Eade and Bulldogs Part

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Eade and Bulldogs Part

Just happened

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Saw that coming.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

I think Mr. Lyons may be on the phone as we speak

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

tony74 wrote:I think Mr. Lyons may be on the phone as we speak
Who is Mr. Lyons?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
bigcarl
Saintsational Legend

Get him on board as offense coach. With his attacking nous and Ross's defensive genius we'd be unbeatable.

tony74
SS Hall of Fame

Gary's alter ego

degruch
Saintsational Legend

Thought they needed a new list manager before they needed a new coach, but meh, stuff 'em. Didn't they win the 2010 premiership last March?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

degruch wrote:Thought they needed a new list manager before they needed a new coach, but meh, stuff 'em. Didn't they win the 2010 premiership last March?
Thats them, and we also denied them a flag in 2009 because Roo had the affront to fall over after Lake bumped him off the ball by about 150 metres :roll:

The Bulldog supporters all have a victim mentality. Couldn't accept it was their team that let them down in the PF and looked for others to blame.

Well there you have it. The Two great coaches Wallace and Eade, both tauted as replacements for Grant Thomas at times during his coaching stint at the Saints, both abject failures, with one GF fifteen years ago between the two of them.

Both always overrated.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
degruch wrote:Thought they needed a new list manager before they needed a new coach, but meh, stuff 'em. Didn't they win the 2010 premiership last March?
Thats them, and we also denied them a flag in 2009 because Roo had the affront to fall over after Lake bumped him off the ball by about 150 metres :roll:

The Bulldog supporters all have a victim mentality. Couldn't accept it was their team that let them down in the PF and looked for others to blame.

Well there you have it. The Two great coaches Wallace and Eade, both tauted as replacements for Grant Thomas at times during his coaching stint at the Saints, both abject failures, with one GF fifteen years ago between the two of them.

Both always overrated.
So you obviously thought the Bulldogs had a better side than us?

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Both always overrated.
What a strange thing to post. When i post "their team let them down" most normal intelligent would assume this means - THEIR TEAM LET THEM DOWN :roll:

Like all teams that aren't good enough, if you lose they have let you down

sheesh :roll:

Lance or James??

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Both always overrated.
What a strange thing to post. When i post "their team let them down" most normal intelligent would assume this means - THEIR TEAM LET THEM DOWN :roll:

You said Eade was overated. That would suggest to me and many others that you rated the Bulldogs as a team so I again ask did you think the bulldogs were a better side than us?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

goodbye Rodney. goodbye leading teams. aker was right about these clowns. crap culture. buck stops with the coach for that.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:goodbye Rodney. goodbye leading teams. aker was right about these clowns. crap culture. buck stops with the coach for that.
So lets get this straight. leading teams are no good because Eade has gone?

Zac Attack
Club Player

Any list with Gianserdouchebag and the Smiling Douchebag will never win anything. Look, they haven't.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Both always overrated.

You said Eade was overated. That would suggest to me and many others that you rated the Bulldogs as a team so I again ask did you think the bulldogs were a better side than us?
Clearly they were not. Can't remember them ever winning any really big games and were always found wanting. Close enough is not good enough as we painfully know. Joffa's post is a bit hard but I think it's true.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:Any list with Gianserdouchebag and the Smiling Douchebag will never win anything. Look, they haven't.
behave Zac.... :lol:

Zac Attack
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:Any list with Gianserdouchebag and the Smiling Douchebag will never win anything. Look, they haven't.
Chuck in the front runner Higgins, Hargrave, big bad Tom Williams and Josh Hill and congrats...you have a team full of soft willys.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:goodbye Rodney. goodbye leading teams. aker was right about these clowns. crap culture. buck stops with the coach for that.
Crap culture? What do you mean? They are underdogs like us.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Chuck in the front runner Higgins, Hargrave, big bad Tom Williams and Josh Hill and congrats...you have a team full of soft willys.
stop it..

satchmo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:

Both always overrated.

Hey plugger, have you been eating mushrooms today by any chance?

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
err no. leading teams is a pile of sh*t AND Eade is no good. no cause and effect there. but Rodney did subscribe to it.

Zac Attack
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
stop it..
some playing lists are slow, some are fast, some have a list of mostly insiders and in the dogs' case they have a list of soft willy outsiders.

don't tell me to stop it sunshine....chortle.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
err no. leading teams is a pile of sh*t AND Eade is no good. no cause and effect there. but Rodney did subscribe to it.
Con, with all due respect you need to lose your hatred of the Bulldogs. It can't be good for you mate.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
stop it..
some playing lists are slow, some are fast, some have a list of mostly insiders and in the dogs' case they have a list of soft willy outsiders.

Will to.

Zac Attack
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
Zac Attack wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
stop it..

Will to.
Why you be so unkind aye?