Creating Drama at the Brownlow.

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Creating Drama at the Brownlow.

FFS.... will someone tell that big dumb Cypriot doing the votes that is is no longer funny or clever to attempt to manipulate drama out of the count by inserting long pregnant pauses in the vote counting.

i.e. "Collingwood" count to five "D" pause a second bake a cake climb Mt Everest "Swan 3 votes.

Anybody with any interest or knowledge of football would be well aware of the drama..... there is no need to artificially create it by just being silly.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

Re: Creating Drama at the Brownlow.

GrumpyOne wrote:FFS.... will someone tell that big dumb Cypriot doing the votes that is is no longer funny or clever to attempt to manipulate drama out of the count by inserting long pregnant pauses in the vote counting.

i.e. "Collingwood" count to five "D" pause a second bake a cake climb Mt Everest "Swan 3 votes.

Anybody with any interest or knowledge of football would be well aware of the drama..... there is no need to artificially create it by just being silly.
But this is the only time of the year people are quiet and actually listen to him when he speaks!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

saintspremiers wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:FFS.... will someone tell that big dumb Cypriot doing the votes that is is no longer funny or clever to attempt to manipulate drama out of the count by inserting long pregnant pauses in the vote counting.

But this is the only time of the year people are quiet and actually listen to him when he speaks!
Having been in his vicinity one has no choice but to hear him if he is in the same room. :roll:

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

For a second there I thought this thread was going to about some drama that someone had created at the Brownlow involving us.... see what last year's pre-season has done to us, I'm completely effed up now.

:evil:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

OneEyedSainter77 wrote:For a second there I thought this thread was going to about some drama that someone had created at the Brownlow involving us.... see what last year's pre-season has done to us, I'm completely effed up now.

Kimi's invitation got lost in the mail. Second prize was that Edelstein woman.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

who the hell is the chick thats 6 foot tall, bursting out her dress with some short ass old man???

good lord :shock:

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:who the hell is the chick thats 6 foot tall, bursting out her dress with some short ass old man???
Danny La Rue or RuPaul.

PaytonPlace
Club Player

GrumpyOne wrote:
OneEyedSainter77 wrote:For a second there I thought this thread was going to about some drama that someone had created at the Brownlow involving us.... see what last year's pre-season has done to us, I'm completely effed up now.

I'm really super proud that Brynne is American....

Kind of gives me a role model!

Actually she's living the true American dream, face lifts and boob jobs until you land a doctor!

Maybe she is a role model?

Becca

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Actually she's living the true American dream, face lifts and boob jobs until you land a doctor!

Becca
I heard she's had a reduction.

Not sure if it's brain or boob :?

Then again, there's not much in the skull to start with so maybe Doc E can whack a saline bag in that cavity. Could only be an improvement. 8-)

starsign
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

loved Eddie Everywheres comment when she entered ....
"Ah....... the footballs have arrived"!!

Becca

Then again, there's not much in the skull to start with so maybe Doc E can whack a saline bag in that cavity. Could only be an improvement. 8-)

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Love AD's work!

When will people realize how good he is for the game. Brilliant CEO.

PaytonPlace
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Becca

Did I hear right that the extra from Underbelly Razor who was Dane Swans missus was American as well?

Sigh...what must you think of us!

Whenever I see her or Brynne now it'll be very....

You can listen to Bristle tell you Carlton are still a massive chance at 28 points down with two minutes to go, you can listen to him tell you all about Lorne, or you can watch a monkey on a pushbike...I know which I prefer...
Cairnsman
Saintsational Legend

Is he Cypriot or Greek? Either way he's picked up the Arabic system really well.

HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Becca

I hope the Doc finds some secret and lives to 150 so the gold digging Shrek impersonator doesn't get free money while still young.

They walk amongst us...

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

Cairnsman wrote:

Is he Cypriot or Greek? Either way he's picked up the Arabic system really well.
Cyprus is divided between the Greeks and the Turkish. You are either a Greek Cypriot or a Turkish Cypriot. There is no other Cypriot.

SENsei
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Cyprus is divided between the Greeks and the Turkish. You are either a Greek Cypriot or a Turkish Cypriot. There is no other Cypriot.
Why is his nationality relevant?

barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote: Brilliant CEO.
When will people realize how good he is for the game.
Around about the same time Paris Hilton joins the nunnery!

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:
Cairnsman wrote:

Why is his nationality relevant?
Somehow calling him a big dumb football administrator doesn't have the same ring to it.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

SENsaintsational wrote:...Why is his nationality relevant?

Racist comments are an important component to vacuous personal abuse, especially when it is anonymous.

terry smith rules
SS Life Member

perfectionist wrote:
SENsaintsational wrote:...Why is his nationality relevant?

Racist comments are an important component to vacuous personal abuse, especially when it is anonymous.
exactly

and ffs get over it , why can't it be about the theatre

and if you hadn't noticed for the last few rounds they alter the order of games votes to put those in contention at the end of each round.

some of you people let too many little things upset you

PLUGGER14
Club Player

PaytonPlace wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Becca

Did I hear right that the extra from Underbelly Razor who was Dane Swans missus was American as well?

There was (at least one) other American gal there last night too PP. Use her as your role model ;)

PaytonPlace
Club Player

PLUGGER14 wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:
PaytonPlace wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:

Becca

There was (at least one) other American gal there last night too PP. Use her as your role model ;)
Ha! Nice! Although sadly she seems from a distance to be pretty nice, so obviously she doesn't get on TV much...the benny sitting with Dane Swan and Brynne...well, they live up to the national stereotype!

Oh well...when I met Nick Riewoldt he was very enthusiastic about how the Chicago Bears were going from memory...not sure if that's his team, but I certainly couldn't endorse such sentiments, it was not meant to be! Image