Barks4Eva

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Barks4Eva

You can all be in denial and get stroppy with B4E, but he is absoluely right in most of his commentary. Some of you may think he is being over the top and should just be positive, well that's hard to do when the Board has demonstrated cataclysmic incompetence. I work in Industrial Relations and let me assure you that a contract with a get out clause IS NOT A CONTRACT. It's a hand shake agreement at best. No wonder Ross Lyon shafted us he had every right to, as the Board DISRESPECTED him immensely. It's been a dark week for the StK FC and now they're delighted to inform us that they've appointed a panel to recruit a new Coach. The panel really inspires me with confidence, it consists of members of the neandrethal Board, a Director of Supermarkets, a Human Resources Manager and a grinner from the Western Bulldogs. No coach to be seen!!!
Oh I'm bristling with confidence that our club is in good hands.
I'm with you Barks, time to roll the Board.

P.S. Ross Lyon will win a premiership at Freo.

ShakenNotStirred
Club Player

Has anyone asked what it will cost to appoint this board to find us a new coach????

Tax deductable?

I'm sure they won't be doing it for zip.

Sing it loud and sing it proud but most of all hang around for this club will rise to claim the prize and then we will realise its not such a surprise. :-)
GoTheTorp
Club Player

Re: Barks4Eva

Moorabbin Man wrote:You can all be in denial and get stroppy with B4E, but he is absoluely right in most of his commentary. Some of you may think he is being over the top and should just be positive, well that's hard to do when the Board has demonstrated cataclysmic incompetence. I work in Industrial Relations and let me assure you that a contract with a get out clause IS NOT A CONTRACT. It's a hand shake agreement at best. No wonder Ross Lyon shafted us he had every right to, as the Board DISRESPECTED him immensely. It's been a dark week for the StK FC and now they're delighted to inform us that they've appointed a panel to recruit a new Coach. The panel really inspires me with confidence, it consists of members of the neandrethal Board, a Director of Supermarkets, a Human Resources Manager and a grinner from the Western Bulldogs. No coach to be seen!!!

neanderthal thread

biggest load of crap i have read in years

Sainterman
Club Player

Wow! Barks has his own thread!! Should be fun!

Seriously though, Saints supporters want all to be ok and would rather live in a happy place a long way from reality than accept there are some major issues at hand. An alternate opinion to the "everything is ok, we just played in Grand Finals" one just doesn't seem to be popular.

In the end we will all get to see, just won't be pleasant viewing in my opinion!

I am all for sticking fat, being loyal and passionate but sometimes that means going against what is comfortable and easy.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Looks like you'll be right up there on Barks' Xmas card list this year, Moorabbin Man.

Love him or hate him, Barks has always been an entertaining poster and his passion for the Saints is uncompromising.

I've had the honour of meeting him in person a couple of times and it's safe to say he's a pretty humble sort of a chap in real life.

I think most people here have gotten to know the nature of his posts pretty well and seemed to have to have chilled out and not get too carried away by the contentious tone in his delivery.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Not seeking a Xmas Card, just understand his concerns and I agree with him. I fear that things are going awry at the Club. We'll lose Goddard next! And even Dean Laidley is not interested in coaching us.

Shaggy
Club Player

Moorabbin Man wrote:Not seeking a Xmas Card, just understand his concerns and I agree with him. I fear that things are going awry at the Club. We'll lose Goddard next! And even Dean Laidley is not interested in coaching us.
All that shows is that RL left a mess.

Moorabbin Man
Club Player

Shaggy wrote:
Moorabbin Man wrote:Not seeking a Xmas Card, just understand his concerns and I agree with him. I fear that things are going awry at the Club. We'll lose Goddard next! And even Dean Laidley is not interested in coaching us.
No, the Board has created a mess!!

suss
Club Player

He's a knob, but he is right in respect of a few things. The move to Seaford was dumb. Archie Fraser cracked the s***s with the council and opted not to work with them. From what I understand the whole deal hinged on a couple of poker machines. Stupid if true.

There's no doubt that Moorabbin had become a perfect hub for the supporter base. It was a shithole, but it was in the heart of our supporter base and represented something special. A big shiny training/social venue around the corner would've been awesome.

I wonder if we could find a way to move back. Melbourne managed to demolish a $5million debt - why the hell couldn't we get a few bob together to make it happen? Surely something could be done with Seaford - it's essentially a gym on a large tract of land - it must be worth something.

Crazy?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Shaggy wrote:

"I like it, I like it a lot"

saint patrick
Saintsational Legend

deleted

Never take a backward step even to gain momentum.....

'It's OK to have the capabilities and abilities, but you've got to get it done." Terry Daniher 05

"We have beauty in our captain and we have a true leader in our coach. Our time will come"
Thinline.Post 09 Grand final.
joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

B4E IS MY FAVOURITE CAPS LOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
dragit
Saintsational Legend

TREVOR WOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS CLOWN

MY EARS ARE STARTING TO HURT

something something something SEAFORD

CLOWN

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Moorabbin Man wrote:You can all be in denial and get stroppy with B4E, but he is absoluely right in most of his commentary. Some of you may think he is being over the top and should just be positive, well that's hard to do when the Board has demonstrated cataclysmic incompetence. I work in Industrial Relations and let me assure you that a contract with a get out clause IS NOT A CONTRACT. It's a hand shake agreement at best. No wonder Ross Lyon shafted us he had every right to, as the Board DISRESPECTED him immensely. It's been a dark week for the StK FC and now they're delighted to inform us that they've appointed a panel to recruit a new Coach. The panel really inspires me with confidence, it consists of members of the neandrethal Board, a Director of Supermarkets, a Human Resources Manager and a grinner from the Western Bulldogs. No coach to be seen!!!

THIS!

I can feel the love, MM

8-)

No coach on the selection panel

I share your concern!

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:

THIS!

Lance or James??

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Rix Rox Rux?

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

........is a flatulent, rabid, gibbering chimp, full of misdirected angst.

The idea was to finish the sentence right?

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Can we move this to the General forum?

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:TREVOR WOULD BE ASHAMED OF THIS CLOWN

MY EARS ARE STARTING TO HURT

something something something SEAFORD

CLOWN
THEY'RE NOT JUST CLOWNS.

THEY'RE ALSO MONKEYS!

asiu
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:Can we move this to the General forum?
We don't want your effen rubbish.
Deal with your own waste material.
Wankers.

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
asiu
Saintsational Legend

........ clowns..

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
SaintWodonga
Club Player

I agree with B4E, especially with his Seaford points, I am however not so worried that RL left. I think there was a reason EVERY assistant coach left at the end of last year, that is RL is a control freak.

Tony Lockett kicks 10 goals

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v4ZQJHjlvM
degruch
Saintsational Legend

THAT!!!

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote: I've had the honour of meeting him in person a couple of times and it's safe to say he's a pretty humble sort of a chap in real life.

Thanks mate, is so true that I am a very humble person.

Also just so happen to be a genius, a visionary, a soothsayer all rolled into one with an innate and extraordinary psychic ability to always be right.

With my superior intellect and overly generous nature I offer these cognitively challenged goofballs, dumbed down dingbats and monkey spankers a fair dinkum clue but regrettably most wouldn't know a drum even with a brass band up them or the difference between a silk purse and a sow's ear.

Surrounded by so many glove puppet sleepers and sheep muppet keepers... don't get me wrong....it is challenging.... however I find solace and comfort in my capacity to remain steadfastly humble at all times!

Cheers