For the betting men amongst us...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Re: For the betting men amongst us...

Has the system generated any tip/s for this weekend Simmo?

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
felix
Club Player

For those interested in systems for gambling go to the Gambler re David Walsh

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=david ... ent=safari

Saint_Ash
Club Player
Location: Either work, home or the footy, maybe a pub somewhere

SaintSimmo wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:I have an 88% success rate. Started the year with $100 and now I have $88.
hahahaha nice one, if you take a look at the site (for anyone seriously interested) last year if you bet $100 on each of the selections you would have finished the year with $1,118 (thats not a typo)

You failed to mention how many selections you would need to bet on to finish with $1,118

eg if you bet $100 on 12 games ($1,200 outlay) and finished with $1,118 then you make a loss of $82

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Saint_Ash wrote:
SaintSimmo wrote:
kosifantutti wrote:I have an 88% success rate. Started the year with $100 and now I have $88.
hahahaha nice one, if you take a look at the site (for anyone seriously interested) last year if you bet $100 on each of the selections you would have finished the year with $1,118 (thats not a typo)

You failed to mention how many selections you would need to bet on to finish with $1,118

eg if you bet $100 on 12 games ($1,200 outlay) and finished with $1,118 then you make a loss of $82
$1,118 is the profit!

$1,700 in bets (17 * 100) turned into $2,818 ($1,118 profit)

And in answer to dave - none of the games qualify under the system this week sadly, but we will have plenty of free soccer, nrl and other afl tips that aren't part of the system, on the website before the weekend begins. (please register for free to access the afl tips)

Sainter for life.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

Hey Simmo, unless I've lost count, your system is now up 5-zip since you opened it up to all comers. I missed getting on last time, so missed those winning tips..., but for some fun I had a little something on the Swines this weekend. :D

So a big thank you. :D

PS: To all those fellow Saintsationalists who might be worried, no I wouldn't want to take any money from one of the club's sponsors..., so I just walked in off the street to the local TAB in Smith Street. :wink:

Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
SaintSimmo
Club Player

Thanks for that Dave, just be sure to keep away from out free tips at the moment, in terrible form!! System going very strong however, another win this weekend with the swines at the $1.91 line :)

Sainter for life.
Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend

SaintSimmo wrote:System going very strong however, another win this weekend with the swines at the $1.91 line :)
I only got $1.80 the line walking into the TAB late Saturday arvo/early evening... :( :wink: