The cost of attending our club's B&F

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Eastern my old mate! Glad you enjoyed the night :lol: Yes, your idea sounds a good one. As for my "whinging" stringer, nothing could be further from the truth, I happen to think that IF the event was a little more accesible price-wise, then we may JUST get MORE folk there, spending MORE on auctions or whatever. As usual we must agree to disagree on this one stringer.

St Kilda forever 🔴⚪️⚫️ ( God help me)
stinger
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Eastern my old mate! Glad you enjoyed the night :lol: Yes, your idea sounds a good one. As for my "whinging" stringer, nothing could be further from the truth, I happen to think that IF the event was a little more accesible price-wise, then we may JUST get MORE folk there, spending MORE on auctions or whatever. As usual we must agree to disagree on this one stringer.

stingy old git..... :roll: :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

whinging is part of your heritage i hear.... :wink: :wink:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

:?: sorry? what was that stringer? :wink: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote::?: sorry? what was that stringer? :wink: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:
Geez, you and Stinger seem to have very regular "Seniors Moments!" :lol: :wink:

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
Dave Robicheaux
Club Player

Yup!!!! +1

Y'all better blow it off now
thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

"Seniors moments" ?moi? :wink: I think Stringer knows more about them than moi :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

philip
Club Player

saint6 wrote:
philip wrote:FYI, I've done many events in my professional career and the cost of each ticket would be between 130 - 150 so they are using it as a profit making venture as they are charging 320 (even allowing for freebie tickets).

philip
Nothing wrong with the club using the event as a fund raiser. And for your information we had some of those "freebie" tickets. We sponsor a player and paid well over three thousand dollars to do so therefore I think that we are entitled to attend the best and fairest and not be required to pay again.
For those of you who want to attend functions such as the season launch and best and fairest sponsoring a development group player is excellent value and is cheaper than paying for individual events.
Exactly what is our club supposed to do to fund raise??
My comment was not critical of the club, just matter of fact.

philip

Just looking forward to us having a real crack each week, and appreciating the younger talent coming through.
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

thejiggingsaint wrote:Eastern my old mate! Glad you enjoyed the night :lol: Yes, your idea sounds a good one. As for my "whinging" stringer, nothing could be further from the truth, I happen to think that IF the event was a little more accesible price-wise, then we may JUST get MORE folk there, spending MORE on auctions or whatever. As usual we must agree to disagree on this one stringer.
Wassup

thejiggingsaint
Saintsational Legend

Doc? :wink: :? :lol: