Luke Darcy, you are a flog!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Sainternist wrote:As if this chump hasn't had it in for us all along?

I still won't forget him barracking for the Swans against us, whilst giving his "special comments" for a channel 10 telecast last year.

He is a failed netball caller.
Actually, darcy having it in for us dates back to us sacking capuano. His "how could they sack a ruckman mid-season" rant has never really stopped.

Funny when you consider that the game for which capuano was sacked was the last time we lost at the dome on a saturday night.
Hmmmm. He sounds like a real flog 8-)

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

It's all a big game. Looks like Robert Walls is trying to look after his mate and in the process, Ross' asking price probably went up (nothing to do with Ross). The club might end up paying Ross a bit more in his new contract. Thanks Wallsy.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:It's all a big game. Looks like Robert Walls is trying to look after his mate and in the process, Ross' asking price probably went up (nothing to do with Ross). The club might end up paying Ross a bit more in his new contract. Thanks Wallsy.
Walls. Now there's a flog.

Petrie takes a speccy over Sam Fisher and he has to crap on about how Fisher's going to be scared next time the ball comes his way. Short time later the ball comes into the North forward line and he, along with the other flog Lloyd, reckon Sam was a bit cautious, as if to support their expert comments.

Extreme flogginess :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

satchmo wrote:
Sainternist wrote:As if this chump hasn't had it in for us all along?

I still won't forget him barracking for the Swans against us, whilst giving his "special comments" for a channel 10 telecast last year.

He is a failed netball caller.
Actually, darcy having it in for us dates back to us sacking capuano. His "how could they sack a ruckman mid-season" rant has never really stopped.

Funny when you consider that the game for which capuano was sacked was the last time we lost at the dome on a saturday night.
i was at that match...a disgraceful performance from crapuano.....he was dragged by thomas and a very young goose took his place in the centre square...showed crapuano up for the coward he was....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

+1!!! Capuano was given the opportunity of making a major impact that season (no Everitt) and that game he played against the ragpies was lamentable! Thomas knew he had to get shot of Crapuano, and Lawrence (and MAYBE Gehrig) if the group were to make progress. I seem to remember the "anal orifice" coming on to the Footy show with everyone casting him as the victim. Malthouse even suggested it could lead to suicide!

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
SaintPav wrote:It's all a big game. Looks like Robert Walls is trying to look after his mate and in the process, Ross' asking price probably went up (nothing to do with Ross). The club might end up paying Ross a bit more in his new contract. Thanks Wallsy.

Petrie takes a speccy over Sam Fisher and he has to crap on about how Fisher's going to be scared next time the ball comes his way. Short time later the ball comes into the North forward line and he, along with the other flog Lloyd, reckon Sam was a bit cautious, as if to support their expert comments.

Walls grabs onto a meme and tries to run with it. He convinced himself that Sam Fisher would be "cautious" following Petries mark, and then tried to back it up - " Fisher was 10 metres from his opponent then" - considering Sam was at the time playing forward of his opponent, it would seem reasonable to be ahead of his oppionent :roll:

Seemed to give his meme away and become despondant along with Dim lane and Lloyd as the Saints smashed the daylights out of Norf.

Tried to play up that Roo was a bad sport for not shaking Ziebel's hand until Lloyd said 'You cant blame him"

Fkn Carlton cabbage flogs. You could almost hear the FEAR in their voices as the realised their bunch of front runners are next.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Walls grabs onto a meme and tries to run with it. He convinced himself that Sam Fisher would be "cautious" following Petries mark, and then tried to back it up - " Fisher was 10 metres from his opponent then" - considering Sam was at the time playing forward of his opponent, it would seem reasonable to be ahead of his oppionent :roll:

Seemed to give his meme away and become despondant along with Dim lane and Lloyd as the Saints smashed the daylights out of Norf.

Tried to play up that Roo was a bad sport for not shaking Ziebel's hand until Lloyd said 'You cant blame him"

Fkn Carlton cabbage flogs. You could almost hear the FEAR in their voices as the realised their bunch of front runners are next.
I'm sure I saw Roo and Ziebel shake hands and Roo having a word with him. Looked pretty friendly to me.

Thinline
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

I'm sure I saw Roo and Ziebel shake hands and Roo having a word with him. Looked pretty friendly to me.
That was post-game. Roo quite rightly fobbed him during the match.

"The inches we need are everywhere around us. They're in every break in the game. Every minute, every second. On this team we fight for that inch. On this team we tear ourselves and everyone around us to pieces for that inch. We claw with our fingernails for that inch. Because we know when we add up all those inches that's gonna make the f***in' difference between winning and losing! Between living and dying!'
satchmo
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
joffaboy wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Yeah he did.

Pretty sure he was scared of what would be said about him on here if he didn't!

*Allegedly.

Bring back Lucky Burgers, and nobody gets hurt.

You can't un-fry things.

Last Post
degruch
Saintsational Legend

saintdooley wrote:
Rolling out the same offer to Ross Lyon also makes good sense, and Melbourne might have timing on its side here, as its list is currently the most attractive of the three clubs in question.

A coach of Ross Lyon’s calibre would no doubt back himself to have the Demons regularly competing for a top-four spot in the coming years, while the prospect of that happening at St Kilda seems increasingly less likely.
spot on
He's talking about Melbourne though...Melbourne. I've been gobsmacked by how crap they've been this year, dogged by injury and discipline issues. I think it's too easy to say they're going to be a success...they look more like Richmond 2001 to me. Are they really more likely to spend more time in the top 4 than us over the next 10 years? Do coaches take on jobs with long term forecasts?

prwilkinson
SS Hall of Fame

The media has gotten worse in my opinion this season... They speak sometimes as if their opinions are gospel truth and then are made to look like absolute flogs 5 minutes later.... and then will have the nerve to spit some other opinion out 5 minutes later again... as if it's gospel truth contradicting everything they said 5 minutes earlier. I honestly think Matty Lloyd is the biggest flog in the media at the moment... EPIC flog.

I watched a replay of the Saturday night game on Sunday and there was a passage of play where Kosi marked and Milney stopped right in front of him and told him to go back and have a shot from outside 50m. Kosi then turned his back to the play and walked back... missing Peakey in the pocket. The 'experts' then spent 5 minutes giving it to Kosi for turning his back on the play and missing the pass off to Peake.... It really got up my goat because they replayed the incident 3 times after and continued to give it to Kosi even though Milney was right there, front and centre in the replays with his hands up telling Kosi to have a shot... I was thinking.... What are they looking at... What absolute flogs! None of them said... Oh.. Milney's told him to settle down and have a shot.... It just made them look so unprofessional and lousy.... Lead by Lloydy of course. Does that guy hate the Saints or what! Darcy is a flog but Lloydy is just.... a massive d**khead.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

prwilkinson wrote:The media has gotten worse in my opinion this season... They speak sometimes as if their opinions are gospel truth and then are made to look like absolute flogs 5 minutes later.... and then will have the nerve to spit some other opinion out 5 minutes later again... as if it's gospel truth contradicting everything they said 5 minutes earlier. I honestly think Matty Lloyd is the biggest flog in the media at the moment... EPIC flog.

I watched a replay of the Saturday night game on Sunday and there was a passage of play where Kosi marked and Milney stopped right in front of him and told him to go back and have a shot from outside 50m. Kosi then turned his back to the play and walked back... missing Peakey in the pocket. The 'experts' then spent 5 minutes giving it to Kosi for turning his back on the play and missing the pass off to Peake.... It really got up my goat because they replayed the incident 3 times after and continued to give it to Kosi even though Milney was right there, front and centre in the replays with his hands up telling Kosi to have a shot... I was thinking.... What are they looking at... What absolute flogs! None of them said... Oh.. Milney's told him to settle down and have a shot.... It just made them look so unprofessional and lousy.... Lead by Lloydy of course. Does that guy hate the Saints or what! Darcy is a flog but Lloydy is just.... a massive d**khead.
There were some gems on Saturday night
"One thing you can be sure of is that it will be a low scoring, tight tussle"
and Lloydy's just absolutely inspired comment
"If you stop Riewoldt and Milne from scoring, more often than not StKilda will lose"
C'mon what a tool, take out the top 2 goal scorers from any side and they will probably lose…

stevie
Saintsational Legend

I still laugh that Darcehole made the dogs team of the century.

He used to mince around, with that faggy left foot - maybe that's why I didn't like him as a player as I am a lefty and he gave us a bad image!

The netball gig suits him - he should've had a sex change ( if he needed one...) and made a career on that sport.

On second thoughts, some of those girls are tough - remember Harby-Jones?- and he would be found out quickly.

I honestly never noticed any Ten bias before u guys on here pointed it earlier this year, especially by Lane. But now I see it and quickly turn the sound off, even if the Saints aren't playing.

Sat arve was woeful - they kept showing Ravioli on the side, getting his legs worked on. Maher would've provided a fair bit of fluid to rub in...

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

LD was at it again tonight saying that RL should seriously consider going to Melbourne. FLOG.

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:LD was at it again tonight saying that RL should seriously consider going to Melbourne. FLOG.
He is a joke Darcy.

Just so lame on anything negative towards the Dogs it aint funny - Leon Cameron is gonna be appointed by his mates at the club and Lukes all...."oh its all through the process..."

The Ross Lyon "dont think its a done deal.....he should look at Melbourne"......as funny...

“Yeah….nah””
maverick
Saintsational Legend

prwilkinson wrote:The media has gotten worse in my opinion this season... They speak sometimes as if their opinions are gospel truth and then are made to look like absolute flogs 5 minutes later.... and then will have the nerve to spit some other opinion out 5 minutes later again... as if it's gospel truth contradicting everything they said 5 minutes earlier. I honestly think Matty Lloyd is the biggest flog in the media at the moment... EPIC flog.

Yep it annoyed me as well.....

skeptic
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:+1!!! Capuano was given the opportunity of making a major impact that season (no Everitt) and that game he played against the ragpies was lamentable! Thomas knew he had to get shot of Crapuano, and Lawrence (and MAYBE Gehrig) if the group were to make progress. I seem to remember the "anal orifice" coming on to the Footy show with everyone casting him as the victim. Malthouse even suggested it could lead to suicide!
as much as people may criticise GT... IMO that was the turning point moment for our club.
I was there too and Capuano was a joke and showing the AFL that we were a joke that would accept anything.

Anyone remember the seasoned veteran that handed Capuano his ass on a platter... Josh fraser :shock:
A young Goose stepped in and turned the game (for a while at least)

I think this game was followed by the famous "we don't accept medocirty" comment which was thrown back in our faces again and again... but since that game, I don't think there's ever been another player that's treated this club like a joke like that

desertsaint
Saintsational Legend

forgotten my ipad app let's me watch 'one' shows.
yeah darcy doesn't seem to have much nice to say about st kilda,
preferred to highlight the game as poor from the roos, rather than praise us.
did speak highly of roo though.
but then to suggest ross should go - says a lot about the bulldogs run with coaches that loyalty isn't a factor - maybe still smarting over the wallace insult.

"The starting point of all achievement is desire. "
Heidelberg_Saint
Club Player

Luke Darcy has become Eddie's lap dog, enough said.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Can someone please explain to me what this flog stands for? Apparently Scully should show loyalty to the Dees but Lyon should leave the Saints.

I think he's confused. Maybe I am. He sounds like a hypocrite.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/ ... fault.aspx

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav, the level of journalism around the game these days is disgraceful.

Darcy is not a writer, he is a male model working as a sports journalist :?

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Leo.J
SS Life Member

Heidelberg_Saint wrote:Luke Darcy has become Eddie's lap dog, enough said.
Spot on.

He wouldn't dare say that he thought Malthouse should go to Melbourne...

rexy
SS Life Member

Agree Darcy is a flog, but dont have a problem with that article, Its his opinion!

I think Malthouse will coach Melbourne so I am sure that eddy would think I am a flog!

(he might be right too)

(Eddy I mean)

Maybe this year?