Robert Harvey Signed White Shorts - (incl, cert authen...)

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

IluvHarvey wrote:
matrix wrote:i find that unfunny
no lol for you 8-)
I find the whole thing funny.

Never seen someone so defensive about an item before.
:shock:
You definately take your chances promoting memorabilia on here.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
Rosco
Club Player

Slightly off topic, but is there a way to get a COA from the club? Do they do these? I have a signed match worn Sammy Fisher jumper from 2006, also has about 15 other signatures. Was auctioned off at a school trivia night. Not looking to sell, just curious.

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

I dont really care about signatures, just a bit of scribble.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Rosco wrote:Slightly off topic, but is there a way to get a COA from the club? Do they do these? I have a signed match worn Sammy Fisher jumper from 2006, also has about 15 other signatures. Was auctioned off at a school trivia night. Not looking to sell, just curious.
They are very hesitant to do that, for legal reasons.

If the school gave you a copy of the club letter that came with the jumper, that would suffice.

Too many fakes around.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
HSVKing
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
Rosco wrote:Slightly off topic, but is there a way to get a COA from the club? Do they do these? I have a signed match worn Sammy Fisher jumper from 2006, also has about 15 other signatures. Was auctioned off at a school trivia night. Not looking to sell, just curious.
They are very hesitant to do that, for legal reasons.

If the school gave you a copy of the club letter that came with the jumper, that would suffice.

Too many fakes around.
I've been wanting to go get one for the Pura Lite Start jumper I purchased (Cripps) which never came with one. As there was only 1 set ever made, surely they couldn't say it's a 'fake'.

They walk amongst us...

jroberts:)
Club Player

No because the companies that issue them have required certification

Rosco
Club Player

jroberts:) wrote:
Who are these "companies"? I really don't understand what you have said here.

I didn't get a letter with the jumper, so don't have that. If all too hard then it doesn't really matter, not looking to sell and looks authentic to me.

Club Player

Rosco wrote:
jroberts:) wrote:
Who are these "companies"? I really don't understand what you have said here.

I didn't get a letter with the jumper, so don't have that. If all too hard then it doesn't really matter, not looking to sell and looks authentic to me.
I went through Checkside their number is 0434375168, they inspect it, and it takes quite a while, they are very thorough. They issue a certificate that says, "This certificate of authenticity certifies that the item below is 100% authentic and has been personally hand signed" and then the name of the item which in my case is "HARVEY SIGNED WHITE SHORTS" :)

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

There is no néed to get all snippy bout it ... If you can get $140 then good luck to you.. Personally I don't "buy" signed stuff as it has little to no meaning to it I prefer things I've got signed personally as it's the story behind it that has value to me ... Personally I have more signed harvey stuff then any other player as he is such a great bloke to fans when it comes to photos and signatures ..

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
Club Player

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:There is no néed to get all snippy bout it ... If you can get $140 then good luck to you.. Personally I don't "buy" signed stuff as it has little to no meaning to it I prefer things I've got signed personally as it's the story behind it that has value to me ... Personally I have more signed harvey stuff then any other player as he is such a great bloke to fans when it comes to photos and signatures ..
Nah I wasn't snippy, just don't like being laughed at thats all. Not at you or anyone else just him.

Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

I've got plenty of signed Saints guernseys and caps, all signed by the player because I asked them to. Signing shorts sounds a bit strange to me, may as well get the socks and jocks while your at it.

I can't really see the point of having a signed piece of material, if it was not signed for you. You can only be trying to make a quid. There must be a market I suppose. People are strange.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
matrix
Saintsational Legend

get over it
the lol is not at you
i dont know u
cant see u
care factor is zero for u

the lol is at the shorts being around 180 bucks and thinking they are not worth that IMO
if you dont like LOL tough shite really

get the f*** over yourself and move on
good luck in selling the shorts
i personally would keep em

Club Player

matrix wrote:get over it
the lol is not at you
i dont know u
cant see u
care factor is zero for u

the lol is at the shorts being around 180 bucks and thinking they are not worth that IMO
if you dont like LOL tough shite really

get the f*** over yourself and move on
good luck in selling the shorts
i personally would keep em
pfft! Please just leave this whole post, I wish i am able to delete it. I have other stuff on my mind, than all of your rubbish. Just forget about the shorts.

Rosco
Club Player

should've ended it with this