Leon Davis

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Dan Warna wrote:what spin from the new accounts.

that said I approve of arrogance, especially when delivered by us.
That's the can-do attitude I like!

I did hear on a pies board the 'calling a teammate in to shepherd' theory as well, hope it isn't true.

And Goddard's stomping should be looked at.

Dan Warna
Saintsational Legend

Your joking right?

Maybe they should go back and have a look at didak's social calendar as well and see which gangsters and murderers he's hanging out with?

Bewaire krime, da krimson bolt is comeing to yure nayborhood to smach krime

SHUT UP KRIME!
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Lounge wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
Slugworth wrote:davis was not taunting the player, he was indicating to his team mate to shepherd the player chasing him. i swear some of our supporters are delusional and on drugs.
Says who?

I heard it was on channel Eddy's footy show.

Did they have some different footage?
He appears to do the ball-pointing thing often when he kicks in from a point.. so yeah he was probably pointing to a team mate.

We should really be discussing whether Goddard deliberately stood on Tarrants hand. We can't get too high and mighty about respecting the opposition.
Interesting thing for a Saints fan to notice.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Lounge wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
Slugworth wrote:davis was not taunting the player, he was indicating to his team mate to shepherd the player chasing him. i swear some of our supporters are delusional and on drugs.
Says who?

I heard it was on channel Eddy's footy show.

Did they have some different footage?
He appears to do the ball-pointing thing often when he kicks in from a point.. so yeah he was probably pointing to a team mate.

We should really be discussing whether Goddard deliberately stood on Tarrants hand. We can't get too high and mighty about respecting the opposition.
Interesting thing for a Saints fan to notice.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

Dan Warna wrote:Your joking right?

Maybe they should go back and have a look at didak's social calendar as well and see which gangsters and murderers he's hanging out with?
Relevance? One of the new 'saints' fans brought up the Goddard / Tarrant thing, I was just agreeing.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

Yes. "saints" fan.

Harry O'brien is right. Filth fans are bogan scum.

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

I notice he didn't wave the ball around in GF1. Oh that's right, he hardly touched it. His value to his side and the esteem in which he was held was demonstrated in GF2. He was sitting in the grandstand. He has always been an arrogant tool and a lair and it caught up with him last September. He has given our guys a little more motivation for next time and that is a good thing. The karmic bus hit him hard last year. Let's hope it's coming around the corner to smash him again. Typical filth tool!!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Leon Davis

Saintmania wrote:Don't normally wish bad luck for any opposition player, but boy I hope someone cleans him up soon. To be so tactless as to point the ball at a chasing playing and taunt them smacks of an arrogance that only a Collingwood player/fan/president could display. He had a good game playing with nobody minding him but I really hope his next opponent teaches him some respect. In fact, I'm surprised/disappointed that one of our own didn't do it last night.

me too... :twisted: :evil:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
stinger
Saintsational Legend

Grantaire wrote: And Goddard's stomping should be looked at.
your joking aren't you???

Bad Co.
Club Player

Funny I hadn't even considered, (and why would you), what color the bloke's skin was until there was mention of racism.

And hi to all the pie fans, and good luck to you all in finding yourself lives outside sifting through opposition club's fan forums, looking for anything negative about your precious club. As big head Ed said, to a bloke I know, "if you aren't spending four figures at Collingwood, you're basically irrelevant". So take that on board.

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Grantaire wrote: And Goddard's stomping should be looked at.
your joking aren't you???
I think he meant "laughed at".

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
sRaf
Club Player

He wasn't pointing it at our player.

I thought so too, but on replay it was clear that he was directing traffic. Calling another player in.

Sometimes you guys look too deep into things.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

sRaf wrote:He wasn't pointing it at our player.

I thought so too, but on replay it was clear that he was directing traffic. Calling another player in.

Just watch it again, and I'm not convinced either way.

He waved the footy towards Milney and said "come on".

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Either way it's pretty arrogant looking giving directions to your team mates with the footy.

It's lairising no matter which way you look at it imo.

Leon might be getting a bit ahead of himself, there's a long way to go yet.

Middo
Club Player

Agreed , I reckon he kicked it directly to where he was pointing ... Great kick and he torched us. Shame our backs don't hit a target :wink: :wink:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
jonesy
Saintsational Legend

Mods have the time to send out a comical lengthy email to members about ignoring trolls.

Yep,it's working well. I can see 4 Colon supporters in here

Pull your finger out and mods and clear this board of all the trash,FFS

Bring back the Lockett era
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Middo wrote:

Agreed , I reckon he kicked it directly to where he was pointing ... Great kick and he torched us. Shame our backs don't hit a target :wink: :wink:
I think you guys might want to watch the replay again.

There is 16min 38sec on the clock in the 3rd.

He did not kick it to where it was pointing, he pointed the ball toward Milney who was about 4-5 metres away to his right side at a 90 degree angle. After pointing he took another bounce.

There is a chance he was calling for a block, but there is just as much chance he was not judging by the replay.

Grantaire
Opposition Fan

jonesy wrote:Mods have the time to send out a comical lengthy email to members about ignoring trolls.

Where have I trolled? I've avoided the rest of the threads about the game on Friday, only posted in this one as I thought Davis was being hard done by. I haven't tried to pretend I'm an aints fan either.

Leo.J
SS Life Member

Grantaire wrote:
jonesy wrote:Mods have the time to send out a comical lengthy email to members about ignoring trolls.

Where have I trolled? I've avoided the rest of the threads about the game on Friday, only posted in this one as I thought Davis was being hard done by. I haven't tried to pretend I'm an aints fan either.
Why bother posting at all then?

Get a life.

Middo
Club Player

Leo.J wrote:
Middo wrote:

He did not kick it to where it was pointing, he pointed the ball toward Milney who was about 4-5 metres away to his right side at a 90 degree angle. After pointing he took another bounce.

There is a chance he was calling for a block, but there is just as much chance he was not judging by the replay.
Look where the kick ended up..? He kicked across his body on the left into the middle of the ground to where he was urging someone to run to is my take.

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:
Leo.J wrote:
Middo wrote:

Look where the kick ended up..? He kicked across his body on the left into the middle of the ground to where he was urging someone to run to is my take.
Thats what i thought too, looked like he was pointing to where he wanted to kick.
I couldn't care less if he was sky-larking anyway, good on him, one of the best games he's played. He seemed pretty humble when interviewed afterwards…

stinger
Saintsational Legend

no ....directed at milney ffs.... :roll: ..the guy's a turd...good f****** player though... :evil:

sRaf
Club Player

Well, there were two angles shown. The first one, in play, I thought he was taunting Milne. The second one though, a front on angle showed that he wasn't looking at Milne. Had eye contact with another player and was pointing at Milne.

Made a mistake in my last post. I reckon he was pointing at Milne, while looking at another player for support. I do not think he was pointing it at him as a sign of disrespect. Others think he was pointing to where he was kicking.

Regardless, I still don't think he was taunting him. Besides, from what I've seen of him, it seems out of character for him to do such an action. If it was Didak I'd have my doubts, but Davis? Doesn't seem the type.

Also, I don't understand why non-Saints supporters post on a Saints fan site. What's the point?

SainterSoul
Club Player

Caught the Footy Show on Sunday morning, at it looked like he was asking him team mate to block for him.

I thought that he was being arrogant when I saw it at the game, but after seeing it on the Footy Show, I don't think he was actually doing it for that reason.

Rosco
Club Player

i was sitting right on the flank, his back was to me. it didn't look too flash, but i got the feeling he was looking for someone to shepherd for him rather than lairising. haven't seen the tv replay and frankly not intending to.

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:I can't wait to see the grub fail in September again.
Hopefully we'll play someone on him then. :roll:

Personally, he can wave at whatever he wants, I couldn't give a stuff. I just hate seeing him get an easy run...him and L Brown look like absolute superstars against us almost every time and its very disappointing.