All you people dont get it! The St Kilda Football Club??????

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Well they finally saw through RL .. and his incompetence.
Maybe they'll learn from it now ?

Youth > Recycled Players .. and loyalty to your good players - that should be the guiding principle from now on.
Last edited by samoht on Tue 20 Sep 2011 12:30pm, edited 1 time in total.

St. Luke
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
St. Luke wrote: I think the board, with how they found Lyon, are competent enough to find another worthy replacement to take the club a step further in the right direction.

THE PREVIOUS BOARD APPOINTED LYON!

The current board will **** it up like they **** everything up!

Get a clue!
You're right. My mistake.

But I'm not so sure they will "stuff" it up (was that the word you wanted to use? :))

When they created LENNY HAYES (in the shadow of Harvs) they forgot to break the mold (again)- hence the Supremely Incredible Jack Steven!!
samoht
Saintsational Legend
Location: https://www.amazon.com.au/Fugitive-Sold ... B00EO1GCNK

Do we have enough money left now (in our cap) to go after or promote/develop our youth .. or have the recycled players that RL promoted now maxed out our salary cap ?

Has RL left us with a lingering problem ?

I don't see that any good has come from RL !

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

samoht wrote:Do we have enough money left now (in our cap) to go after or promote/develop our youth .. or have the recycled players that RL promoted now maxed out our salary cap ?

Has RL left us with a lingering problem ?

I don't see that any good has come from RL !
Yep because recycled players would really effect the cap. Unless you want RL to do as GT did and run the wages I doubt RL has much to do with the salary cap at all apart from saying we should try and keep all our stars.

SinCitySaint
Club Player

The bit I don't understand is everyone keeps saying he exercised a get out clause in his contract. All well and good if true but if as reported he exercised his three month get out clause why is he now not on three months gardening leave. He took up with Freo immediately rather than giving 3 months notice which is what the clause in his contract is being reported as.

Go Sainters Go
Club Player

SinCitySaint wrote:The bit I don't understand is everyone keeps saying he exercised a get out clause in his contract. All well and good if true but if as reported he exercised his three month get out clause why is he now not on three months gardening leave. He took up with Freo immediately rather than giving 3 months notice which is what the clause in his contract is being reported as.
The Club openly stated that they wouldn't stand in Ross's way, they thanked him for his efforts etc. etc. and would proceed to appoint a replacement. Whilst the Club expressed disappointment, they didn't appear to be unhappy that RL has gone. Misson, a close mate of Lyon's, has apparently gone as well and will no doubt turn up at Freo.

Once a "Saint" always a trueblooded "Saint"