Ball acl

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Ball acl

wotever1 wrote:Judas.
Couldn't happen to a better p.....
Wait B4 plugger comes on and plays God, he is a pie now and and it coiuldn't happen to a better p...., and yes plugger i do have a life.
They laughed at roo when he went down with his serious hammy.
Now we should feel sorry for this maggot pie.
Hopefully he never plays again.
Judas.
Yes, I remember their supporters jeering Roo when he hurt his knee and did his hammy. I thought that was a disgrace but you are now no better than them. In fact, you could argue that you are worse.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:+2

Seems a useless expense of energy getting so worked up about opposition players anyhow?

I like Luke, might not like how he left, but still wish he was at the Saints just the same.
People forget that when he did play for us all the times he got knocked out.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
tweedaletomanning
Club Player

Luke Ball cost the club a flag with his selfishness in wanting to get to the filth.

I hope it hurts(emotionaly not physically) like hell for him and the whole cesspool of filth which they call collingwood,

because his actions have caused a generation a st.kilda supporters to never see a premiership.

Anyone defending him can in NO WAY seriously consider themselves a true saints supporter.

Just think how you felt looking at the filth supporter faces after the final siren went in 2010 gf2

He left WITHOUT any consideration for the club at all!!

Hope he recovers, but NEVER plays another game again.

BonoRocks
Club Player

They have great facilities at the pies apparently, enjoy the gym for the next year !

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

Sorry to hear.... If the past is anything to go by, he'll fight his way back.

SMS
Club Player

I feel for Luke. But hey dont feel TOO bad. This guy earns 600k a year AND he broke the 2001 pact with Dal and co.
I DO NOT feel for the pies. Cheaters they were in 2010. Karma got them in 2011 and gettring them again in 2012. Krakour, ball, davis gone. Reid Tarrant Didak got ongoing problems. This not good at pie land.

Carlton, Cats, Hawks and West Coast clearly the teams we need to beat in 2012. Pies? pfft they are gone. Buckley doesnt have the respect of the playing group like mick did. Shows.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

SaintPav wrote:Some of these posts are a disgrace. This could happen to anyone including our own. I wouldn't wish misfortune on anyone. It's just a game..

Most St Kilda supporters are not like that and most posters would be ashamed of these posts. I know I am.
Yep this right there :oops:
Last edited by MCG-Unit on Sat 14 Apr 2012 4:35pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hold your ground :shock:
whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

This thread reminds me Collingwood does not have a monopoly on moron supporters.
Hope I never have to sit next to anyone who wishes injury on any player.
As for Ball wellwishers not being true Saints supporters, I will let that comment through to the keeper as it and the author are beyond contempt!

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:This thread reminds me Collingwood does not have a monopoly on moron supporters.
Hope I never have to sit next to anyone who wishes injury on any player.
As for Ball wellwishers not being true Saints supporters, I will let that comment through to the keeper as it and the author are beyond contempt!
Correct.

It's okay to not like the guy anymore. But we should be above rejoicing in a long term injury :roll:

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

And he left because he was treated like s*** by the coach and not appreciated financially and as a footballber at stk.

He went where he was appreciated and reaped the benefits, his knee

BigMart
Saintsational Legend

To finish..... His knee is just an unfortunate occurrence of afl footy.

The Jeff
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:Some of these post are a disgrace. This could happen to anyone including our own. I wouldn't wish misfortune on anyone. It's just a game..

Most St Kilda supporters are not like that and most posters would be ashamed of these posts. I know I am.
+3.

Bloody disgusting.

FQF
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

BigMart wrote:And he left because he was treated like s*** by the coach and not appreciated financially and as a footballber at stk.

He went where he was appreciated and reaped the benefits, his knee

That's rubbish.

He was treated in parallel to his performance. Reputations stood for nothing. Bad form and was dropped average performances and was offered an above average contract IMO

Great guy, smart guy.

Left for reasons, his reasons.

Was only ever average at Collingwood. How his performances get so overrated is beyond me. It's because his lack of spreading and the performances of his opponent (ie Selwood in 2011 GF) slip so conveniently under the radar.

To address your other point. A knee is an unfortunate aspect of football. So I agree. Even after having one recently, I can't even begin to imagine the pain (almost all mentally) he is going through as his career is reliant on his body......

But would he trade it for his flag? Not ever.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Yes a smart guy, because he saw an opening at the Pies for a role HE enjoyed, still maintain that had a bit to do with it....wanted to be Batman, not Robin.

How it all unfolded was unfortunate, and probably we will never know the detail unless he unloads.

Verdun66
SS Hall of Fame

Sorry for Luke, but not the Pies.

hAyES
Club Player

The Redeemer wrote:He has resumed in his status as one of the games' best inside midfielders and the fact that Ross Lyon could somehow find a role in the team for retards like Andrew McQualter and Robert Eddy is nothing short of slander and pathetic as the latter two players always were and continued to prove to be completely retards.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Really unfortunate for Ball. Can't stand Collingwood but I love Luke Ball.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

I would never wish injury on any player.

But of all the players it could happen to, I am least upset about it being Bail.

And well done to the Collingwood medical / fitness staff. Great call to send him back on.

I think tweedaletomanning nailed it.
tweedaletomanning wrote:Luke Ball cost the club a flag with his selfishness in wanting to get to the filth.

I hope it hurts(emotionaly not physically) like hell for him and the whole cesspool of filth which they call collingwood,

because his actions have caused a generation a st.kilda supporters to never see a premiership.

Anyone defending him can in NO WAY seriously consider themselves a true saints supporter.

Just think how you felt looking at the filth supporter faces after the final siren went in 2010 gf2

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

tweedaletomanning wrote:Luke Ball cost the club a flag with his selfishness in wanting to get to the filth.
yeah!

in fact, i'd go further and say that judd cost st kilda a flag with his selfishness in not holding out for the saints over carlton when he was coming back to victoria. we would only have paid him $100k a year but he should have taken it - it was just him being selfish. his pigheaded stubbornness in holding out for what he thought was right for him COST US A FLAG. MAYBE TWO.

Austinnn
Club Player

SaintPav wrote:Some of these post are a disgrace. This could happen to anyone including our own. I wouldn't wish misfortune on anyone. It's just a game..

+4

The guy who said that the pies don't have a monopoly on moron supporters had it in one. You sad sacks full of bitterness unable to let go of the past should have a good look at yourself in the mirror, if you can face it. Do you feel the same about all the players who left us for other clubs?

Time heals, petal. You'll get over it.

Luke Ball ex-Saint, a speedy recovery to you and I hope you continue to be a very good player. You are missed.

Just My Opinion
------------------------------------------------

You'll Never Walk Alone
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

THIS

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

Too bad for Ball, he's had more than his fair share of injuries already but love seeing the filth struggling....

He goes all right for them but not in 2012, today,with his latest injury, he couldn't kick over a jam tin which is how i remember him when he left...

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

I worry about the mentality of some posters. Some have issues that need to be addressed and soon. How could anyone want any player injured no matter what side or how they left a club. Get help and get it now.

whiskers3614
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I worry about the mentality of some posters. Some have issues that need to be addressed and soon. How could anyone want any player injured no matter what side or how they left a club. Get help and get it now.
Can't talk to them like that Plugger, they're REAL supporters, you and I and some others really need to harden up'
Not enough to support your own, you must also earth-ride all opposition, umpires AFL and especially traitorous ex Saints!
No lesser authority than Barks4eva demands it.

Riewoldt and Goddard to live up to their reputations ,Clarke and Ray to defy theirs in 2012!
barks4eva
Saintsational Legend

whiskers3614 wrote:you and I and some others really need to harden up'
Agree entirely!

Hopefully Pendlebury, Swan, Shaw, Cloke and McGuire all do their ACL's next week!

I'd enjoy that more than a St kilda win!

Cheers

DO THE MATHS AND THE SQUARES ARE ALL ROOTED.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

barks4eva wrote:
whiskers3614 wrote:you and I and some others really need to harden up'
Agree entirely!

Hopefully Pendlebury, Swan, Shaw, Cloke and McGuire all do their ACL's next week!

I'd enjoy that more than a St kilda win!

Cheers

This post is so classy.