blog site... like what did they honestly expect us to be talking about? Massive chumps!
I'll tell you why I dislike this tess creature so much. Not because of her sexuality, or transsexuality, her business, but the fact that for years she has abused our club and virtually accused us all of being scum because we support a team that had Jimmy O'Dea.

If you dont remember John Greening was knocked out at Morrabbin in 1973 after a scuffle with Jimmy O'Dea. Nobody saw it, but that doesn'r stop the likes of Tess from blaming every St.Kilda supporter and player for what happened to greening.

Once, years ago, i had a go at her and her holier than thou attitude, considering what Collingwood player had done to opposition players over the years (not to mention Millane drink driving, and Didak travelling about with a double murderer etc), she complained to the moderators and I got red carded for a month.

The fkn hypocrite comes to OUR boards (after years of critisism of our club elsewhere) and gets all upset when I complain to the moderators about he sexual innuendo and trolling of our boards.

She is trouble wherever she goes. I have no idea what happened to her on the Collingwood board but apparently she isn't welcomed so has to haunt these boards.

She is as low as a snakes belly. A backslider who plays victim when challenged, and worst of all a serial abuser of the STKFC.

But for some reason the mods allow the likes of her to stay here.

Go figure <shrugs>

Lance or James??

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

tony74 wrote:
tony74 wrote:Tess v Joffaboy - This will be more entertaining than question time in the house of representatives
The Speaker will have to restore order soon

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Tess wrote:

Dog's Vs Roos?
Dee's Vs Saints?

Have you ever smelt the hyena's lair at the zoo? Surely the worst smell on the planet! Not even the Collingwood cheer squad smells that bad!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:
tony74 wrote:
The Speaker will have to restore order soon
I name the Member for toothless morons.

All in favour say Aye!!!!!!

Lance or James??

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
prwilkinson wrote:

I'll tell you why I dislike this tess creature so much. Not because of her sexuality, or transsexuality, her business, but the fact that for years she has abused our club and virtually accused us all of being scum because we support a team that had Jimmy O'Dea.

If you dont remember John Greening was knocked out at Morrabbin in 1973 after a scuffle with Jimmy O'Dea. Nobody saw it, but that doesn'r stop the likes of Tess from blaming every St.Kilda supporter and player for what happened to greening.

Once, years ago, i had a go at her and her holier than thou attitude, considering what Collingwood player had done to opposition players over the years (not to mention Millane drink driving, and Didak travelling about with a double murderer etc), she complained to the moderators and I got red carded for a month.

The fkn hypocrite comes to OUR boards (after years of critisism of our club elsewhere) and gets all upset when I complain to the moderators about he sexual innuendo and trolling of our boards.

She is trouble wherever she goes. I have no idea what happened to her on the Collingwood board but apparently she isn't welcomed so has to haunt these boards.

She is as low as a snakes belly. A backslider who plays victim when challenged, and worst of all a serial abuser of the STKFC.

But for some reason the mods allow the likes of her to stay here.

Go figure <shrugs>
prehaps she/he/ it is doing one of our mods !