Siposs - knee - lti list

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Siposs - knee - lti list

thanks st agna!
i can take it. but i do find it funny then when someone goes in for the man-kill. the dog pack comes in for the kill when they smell blood!
anyhoo. i was just reporting what i heard on radio directly.
and as i said unless any of you have pulitzers for journalism u can just eat it.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

St Igmata wrote:I think some people are just absolute idiots when it comes to attacking posters who actually contribute to a FORUM...
Its about discussion, theories, speculation etc.

Why is it if someone actually contributes . (No matter what they contribute)some people feel the need to hack them down.??
It says more about them than guys like Con or Big Mart.

If you chase everybody away.. youll be left with the lowest common denominator... and it wont be a forum of discussion.

Just get a grip.

Its pathetic!!
Not all posts are positive or benefitial to the forum. An example is this thread.

Started on false facts, actually destroys the quality of discussion.

I'm unsure what your vision of a good forum looks like because labeling each and every post as a contribution is just plain ignorant. And even subscribing to your theories, the attacking posts (which are in many instances made for good reason) are just another form of your idealist contribution theory anyways.

The Jeff
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
dragit wrote:which rookie are we promoting now that siposs's career has ended?

Ed Mc Donnell.
why do you hate sam mcgarry? surely he's done enough by now. and i reckon josh dicketts is raring to go.
Chris Oliver

FQF
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:thanks st agna!
i can take it. but i do find it funny then when someone goes in for the man-kill. the dog pack comes in for the kill when they smell blood!
and as i said unless any of you have pulitzers for journalism u can just eat it.

I do have a Pulitzer in journalism. So thanks in advance for ceasing your crap thread creating abilities.

St Igmata
Club Player

Spinner wrote:
St Igmata wrote:I think some people are just absolute idiots when it comes to attacking posters who actually contribute to a FORUM...
Its about discussion, theories, speculation etc.

Why is it if someone actually contributes . (No matter what they contribute)some people feel the need to hack them down.??
It says more about them than guys like Con or Big Mart.

If you chase everybody away.. youll be left with the lowest common denominator... and it wont be a forum of discussion.

Just get a grip.

Its pathetic!!
Not all posts are positive or benefitial to the forum. An example is this thread.

Started on false facts, actually destroys the quality of discussion.

I'm unsure what your vision of a good forum looks like because labeling each and every post as a contribution is just plain ignorant. And even subscribing to your theories, the attacking posts (which are in many instances made for good reason) are just another form of your idealist contribution theory anyways.
haha its football!!!

A Hamill 2 weeks!

etc

How does it "kill" anything?
It just creates talking points .
Clubs themselves do the same thing.

People just need to get over themselves.

Con provides some entertaining reading and some thoughtful insights.Mixed in with that is a bit of s***. Same as everybody else.
Dont kill the goose that aid the Golden Egg. Thats not Con. Its the StKilda supporters that contribute in general.
I bet if everytime someone was wrong in your work place, pub or family you wouldnt act that way.If you did someone would surely give you a fat lip.

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Spinner wrote:

I do have a Pulitzer in journalism. So thanks in advance for ceasing your crap thread creating abilities.
I apologise for lowering the journalistic standards of this otherwise august online publication.

which year is your prize from?
you produce a of copy your pulitzer - i promise never to start a thread for the rest of my life. or a walkley will do as well.

as i said - i based the thread on what was said on SEN. So whilct incorrect is an honest mistake that anyone could have made.

anyway - shows us your pulitzer or walkeley and i guarantee ill never post again.

otherwise just F*** off.

Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Spinner wrote:

I apologise for lowering the journalistic standards of this otherwise august online publication.

which year is your prize from?
you produce a of copy your pulitzer - i promise never to start a thread for the rest of my life. or a walkley will do as well.

as i said - i based the thread on what was said on SEN. So whilct incorrect is an honest mistake that anyone could have made.

anyway - shows us your pulitzer or walkeley and i guarantee ill never post again.

otherwise just F*** off.

Delicious. I will upload in due time.

In the mean time I appreciate you agreeing with me regarding your poor execution skills.

skfc17
Club Player

Siposs was carried from the field in the second term of a VFL match on Sunday and took no further part. Scans yesterday cleared him of anything more than jarring and St Kilda's head of football, Chris Pelchen, said if he wasn't available this weekend he would be the next.

the australian

Carn the mighty Sainters