Brownlow - could it be Nick Dal Santo?

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Super effort Dal...

Clear 2nd in a tough year...

St.Kilda champion, no doubt...

saintbrat
Saintsational Legend

Well done Dal

StReNgTh ThRoUgH LoYaLtY
Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly..!!
MEMBERSHIP 2014 31,134 Membership 2015 32,746 MEMBERSHIP 2016 - 38,101
MEMBERSHIP 2017 42,095 , Membership 2018 46,998
MEMBERSHIP 2019 43,106 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p1816890
MEMBERSHIP 2020 48,588 http://saintsational.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=100107
battye
Saintsational Legend

Well done Dal Santo... 2nd or 3rd, it is a great result.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
dcstkfc
Saintsational Legend

Very proud of him. To overcome the scandals and the disappointment, he's done incredibly well.

STRENGTH THROUGH LOYALTY.

‎''I still get really excited, and I've got the '66 thing up on the wall in a frame … You look at it and think: one day, we want to achieve that.''- Arryn Siposs
SaintSimmo
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:Is Dal offically second or third and want happens with the punting. Do the suspended players count?
offically he finished 2nd, great effort by our dal :D

Sainter for life.
sunsaint
Saintsational Legend
Location: Queensland - Beautiful one day ... you know the rest

well done NDS

Seeya
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

dcstkfc wrote:Very proud of him. To overcome the scandals and the disappointment, he's done incredibly well.
Its funny you say that. Dal has always said he laughed at the photos. Maybe Rooy should have had the same attitude. Easier said than done though I suppose.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

plugger66 wrote:
dcstkfc wrote:Very proud of him. To overcome the scandals and the disappointment, he's done incredibly well.
Its funny you say that. Dal has always said he laughed at the photos. Maybe Rooy should have had the same attitude. Easier said than done though I suppose.
Good point... Seem to have gone in the opposite direction this year, the 2 Nicks...

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
We've all suffered from the cold I guess...

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

How did Swan find the time to win a Brownlow, what in between getting drunk, bashing disabled cleaners and getting his body coloured in like the true bogan piece of sh*t he is? Dal Santo was robbed! Ironically by a piece of bogan filth from colonwood. Oh the irony!

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

Well done Dal. It gives me hope for years ahead if a saint can produce excellent brownlow vote polling form in such a disappointing year...

I know it doesn't belong here but congratulations to Dane Swan too. Deserving winner.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:How did Swan find the time to win a Brownlow, what in between getting drunk, bashing disabled cleaners and getting his body coloured in like the true bogan piece of sh*t he is? Dal Santo was robbed! Ironically by a piece of bogan filth from colonwood. Oh the irony!
Yep dont make silly mistakes when you are young and immature. Well done Swanny and well done Dal. Great effort Dal.

Iceman234
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:How did Swan find the time to win a Brownlow, what in between getting drunk, bashing disabled cleaners and getting his body coloured in like the true bogan piece of sh*t he is? Dal Santo was robbed! Ironically by a piece of bogan filth from colonwood. Oh the irony!
Guess it shows how good he is. With a record number of votes too, beating our own champ Harves.

Really I thought he should have won it last year too.

Sobraz
SS Life Member

Stupid post...

Not a fan of Swan personally, but clearly a deserved winner and great player...

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

28 votes is a top effort by NDS.

Poor Juddy eh?

That close loss against the Weagles and such a disappointing brownlow poll :lol:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
sRaf
Club Player

Congrats Dal. Was hoping for a top five finish. Did not expect a top two!

Also congrats to Swan. An absolute freak of a player.
You sound like a fair tool. He's a deserved winner.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Imagine how he'll go next year when being silky isn't so frowned upon :wink:

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Yeah he's great. Perfect, in fact. If he'd been a saints player he'd still be getting pilloried. BTW P66, I know we all make mistakes when we're young. I can't recall bashing a defenseless, disabled cleaner into semi-consciousness with my mates though. I had the misfortune to run into his sh*tman father a few times (professionally). Must say the Port Melbourne fruit doesn't fall far from the rotting tree it came from.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
lurker#134
Club Player

Well done Swanny and well done for his girlfriend for providing *ahem* extra entertainment all night. Cheers!

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Yeah he's great. Perfect, in fact. If he'd been a saints player he'd still be getting pilloried. BTW P66, I know we all make mistakes when we're young. I can't recall bashing a defenseless, disabled cleaner into semi-consciousness with my mates though. I had the misfortune to run into his sh*tman father a few times (professionally). Must say the Port Melbourne fruit doesn't fall far from the rotting tree it came from.
listen d**khead, he may not look the fittest player going around and may have a few too many tatts, but the boy CAN play.

Who else in the league has only 30 possies on a bad day?

And how many games did he get suspended for this year?

That's right, zip!

So perhaps he aint a meathead anymore.

Maybe grab a mirror.......

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

White Winmar wrote:Yeah he's great. Perfect, in fact. If he'd been a saints player he'd still be getting pilloried. BTW P66, I know we all make mistakes when we're young. I can't recall bashing a defenseless, disabled cleaner into semi-consciousness with my mates though. I had the misfortune to run into his sh*tman father a few times (professionally). Must say the Port Melbourne fruit doesn't fall far from the rotting tree it came from.
No idea why you only mentioned me but so be it. I can assure you he is very much a changed man. What he did was completely stupid and no I would do it either but people deserve another chance. One thing he has never been is a thug on the field.

Liam_G
Club Player

Verdun66 wrote:Dal in front, but ominous that the Pies game was read out last. D Swan 3 votes. P66 is right....
Close, but not right. Andy D knows the top 8 leaders roughly 4 rounds ahead for the majority of the night. About halfway through the count, he then changes the order of the games to reflect the upcoming leaders he can see. With 6-8 rounds left, he only knows the top 8 leaders roughly 2 rounds ahead, and he will continue to leave the games with those leading players to be read out at the end of each round. The final round of voting isn't known to Andy D until 5 or less minutes prior to actually reading them out.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

yeah winmar we all know pluggsy know dane enough to know he is a changed man

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:yeah winmar we all know pluggsy know dane enough to know he is a changed man
No I dont know the guy at all. Met him Boxing day at a function and he seemed OK if not a bit arrogant when I said good luck for next season he said we wont need it. Maybe he is right though. However one of my mates is best mates with his whole familey especially Billy, Swanny's dad, I have spoken to him about Swan plenty of times. Sorry if I know someone who knows him. I make up a lot of bulls*** but I never make up thinks about knowing people. You can believe what you like. I know I am telling the truth.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

you know everyone
is that you Andrew???