Why the login?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Ajer
Club Player

HSVKing wrote:
Ajer wrote:Well what about some kind of cookie that tracks page loads? Once you visit 5 threads it makes it bring up a screen asking you to either register or login to continue viewing the forum?
Delete cookies, keep viewing. No point.
Yeh but 90% of the people who'd come on here wouldnt be smart enough to realise that.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

It may be politically incorrect, and it's no doubt controversial, but let me say that the Dr fully supports offshore processing of all trolls 8-)

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Dr Spaceman wrote:It may be politically incorrect, and it's no doubt controversial, but let me say that the Dr fully supports offshore processing of all trolls 8-)
Quite right Spacey.

Lets send the Collingwood trolls to Richmond for processing.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:It may be politically incorrect, and it's no doubt controversial, but let me say that the Dr fully supports offshore processing of all trolls 8-)
Quite right Spacey.

Lets send the Collingwood trolls to Richmond for processing.
GO I think you will find that your idea wont float because Richmond violate serious animal rights conditions and cannot provide basic hygein services.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

spot the troll in the thread :roll:

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:Are trolls really a problem. To me they are just like sitting next to the opposition at the footy. Its all fun IMO. Does this also me you cant look at the site if you arent a member. To me that is way over the top.
Agree .
what I carn't understand is why opp. supp. would waste their time reading most of the incoherent ramblings that are mentioned in this forum ( most of them mine ) . I spend probably 2-3 hours a week on this forum , 1 hour if i'm lucky during the off season , So it says to me that these trolls lives must be so pathetic that this is the only way they can get their jollies ( other than what the internet was invented for :wink: )

robbo_93

the trolls need to sign up to troll anyway so making the forum locked to non members only hurts our passive viewers.

Ajer
Club Player

robbo_93 wrote:the trolls need to sign up to troll anyway so making the forum locked to non members only hurts our passive viewers.
This guy is right. In so many words, he is right.

jays
Club Player

dont think its a good idea locking the forum it was fine the way it was

saintpeter
Club Player

Fine by me. I browse the site often but only log in when I have something to comment on. Parhaps this will make me a more regular contributor.

saintDal
Club Player

Good timing that only logged on people can view threads. Read on a comment on Bigfooty wishing they could come on here and see what we were doing. Nice to have a bit of privacy.

Rosco
Club Player

saintDal wrote:Good timing that only logged on people can view threads. Read on a comment on Bigfooty wishing they could come on here and see what we were doing. Nice to have a bit of privacy.
umm, register?