Cripps Ledger Siposs

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

groupie1
Club Player

Re: Cripps Ledger Siposs

The_Carpet_Snake wrote:Alot of people on here are talking about 3 skinny 19 year olds who have played about 10 games between them to slot into the team next year and give us the push we need to the premiership

IMHO Winmar Walsh and Lynch need to step up or step off

I honestly believe with Lenny and Jimmy back, another preseason for Big mac and my man Jack ( ha i rhymed) with Winmar Walsh and Lynch playing to their potential and playing a role for the team we could give it a real crack.

Let the young guns get their bodies right.
Mate, Two of those blokes are seasoned early 20s, as I recall. Siposs is young, yes, but I'm almost certain Cripps/Ledger are of the 22-23 ilk.

Gordon Fode couldda been Plugga
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

groupie1 wrote:
The_Carpet_Snake wrote:Alot of people on here are talking about 3 skinny 19 year olds who have played about 10 games between them to slot into the team next year and give us the push we need to the premiership

I honestly believe with Lenny and Jimmy back, another preseason for Big mac and my man Jack ( ha i rhymed) with Winmar Walsh and Lynch playing to their potential and playing a role for the team we could give it a real crack.

Mate, Two of those blokes are seasoned early 20s, as I recall. Siposs is young, yes, but I'm almost certain Cripps/Ledger are of the 22-23 ilk.
What are you talking about? I dont get the joke.

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
groupie1 wrote:

What are you talking about? I dont get the joke.
Ilk years must be different to human years I suppose :P

The_Carpet_Snake
Club Player

groupie1 wrote:

Put the pipe down mate your better than that

Love you Lenny