Game Day Ch 7 ..the bias continues!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

Re: Game Day Ch 7 ..the bias continues!

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:Ok. Can you please explain how Collingwood get 8 frees to our zero frees in the last quarter? You can't tell me they didn't miss any frees for us unless they were blind or just didn't want to pay them becuase there were definitely frees that we should have got that they missed.
didn't we get that second deliberate call against heath shaw? that one was pretty line-ball, to be honest.
If that was in the last I would be wrong.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
bergholt wrote:didn't we get that second deliberate call against heath shaw? that one was pretty line-ball, to be honest.
yeah, we got two. that deliberate:

http://www.gameanalyser.afl.com.au/?rou ... ality=high

and this soft one to dal:

Spud
Club Player
Location: Near the You Yangs, or as my wife used to call it, the Dugongs.

God_Nel wrote:Rest assured, if it were Collingwood in this situation, we would never hear the end of it.
THIS!

ACTSAINTER
Club Player

Spud wrote:
God_Nel wrote:Rest assured, if it were Collingwood in this situation, we would never hear the end of it.
THIS!

+1

"Oh I do love to be beside the sea side..........................................."
gringo
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:
SaintPav wrote:
bergholt wrote:didn't we get that second deliberate call against heath shaw? that one was pretty line-ball, to be honest.
yeah, we got two. that deliberate:

and this soft one to dal:

FFS he kicks for the boundary line with no one near it under a little bit of pressure but the tackle hadn't come. Just because the TV commentators say it isn't deliberate doesn't mean it's true, it looked like he had one intention. That was what the rule was invented for, stop slowing the game by having another unnecessary stoppage. Not even the same as when a guy kicks 60 meters and it bounces out. That's when it a mis interpretation.

SinCitySainter
Club Player

Yes the umpiring was poor but anyone trying to argue that there was deliberate premeditated bias is sadly deluded.
The decisions did favour the Pies but that almost always happens when one sides supporters greatly outnumber the other.
It is wrong and the umpire needs to be taken to task for being influenced by the crowd but it is not some conspiracy against the saints.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

SaintPav wrote:
ozrulestrace wrote:
Don't worry, we heard aaaaaalll about it in the last thirty seconds as if they'd had been robbed by the umps.

BTW I finally worked the Filth supporters main flaw-they have no sense of humour, none at all, must be part of the CHC birthright to lose any kind of sense of humour- everytime they started booing the umps, my fellow supporter would say "what are they booing about now?" and my retort was alone the lines of "well, I've just completed a course of interpreting 'boo-speak' and this was you-won't-give-us-a-free-kick-you-f-umpires-because-just-because"

No humour in their response.

There are some decent filth supporters out there who are very embarrassed with the behviour of some of their supporters.
well..i've been around footy for more than half a century ...and i've yet to met one...at a game that is....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
ACTSAINTER
Club Player

Your dead right, Collingwood is involved and we have not heard the end of it!!

"Oh I do love to be beside the sea side..........................................."
8856brother
Saintsational Legend

SinCitySainter wrote:Yes the umpiring was poor but anyone trying to argue that there was deliberate premeditated bias is sadly deluded.
The decisions did favour the Pies but that almost always happens when one sides supporters greatly outnumber the other.
It is wrong and the umpire needs to be taken to task for being influenced by the crowd but it is not some conspiracy against the saints.
Are you sure now? The maggot who gave the free against Milne is the same maggot who has spoken up about Milne. This sort of comment would be said on 100 different footy grounds every weekend.

Which maggots are you talking about...the homo maggots or the other maggots?