Lyon has sold out the players

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Re: Lyon has sold out the players

joffaboy wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Apparently didn't know a thing about it.

Man of integrity. - lol

ESP has sacked him for negotiating behind their backs.

3.5 million by Freo for first year and 1 mill for the next three.

Whew.

We know the price of his soul.
Have you ever left a job for money? I certainly have and didnt give a stuff about the company. Only cared about my mates when I left and still see them now.
Yes i have left for money.

3.5 mill in the first year
1 mill for the next three

how could the Saints counter that?

But if what is coming out is true, I have overestimated the integrity and truthfullness of Lyon.

He apparently approached Freo, therefore he shafted Harvey, he apparently told the players he was staying, and then walks on them.

His management firm has sacked him

He was negotiating with a rival club during our tilt at the finals.

if you are comfortable with that good luck to you.

As i said the coin is too good to believe, but football is not just a job, it is very emotiona.

personally I couldn't care less.

he has run the list into the ground and then squibs it when it comes to rebuilding it.

Well he gets a built list and some big coin.

Cost him his reputation as a person of integrity and honesty though.

Is it worth it? Obviously to him.

oh well.
If those things are true he is lower than whale s*** IMHO.

Shafted St Kilda as a club, our players and our fans, Mark Harvey as a coach and sold his soul for some coin and an off season on the beach.

Classless, gutless and totally self serving. We are and will be better off without him

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

I am GUTTED!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

saintly wrote:i hope he gets the sack from freo during his 5 year contract. he would never get a job again as coach! noone would trust him to honour anything
but he will have 7.5 large to help him get over it.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Tom_Sainter
Club Player

Completely lost all respect for the guy.... the fact he went behind his management and the players backs to get this deal makes me sick... Also feel for Mark Harvey who has been absolutely knifed and is now out of a job.
Thought the guy had more integrity than that, I really hope the media see's this for what it is... A guy leaving for more money, rather than a club in crisis, for heaven's sake, give us a break

BushDave
Club Player

Let's see what he says at his press conference tomorrow. It doesn't look good, but everyone has left a job because of the ineptitude of more senior management. Maybe that's the problem....again at our club?

Never Give Up!
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BushDave wrote:Let's see what he says at his press conference tomorrow. It doesn't look good, but everyone has left a job because of the ineptitude of more senior management. Maybe that's the problem....again at our club?
7.5 million is the only reason. Who would believe this liar about anything.

Reputation totally shredded.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
The Mullet
Club Player

gramsy_1 Jason Gram
Not sure what to say, in shock. Did not see this coming after yesterday

Tom_Sainter
Club Player

By Jason Gram's last tweet, looks as if the dog told the players he was staying yesterday