Feel sorry for Lenny

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Re: Feel sorry for Lenny

CURLY wrote:Body contact. How did he cut his head? And how could you follow a side that you beleive delibrately gets bad deals. It was 50 because it was late. It should always be 50. He will get 2 weeks reduced to one. i dont want him to but I would expect a player doing the same thing to one of our players to also get the same deal. Hope he gets off but I cant see how.
Late please the mark was still being completed and wasnt controlled. I notice only a few moments earlier Simpkin was in the same process got hit hit high then the players ran off with the ball and nothing no fifty no nothing. Go figure.[/quote]

You really should watch the footy with 2 eyes when discussing things. It was clearly a mark and the hit. Simpkins decision was a free. The other was a mark and then late contact. As I said i hope i am wrong and nothing happens. He deserves some luck.[/quote]

But yet no 50 to Simpkin but earlier in the game Gram was pinned for holding the ball for 2 seconds. I watch the game have played the game at a guess longer than most we get screwed on basically every 50/50 call and in games like the Port and Collingwood we just get screwed.[/quote]

Yep those comments make so much sense. With the way the media is dont you think they would pick that up if true. Sorry i forgot. They hate us too. Now just one logical reason why we would get screwed on nearly every 50/50 call? Just one please?

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

You tell me you know everything. Tell me why umpire ignore Kosi being held yet pay the slightest contact to Dawes Hawkins and so on. FFS the MRP clearly said Kosi had no case to answer as he was clearly being held.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:You tell me you know everything. Tell me why umpire ignore Kosi being held yet pay the slightest contact to Dawes Hawkins and so on. FFS the MRP clearly said Kosi had no case to answer as he was clearly being held.

So the umpire cheated? I thought the MRP cheat as well. Looks like it was only the umpire this time. Logical reason please? Not some sooky crap.

PJ
SS Life Member

Don't know if "feel sorry" is the right wording. Lenny was doing what Lenny does - desperation personified. This was our season on the line and I wish a few others were as aggressive at the contest as Lenny was. If he goes for a week I can live with that - it's GWS who cares? You've got to expect some damage when you go as hard as Lenny does.

I've never seen a bad St.Kilda player - that's just how they are.
CURLY
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:You tell me you know everything. Tell me why umpire ignore Kosi being held yet pay the slightest contact to Dawes Hawkins and so on. FFS the MRP clearly said Kosi had no case to answer as he was clearly being held.

So the umpire cheated? I thought the MRP cheat as well. Looks like it was only the umpire this time. Logical reason please? Not some sooky crap.
I couldnt miss that free even if I was trying to cheat. 6 50's against one for again. 6 goals against from frees none for. Common theme. When we where 7 points down Saad was clearly tackled high by Bartel no free. Ball goes to Stevie J soft 50 kicks to Mackie incorrect free goal game over thats the differance.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
bigred
Saintsational Legend

If he gets weeks then its all over for football with me.

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

I couldnt miss that free even if I was trying to cheat. 6 50's against one for again. 6 goals against from frees none for. Common theme. When we where 7 points down Saad was clearly tackled high by Bartel no free. Ball goes to Stevie J soft 50 kicks to Mackie incorrect free goal game over thats the differance.

Those figures are actually wrong but you go with it if it makes you feel better. Logical reason please?

bobmurray
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:After such a great year he will get a week for sure with that bump. His record at the tribunal isnt bad but unluckily for him just occasionally does some minor thing wrong. One week I would think.
I thought you were feeling sorry for Lenny because he'll never play in a premiership at AFL level.

Saints looking like a bottom 4 team in 2024.
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bobmurray wrote:
plugger66 wrote:After such a great year he will get a week for sure with that bump. His record at the tribunal isnt bad but unluckily for him just occasionally does some minor thing wrong. One week I would think.
I thought you were feeling sorry for Lenny because he'll never play in a premiership at AFL level.

I feel more sorry for me about that. I even feel sorry for you.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:6 goals against from frees none for.
you're wrong. two of our first three goals came from direct free kicks. everything else in your post is wrong as well, but i'll just start with that.

takeaway
Club Player

No case to answer

Teflon
Saintsational Legend

Give him a week off FFS it's GWS and seasons over

Heck give him the rest of the year off

“Yeah….nah””
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

i feel sorry for lenny because he's not going to finish with a premiership medallion. if anyone deserved one it's him - he's spent ten years dragging an entire club up by the bootlaces, won a norm smith medal and a few all-australians and b&fs. plenty of saints footballers have deserved more, but he's my favourite and the one i really feel for.

but yeah, may as well give him the rest of the year off, who cares now?

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

bergholt wrote:i feel sorry for lenny because he's not going to finish with a premiership medallion. if anyone deserved one it's him - he's spent ten years dragging an entire club up by the bootlaces, won a norm smith medal and a few all-australians and b&fs. plenty of saints footballers have deserved more, but he's my favourite and the one i really feel for.

but yeah, may as well give him the rest of the year off, who cares now?

I think he would. Might cost him another B&F.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:I think he would. Might cost him another B&F.
fair point, he definitely deserves one this year, but so does dempster and milney also wouldn't be a ridiculous winner. apart from that there shouldn't be too much competition.

Saintersss
Club Player

He has a 5 year good record, so that could save him. Won't get more than 1 with that record. In reality it doesn't really matter as long as he plays on next year, as you would hate for that to have been his last match.

The Fireman
Saintsational Legend

he will be cleared or it won't even go up.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

FFS MODS!!!

change that f****** quote setting ffs

people will quote quotes all the time and at least with the old way you knew IT WAS A f****** QUOTE and didnt start reading the thing again and stop halfway thru thinking this is a f****** QUOTE, ive already read this!.....and then do it a f****** AGAIN because its a quote of a quote!!!

ffs

and where the hell is the poll option??
what happened there???
no youtube inbeds????

ffs
talk about backwards assed

f*** me, ive forgotten what the thread was about....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Its about wheather you beleive in Santa or not.

bigred
Saintsational Legend

Isnt it about quotes?

"Now the ball is loose, it gives St. Kilda a rough chance. Black. Good handpass. Voss. Schwarze now, the defender, can run and from a long way".....
Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

I feel sorry for him that he's given his all for St.K.FC and will never play in a premiership team.

There's no justice in football :evil:

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
Middo
Club Player

It's about name dropping ....

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

Middo wrote:It's about name dropping ....

Lenny.

Lenny.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
CURLY wrote:It will sum up the AFL and the MRP if he gets weeks. Had to go and he did made a an attempt to mark and made body contact. Unlucky to be a fifty to be honest but then again it is StKilda.

Body contact. How did he cut his head? And how could you follow a side that you beleive delibrately gets bad deals. It was 50 because it was late. It should always be 50. He will get 2 weeks reduced to one. i dont want him to but I would expect a player doing the same thing to one of our players to also get the same deal. Hope he gets off but I cant see how.

It wasn't late as he didn't actually do anything but bump. Accidental head clash and shouldn't have been 50. He didn't arrive late and hold him, he didn't make 2 actions so it wasn't a 50. He may still go because they make it up as they go.

mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:I feel sorry for him that he's given his all for St.K.FC and will never play in a premiership team.

There's no justice in football :evil:

He could play in one next year ! If watters can teach half the side how to kick the ball over summer , there's no reason why they couldn't win next year !

In red white and black from 73