Haters from Geelong

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Haters from Geelong

It was great to read the article on bigfooty about Watters and Riewoldt.

But have a look at the comments from all the Geelong flogs. They can't bear us to think positively!It's painful reading but I read them all.

These brain-dead bogans obviously are jealous of Riewoldt.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/s ... 46504?pg=4

In honour of those who went before, in the dark and desperate years.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

PS I was feeling good when the cats beat Collingwood...but reading this stuff makes my blood boil!

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: Haters from Geelong

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:It was great to read the article on bigfooty about Watters and Riewoldt.

But have a look at the comments from all the Geelong flogs. They can't bear us to think positively!It's painful reading but I read them all.

s
i never read that sort of crap....only gives you ulcers...or high blood pressure....

or even a desire to go postal in snipers hollow......

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

The worst thing is, i reckon half of them aren't cats supporters. Just pathetic little perverts who've probably still got those nude pictures of our players on their phones.
There's something really creepy about that!

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:The worst thing is, i reckon half of them aren't cats supporters. Just pathetic little perverts who've probably still got those nude pictures of our players on their phones.
I get p!ssed off reading this stuff too, but then I wonder what some of our fans would be like if we won three flags in five years.

Not worth worrying about 8-)

noddy04
Club Player

Why do you even bother reading the tripe that people put in the comments? Half of them wouldnt know a football from a tennis ball. Do as I and heaps of others on here do ILP and ignore the stupid clowns

I Love Peter Kiel
Club Player

Thanks for support.

All the crap about 'club culture' is such a crock.
I've heard plenty of stories about reprehensible behaviour from Geelong players past and present.

wasaintsfan
Club Player

not worth stressing about... before long geelong will do a brisbane(not talking about the 3peat either.....

i believe geelong were only up this year because they had a point to prove (smashed outa the finals in 2010, lost their coach, star player, stokes caught with drugs)

kinda like the only reason we made the finals in the end was because we had a point to prove (although i dont believe ross lyin tried to win the game.. douche bag)

next year i highly doubt we will drop out of the 8 (i think we will go further than this year) but 2013 is year that worries me

faircatfan
Club Player

Dr Spaceman wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:The worst thing is, i reckon half of them aren't cats supporters. Just pathetic little perverts who've probably still got those nude pictures of our players on their phones.
I get p!ssed off reading this stuff too, but then I wonder what some of our fans would be like if we won three flags in five years.

Reasoned response Dr Spaceman. All clubs have supporters who are moronic.
I "think" the GFC has handled its success with a reasoned amount of humility, alas some supporters havent

jackson browne
St Lenny
Club Player

Dont worry, Geelong are scum, always have been. Wont drive myself nuts by reading it, but can well imagine.

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

I try not to read comments. Most of them are stupid. Shows how stupid people are. Yeah, the power of the internet.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
Stillwaiting
Saintsational Legend

Re: Haters from Geelong

stinger wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:It was great to read the article on bigfooty about Watters and Riewoldt.

s
i never read that sort of crap....only gives you ulcers...or high blood pressure....

or even a desire to go postal in snipers hollow......
I agree Stinger, no point reading any of this shyte as its a waste of good breathing time. They hate us and so be it, we hate them.

I love this club
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Yeah, I don't really care for the comments by common internet trolls.

They obviously have too much time on their hands if they want to go out of their way to criticise opposition club captains' aspirations.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Hurricane
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Yeah, I don't really care for the comments by common internet trolls.

They obviously have too much time on their hands if they want to go out of their way to criticise opposition club captains' aspirations.
Well put.

I couldnt care less what "Bazza from Planet Earth" has to say.

BANG BANG

Mitsuharu Misawa 1962 - 2009.

I am vengeance....I am the night...I....AM.....BATMAN

I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and im all out of bubblegum
gringo
Saintsational Legend

I Love Peter Kiel wrote:PS I was feeling good when the cats beat Collingwood...but reading this stuff makes my blood boil!
They will fall soon enough and the pain will be theirs. I don't think they have another premiership in them with this group.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

gringo wrote:
I Love Peter Kiel wrote:PS I was feeling good when the cats beat Collingwood...but reading this stuff makes my blood boil!
They will fall soon enough and the pain will be theirs. I don't think they have another premiership in them with this group.
Yep it will be huge pain.

SinCitySainter
Club Player

These are Pyramid, sorry Geelong supporters. The only thing they have is football, the town is dead it is running at over 20% unemployment. They need football to stop them all slashing their wrists at how sad and depressing the rest of their pathetic lives are. I don't get angry about them, I pity them. While I am at work striving to earn to pay my mortgage and get that little bit extra so I can afford a good lifestyle, I think of them sitting in their caravans, getting their furniture reposessed and I thank God that I am me.

Solar
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote:These are Pyramid, sorry Geelong supporters. The only thing they have is football, the town is dead it is running at over 20% unemployment. They need football to stop them all slashing their wrists at how sad and depressing the rest of their pathetic lives are. I don't get angry about them, I pity them. While I am at work striving to earn to pay my mortgage and get that little bit extra so I can afford a good lifestyle, I think of them sitting in their caravans, getting their furniture reposessed and I thank God that I am me.
Would rather live in geelong then sydney. What a ignorant comment

FQF
loyal in the good times and bad
In richo I trust

2013 trade/draft best ever?
Billings - future brownlow medallist Longer - future best ruck
Dunstan - future captain Eli - future cult hero
Acres - future norm smith
howlinwolf
Club Player

SinCitySainter wrote:These are Pyramid, sorry Geelong supporters. The only thing they have is football, the town is dead it is running at over 20% unemployment. They need football to stop them all slashing their wrists at how sad and depressing the rest of their pathetic lives are. I don't get angry about them, I pity them. While I am at work striving to earn to pay my mortgage and get that little bit extra so I can afford a good lifestyle, I think of them sitting in their caravans, getting their furniture reposessed and I thank God that I am me.
I reckon it's paradise here.
Affordable real estate, close to beautiful coast line to take my classic muscle car for a run.
Less than an hour from Melbourne and our home ground.
1000klms from Shitney
I am 99% certain I am earning more than you.
Good luck with that mortgage too.

Robert Harvey's last home game. 24 Aug 2008
StKilda 13.17 def Adelaide 6.11
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

Solar wrote:
Would rather live in geelong then sydney. What a ignorant comment
I've been living in Geelong for two and a half years and it's been terrific.

As with all places, you need to look beyond the feral element. :roll:

Spud
Club Player
Location: Near the You Yangs, or as my wife used to call it, the Dugongs.

faircatfan wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

I "think" the GFC has handled its success with a reasoned amount of humility, alas some supporters havent
Good to hear the voice of a non gloater. I have a friend who follows Geelong and he still talks about the pain from the previous decades of making all those grand finals and losing. Those Cats supporters would do well to remember.

faircatfan
Club Player

Spud wrote:
faircatfan wrote:
Dr Spaceman wrote:

Good to hear the voice of a non gloater. I have a friend who follows Geelong and he still talks about the pain from the previous decades of making all those grand finals and losing. Those Cats supporters would do well to remember.
yeah well the last 5 years had been great, after like you say decades of pain.
Enjoy the success by all means, BUT DONT get enjoyment by slagging off other teams.

jackson browne