"Saints leave Moorabbin ground 'to rot'"

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Seaford_Saint
Club Player

Working together now. I love the love in Seaford. Are you brainless as well. Your wife say Bentleigh shops smell and i am the s*** stirrer for sticking up for my area because what she says is blatantly wrong. Now think before posting in future. People in Seaford can think surely.
Laugh.... yeah ok, whatever works for you..... have a lovely day

Failure cannot succeed in the face of persistence......
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Seaford_Saint wrote:
Working together now. I love the love in Seaford. Are you brainless as well. Your wife say Bentleigh shops smell and i am the s*** stirrer for sticking up for my area because what she says is blatantly wrong. Now think before posting in future. People in Seaford can think surely.
Same to you. Actually going to the Boundary Hotel on Centre Rd and try and win a few bucks on the horses.

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
Seaford_Saint wrote:
Same to you. Actually going to the Boundary Hotel on Centre Rd and try and win a few bucks on the horses.
is there anyone you don't annoy or amuse

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
ando051
Club Player

snowdelisaint wrote:I will always remember seeing the highest pile of bird poo i have ever seen there... it was almost as tall as me
This is how you stopped the bird crap short circuiting the switch board at Moorabbin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

ando051 wrote:
snowdelisaint wrote:I will always remember seeing the highest pile of bird poo i have ever seen there... it was almost as tall as me
This is how you stopped the bird crap short circuiting the switch board at Moorabbin

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Gold!

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.