31 scoring shots to 20

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

eel33
Club Player

Re: 31 scoring shots to 20

Losing the stoppages contributed to the differential between i50s (and hence scoring shots as well), but if the umpiring had been more balanced then that in all likelihood would have reduced the number of i50s to Collingwood and increased ours. With scoring shots difference also reducing. All suppostion I know, but to me, it does emphasize even further just how terrific was the defensive effort in a high pressure game.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

maj wrote:Stinger and Dragit, maybe the two of you need to go back to school and understand this is a forum and as such opinions can be expressed. If you dont agree with them then thats fine, but to respond the way you two have tells me that your intellects are rather finite and having any meaningful discussion with you guys is useless.

fine by me troll :roll:

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
paddy
Club Player

doesn't really identify their 6-8 rushed behinds...

still outshot us, but during the 2nd and 3rd, when the ball was regularly locked in their forward 50, we ran it through a heap!

stevie
Saintsational Legend

Have never subscribed to the argument about , 'oh, if we have kicked straight in the second qtr, the game would've been over'.

If the first behind of a series goes through for a goal instead, ball goes back to the centre, new scenarios ready to unfold. A kickout is always a chance to lead to another shot on goal and so on.