Jason Gram on twitter re: Coach & Fitness Coach

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

saintly
Saintsational Legend

CeilidhSaint wrote:Jason,
When I don't have a boss I still do my job.
You get paid to do it, so do it, regardless of who is or isn't there.
This tweet reflects poorly on you but also degrades your employer.
The club you barracked for and who traded for you.
Keep thoughts like this to yourself but if you don't want to be part of it, there's the door.
The fact you think needing a coach and fitness guy there probably reflects why you have never truly fulfilled your potential.
Would 18, 12, 7 or 26 be saying that sort of rubbish? No.
From rumours I hear your lifestyle commitment is pretty poor too.
You can be traded as far as I'm concerned.
Regards,
Cameron
why bother writing that to us, say it on twitter to him, or send him your email

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Lifestyle?
Cough cough cough
Skinfolds

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Just re read the tweet it's kinda funny how ppl are getting worked up about it are we assuming that gram is using sarcasm ?? Maybe just maybe gram is really glad to be doing a time trial without the coach??? Text doesn't give an indication of tone to a comment .. I could say "great beans for dinner" or "great beans for dinner " but it is unclear if I'm happy or annoyed that there are beans for dinner
It's all in the hash tag :wink:

CeilidhSaint
Club Player

Cos I don't tweet and don't happen to have his email address on me.
Happy for him to read it here and happy to put my name to it. Have also read that he was pi55ed off with supporters bagging players a few weeks ago. I try to avoid that as much as I can, I support the club, but he does his cause no good with comments like this.

TB 1 - The Brightest Light on the Darkest Night - we miss you.
Think Globally, Act Sainterly
I have Phil Narkle's helmet
bigred
Saintsational Legend

savatage wrote:It's an honour to play for the St.Kilda football club Jason, don't you ever fkn forget it.

You should be busting your arse 24/7 to be the best footballer you can be. That means skin folds & attention to training & rehab....
I agree completely.

Reckon your career will last for ever Grammy if you don't put in the effort? Think your mad skills will last forever? Yeah mad skills.

Pretty ordinary IMO.

Nice tweet dick head. Really shows some brains.

Next time you chuck a sickie from training mate, why not tweet about that since it is that level of moron you just became.

I hope Banger flogs the crap out of you. After all, no fitness guy there to stop him.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
bigred
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:Just shows how dumb they are I reckon. I'm not that fazed about them not wanting to do it or making jokes about it privately. Bad luck. But don't get on a public social network site and carry on about it so EVERYONE reads your views. When are these guys going to grow a brain?
This too.

We have a fair chunk of our playing group that are substantial morons.
I think we have the runs on the board to prove it.

Some of them just have the most atrocious judgement.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Munga
Saintsational Legend

I'd be pissed if my work asked me to come back and work during my holidays.

Gehrig emerged from scans yesterday saying he was "as sweet as a bun"
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

'Geez some people read at reading tweets. I was saying we have a 3km time trial on sat even tho we still have 5 weeks of holidays left'

:lol:

savatage
SS Life Member

Them's the breaks champ. Fkn deal with it.

iwantmeseats
SS Life Member

Said it before , Ill say it again. A squib with disgraceful disposal, TRADE HIM!

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Just re read the tweet it's kinda funny how ppl are getting worked up about it are we assuming that gram is using sarcasm ?? Maybe just maybe gram is really glad to be doing a time trial without the coach??? Text doesn't give an indication of tone to a comment ..
Clearly, but it gives an opening for people to take cheap pot shots, slam him, and place him on the trade table along with about half the list :shock:

Hold your ground :shock:
savatage
SS Life Member

MCG-Unit wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
Just re read the tweet it's kinda funny how ppl are getting worked up about it are we assuming that gram is using sarcasm ?? Maybe just maybe gram is really glad to be doing a time trial without the coach??? Text doesn't give an indication of tone to a comment ..
Clearly, but it gives an opening for people to take cheap pot shots, slam him, and place him on the trade table along with about half the list :shock:
I think his quality of football places him on the trade list personally...

SaintDippa
Club Player

Would have been happer if he tweeted, "First hard ball get in three years on Sat., no coach to witness. #whatthe".

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

savatage wrote:
MCG-Unit wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
I think his quality of football places him on the trade list personally...
Well there you go, I don't reckon he is that bad - and would be hanging on to any players who can run and carry, Gram, Peake and Gilbert - not like they're swamped with speedy players.....
Often he was asked to tag off HB as well.

Hold your ground :shock:
Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Aside from dumb tweets - hes at an age and ability that isnt going to see us improve. IF he has any trade value - nows the tfime to see. GWS are screaming for leadership......or was that lardership? anyway, Gram can help on both fronts and remain "hair product challenged".

Id rather see Ledger of the HBF for a while tbh or even Geary.....ANYONE who can:

1. Run
2. HIT a target and not just launch bombs from 60 with every 7th eventuating in a goal
3. TACKLE FFS and hit a contest/spoil like they mean it.

I reckon Ledger could do all that - his attackon the footy/man with ball is first rate.

“Yeah….nah””
rocketrod7
Club Player

Teflon wrote:Aside from dumb tweets - hes at an age and ability that isnt going to see us improve. IF he has any trade value - nows the tfime to see. GWS are screaming for leadership......or was that lardership? anyway, Gram can help on both fronts and remain "hair product challenged".

Id rather see Ledger of the HBF for a while tbh or even Geary.....ANYONE who can:

1. Run
2. HIT a target and not just launch bombs from 60 with every 7th eventuating in a goal

I reckon Ledger could do all that - his attackon the footy/man with ball is first rate.
You know Ledger is only aprox 5'8" They would take him back to the goalsquare at every opportunity.
Geary has the run and courage but simply can't kick well enough IMO.

I am not an animal.
matrix
Saintsational Legend

yup
squibbed it too much for my liking over the last two years
got the feeling from peeps clues on here that he aint exactly a hard worker

trade

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

rocketrod7 wrote:
Teflon wrote:Aside from dumb tweets - hes at an age and ability that isnt going to see us improve. IF he has any trade value - nows the tfime to see. GWS are screaming for leadership......or was that lardership? anyway, Gram can help on both fronts and remain "hair product challenged".

1. Run

You know Ledger is only aprox 5'8" They would take him back to the goalsquare at every opportunity.
Geary has the run and courage but simply can't kick well enough IMO.
I dont think Grams 6'"9 and Ive never seen him dragged to a goal square and if you left a high rebounding, fast HBF who can hit a target alone on the wing..........well.........Im not upset with that.

Besides, even if Ledger is that - Id back him in to spoila marking contest over Gram anyday.

“Yeah….nah””
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Grammy has taken to twitter again in the past hour:

Geez some people read at reading tweets. I was saying we have a 3km time trial on sat even tho we still have 5 weeks of holidays left.

Some of our programs have us just to start running this week, and meant it would be weird doing it with no coach or fitness coach

That was "suck" at reading tweets #nevershitattitudetothesaints

There we go :) Problem Solved?

Sainter for life.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Honestly the poor bloke gives saints fans an insight into his personal life and all some people do is bag him out ... I'm not the worlds biggest Gram fan but come on give him a break

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
defacto
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Honestly the poor bloke gives saints fans an insight into his personal life and all some people do is bag him out ... I'm not the worlds biggest Gram fan but come on give him a break
the bloke has a s*** attitude and hits the piss way too much. we'd give him a break if he could lay one effective tackle, run to the contest without taking short steps or earn a decent contested possession.

the bloke is a cancer. his attitude is lousy. i'd rather have a crap player with a good attitude than a GOP with a bad attitude.

battye
Saintsational Legend

Yet he was one pen movement away from being a Norm Smith medallist.

Feature article: KFC's "Double Down" burger!

TV Ratings: Hey Hey It's Saturday ratings overview

Do you know what C# is? .NET? Then you need to know this: XSD
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Can't believe people take tweets so seriously. Its just a muck around.
Doesn't reflect anything. Thanks to everyones over reaction we will just have clubs banning players from tweating. So thanks guys.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Just re read the tweet it's kinda funny how ppl are getting worked up about it are we assuming that gram is using sarcasm ?? Maybe just maybe gram is really glad to be doing a time trial without the coach??? Text doesn't give an indication of tone to a comment .. I could say "great beans for dinner" or "great beans for dinner " but it is unclear if I'm happy or annoyed that there are beans for dinner
I wanna hear more about these beans.

So are you happy or not? :P
What kind of beans? I'm a massive fan of beans. One time my mate told another bloke how I ate beans every night. The guy said gee is he that hard up? My mate replied nah he just loves beans.

CJC
Club Player

Report for work. Anyone who runs over 10min will be traded!!

Surely Jason doesn't need a coach to tell him how to run. Good to see him sharing his views with the fans though.

I would think the players holiday start on Saturday after the b&f. Nice farewell present.