Strangely familiar finals series...

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Re: Strangely familiar finals series...

rexy wrote:I'll watch until the end, just love footy! Happy for mates etc who's teams do well also! Think Hawthorn or Collingwood win it!
I'm with rexy, love watching good footy even without us in it…

Turbo
Club Player

The Storm in the Finals again! Will be following them then onto the NFL, following the New Orleans Saints.

Some time soon.
Jacks Back
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:nbl
epl

plus house reno

i think ill survive
and the money im not wasting on finals im spending on a house instead
:shock: Either the price of finals tickets have gone up an awful lot or the price of housing has come off a fair bit.

As ex-president Peter Summers said:
“If we are going to be a contender, we may as well plan to win the bloody thing.”

St Kilda - At least we have a Crest!
st.byron
Saintsational Legend

6621104 wrote:cannot support any side that has beaten us in a GF, so Adelaide, Hawks, Pies, and Geelong out! Freo out for obvious reasons, Sydney out 'cos Plugger ended up there - leaves West Coast and North. Think I'll go WC, maybe will be a little less hungry next year when they will have an even better side.
Anyone but West Coast. The most parochial, smug, narrow bunch of sore losers and even worse winners in the country. (Mind you I haven't lived in Adelaide) WC fans and the WA media are unbearable if you live there. The only way I found to deal with it was to totally avoid all media and not speak about footy with anyone. A lifelong pox upon West Coast. May their stadium burn down with them in it. May they go broke. May their supporters suffer horribly.

spert
Saintsational Legend

No Saints, no interest. I would rather watch badminton than look at the mob in the final eight. After this weekend, footy is over for me until we start all over again in 2013