GF week is too depressing!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Little Dozer wrote:
joffaboy wrote:What a bunch of sad arsed whining bastards :roll:

Its footy FFS, you aren't being asked to storm the Normandy beaches :roll: :roll:
Where is the relevance in storming Normandy beach and the heartbreak of 4 GF failures in 13 years?

Your 15,000 odd posts indicate it's more than footy...FFS :roll:
have a sook little Poser

Whaa we lost GF's whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :roll:

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Dal_Santos_Gal
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:harden the f_ck up...At least we won't lose tomorrow...

It beats going through the 09 GF. The feeling in the first half after all those missed shots and knowing how it would come back to burn us. That feeling when I knew we couldn't score towards the end and the game was over. That Geelong song....Eating crappy pizza later and drinking VB when we had Krug o ice and cubans ready to puff down... The empty feeling of the draw and the bounce.... the let down during the week of having to do it all again...that smother....the glorious filth....

F_CK THAT!

Believe me this is much better...

Watch the game tomorrow with no emotional involvement. I might even enjoy it.

BTW, at least we're interesting and we're not a bore like some other teams....
I don't think people were saying they wished we were playing tomorrow, its more about the missed opportunities over the past 3 GF's ....
It gets to people more than others, I know its bugging me this week more than it has the whole of this year.

In Ross Get lost!

I am excited to stay at St Kilda and this is a great result for the Club and all our fans. I’m proud to be part of the Saints and am pleased to be playing football with the Clubâ€
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Dal_Santos_Gal wrote:
SaintPav wrote:harden the f_ck up...At least we won't lose tomorrow...

It beats going through the 09 GF. The feeling in the first half after all those missed shots and knowing how it would come back to burn us. That feeling when I knew we couldn't score towards the end and the game was over. That Geelong song....Eating crappy pizza later and drinking VB when we had Krug o ice and cubans ready to puff down... The empty feeling of the draw and the bounce.... the let down during the week of having to do it all again...that smother....the glorious filth....

F_CK THAT!

Believe me this is much better...

Watch the game tomorrow with no emotional involvement. I might even enjoy it.

BTW, at least we're interesting and we're not a bore like some other teams....
I don't think people were saying they wished we were playing tomorrow, its more about the missed opportunities over the past 3 GF's ....
It gets to people more than others, I know its bugging me this week more than it has the whole of this year.
Yep, I know. Tell me about it. We are innocent bystanders... :wink:

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.