Will Gram get picked up? !!

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

God_Nel
Club Player

Re: Will Gram get picked up? !!

jimmy_slats wrote:just a thought if he doesn't get picked up and decideds that he wants to play in america wont he be unable to obtain a visa due to a now criminal record?
You have to actually be able to kick if you want to be a punter :wink:

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

Our culture being questioned yet again over on BF. So sick of it. Iv'e given up defending us. No one wants to listen to facts. They just love sticking the boots in. You can nearly see the smiles on their faces as they type more shyte about us.

Don't think Jason will be playing AFL in 2013.

stinger wrote:not much joy in posting this

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/gram- ... 29du7.html

Can't imagine anyone picking him up now.

Since he is convicted, he might even have trouble in getting to the USA and and playing gridiron.

ace
Saintsational Legend

Of course he will be picked up, the police have already done so.

The more you know, the more you know you don't know.
When I was a young child, I knew that I knew so much about so much.
Now that I am old and know so much more, I know that I know so much about so little, and so little about so much.

If you are not engaging AI actively and aggressively, you are doing it wrong.
You are not going to lose your job to AI.
You are going lose your job to somebody who uses AI.
Your company is not going to go out of business because of AI.
Your company is going to go out of business because another company used AI.
- Jensen Huang, CEO of NVIDIA
jimmy_slats
Club Player

God_Nel wrote:
jimmy_slats wrote:just a thought if he doesn't get picked up and decideds that he wants to play in america wont he be unable to obtain a visa due to a now criminal record?
You have to actually be able to kick if you want to be a punter :wink:
apparently he has been training to be a punter ever since he was delisted just the work on the street can kick a long way but kicking straight that's another story

'WALK THIS WAY!!!!!'
magnifisaint
Saintsational Legend

Best if he f***ed off to America. It's got nothing to do with culture

Posting 20 years of holey crap!
dragit
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
dragit wrote:

Obviously a bit more than too many texts and bunches of flowers.

Now do you believe me dragit on why I had it in for this guy during the season. A person's true colours eventually shows. I was told about this last night. Living bayside can be small world. :) Good on the club for finally running out of patience with Gram. He was with Lovett the night his career went down the sink at his Port Melbourne pad. Perfect role model to have socializing with a new recruit who had a tainted past history but had the type of talent our list craved for in 2010.
Yeah, I would say his off field personal issues have absolutely nothing to do with your incessant bagging him as a gutless player.
The Lovett incident? Really? Pretty sure gram was as horrified as anyone, talk about kick a bloke when he is down.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
dragit wrote:

Obviously a bit more than too many texts and bunches of flowers.

Now do you believe me dragit on why I had it in for this guy during the season. A person's true colours eventually shows. I was told about this last night. Living bayside can be small world. :) Good on the club for finally running out of patience with Gram. He was with Lovett the night his career went down the sink at his Port Melbourne pad. Perfect role model to have socializing with a new recruit who had a tainted past history but had the type of talent our list craved for in 2010.

Living bayside. What does that mean? Do you actually know where Grammy lives? And a few others were with Lovett as well. Basically you have no idea.

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

So arrested again on the weekend.

Sad.

Hope he gets some serious help.

Football is not going to save him.

perfectionist
Saintsational Legend

On the last Saturday of September in 2009, a fluke fly kick turned him from one our greatests of all time to a man with an uncertain future. Good luck Jason.

saintkid
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:
dragit wrote: Obviously a bit more than too many texts and bunches of flowers.

Living bayside. What does that mean? Do you actually know where Grammy lives? And a few others were with Lovett as well. Basically you have no idea.

Plugger66 again.....what a surprise! :lol: What do YOU mean I have no idea?? You make no sense and don't make unsubstantiated assumptions about me....but then this is all you hold you hat on to feel some level of self importance on this forum. I know where he lives and you could only dream of where I live.

gringo
Saintsational Legend

I hope he gets it together. He is spiralling out of control at a pretty alarming pace right now.

WinnersOnly
SS Life Member

It's easy to say "I told you so" but I always had the feeling Gram was a lose cannon and his recent behavior proves that ! What amazes me is the court believes he has an alcohol problem - how the flick can that happen in the current day so called professional environment ? I believed the players went home from training each day exhausted with no energy tit anything else - obviously not?

SAINTS another day older another day closer to the Holy Grail!
Bernard Shakey
Saintsational Legend

WinnersOnly wrote:It's easy to say "I told you so" but I always had the feeling Gram was a lose cannon and his recent behavior proves that ! What amazes me is the court believes he has an alcohol problem - how the flick can that happen in the current day so called professional environment ? I believed the players went home from training each day exhausted with no energy tit anything else - obviously not?
Doesn't take much energy to get stuck into the grog.

I've never been a fan of Gram, but hope he gets his s*** together quicksmart.

Old enough to repaint, but young enough to sell
thefatdork
Club Player

Bernard Shakey wrote:
WinnersOnly wrote:It's easy to say "I told you so" but I always had the feeling Gram was a lose cannon and his recent behavior proves that ! What amazes me is the court believes he has an alcohol problem - how the flick can that happen in the current day so called professional environment ? I believed the players went home from training each day exhausted with no energy tit anything else - obviously not?
Doesn't take much energy to get stuck into the grog.

I've never been a fan of Gram, but hope he gets his s*** together quicksmart.

Likewise. Awful to see anyone derail themselves in this way.
Sad.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:

Plugger66 again.....what a surprise! :lol: What do YOU mean I have no idea?? You make no sense and don't make unsubstantiated assumptions about me....but then this is all you hold you hat on to feel some level of self importance on this forum. I know where he lives and you could only dream of where I live.

Why did you mention you hear things in the bayside if you know where he lives. You know nothing. Made up rubbish to prove a point. A point that has no point. I couldnt give a stuff where you live as long as it isnt near me. I dont like people who lie or who dont have just a little footy knowledge.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Are you forgetting the time about three months ago that Jack Steven was suspended for still being over .05 the next morning after a big night? I have zero inside knowledge but it sounds like there are plenty of both licit and illicit drugs in the hands of footballers.

saintkid
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Why did you mention you hear things in the bayside if you know where he lives. You know nothing. Made up rubbish to prove a point. A point that has no point. I couldnt give a stuff where you live as long as it isnt near me. I dont like people who lie or who dont have just a little footy knowledge.

My final point on this before I start my day. Do you THINK before you write? Do NOT call me a liar on the basis of your immature rationale...."I can't hear things if I know where he lives". What?? Am I supposed to have a surveillance camera on his apartment you narrow minded person?? Socializing, using 'like' commnity services and businesses make people talk. I knew he was in trouble again before yesterday's media release because I was told as a fellow Saints supporter. Gram's personal life is no-one's business other than his but his actions and his conduct socially has been going on for quite some time and that's disturbing. I commend the St Kilda Football Club for sacking him, obviously the ongoing support he has had from the club for a while now has not helped him. He's got to be able to help himself first.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:

My final point on this before I start my day. Do you THINK before you write? Do NOT call me a liar on the basis of your immature rationale...."I can't hear things if I know where he lives". What?? Am I supposed to have a surveillance camera on his apartment you narrow minded person?? Socializing, using 'like' commnity services and businesses make people talk. I knew he was in trouble again before yesterday's media release because I was told as a fellow Saints supporter. Gram's personal life is no-one's business other than his but his actions and his conduct socially has been going on for quite some time and that's disturbing. I commend the St Kilda Football Club for sacking him, obviously the ongoing support he has had from the club for a while now has not helped him. He's got to be able to help himself first.

You said you heard things because you both live bayside basically. He doesnt live bayside so you are uninformed or lying. Take your pick. You also said what happened now justified your bagging this year. How the hell does it do that?

stinger
Saintsational Legend

the guy's an alcoholic........needs support rather than being bagged by the uninformed....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saintkid
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
saintkid wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

You said you heard things because you both live bayside basically. He doesnt live bayside so you are uninformed or lying. Take your pick. You also said what happened now justified your bagging this year. How the hell does it do that?
I told you I don't appreciate being called a liar, especially by an old fool who attacks anyone who doesn't share his opinion and makes out on an internet forum that he is some sort of an authority of the club he follows.

So, you know he is not a bayside resident do you? Well, YOU asked for this:

http://www.saints.com.au/news/newsartic ... fault.aspx

Next time THINK before you post or discredit another person.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote: I told you I don't appreciate being called a liar, especially by an old fool who attacks anyone who doesn't share his opinion and makes out on an internet forum that he is some sort of an authority of the club he follows.

Next time THINK before you post or discredit another person.
hey mate, the guy's not worth even responding to...you obviously have him summed up correctly but don't let him get under your skin...he thrives on that....let him get his rocks off on someone else......

shmic_s
Club Player

stinger wrote:....let him get his rocks off on someone else......
I like to go here...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46016

Middo
Club Player

My final point on this before I start my day. Do you THINK before you write? Do NOT call me a liar on the basis of your immature rationale...."I can't hear things if I know where he lives". What?? Am I supposed to have a surveillance camera on his apartment you narrow minded person?? Socializing, using 'like' commnity services and businesses make people talk. I knew he was in trouble again before yesterday's media release because I was told as a fellow Saints supporter. Gram's personal life is no-one's business other than his but his actions and his conduct socially has been going on for quite some time and that's disturbing. I commend the St Kilda Football Club for sacking him, obviously the ongoing support he has had from the club for a while now has not helped him. He's got to be able to help himself first.[/quote]

You said you heard things because you both live bayside basically. He doesnt live bayside so you are uninformed or lying. Take your pick. You also said what happened now justified your bagging this year. How the hell does it do that?[/quote]

I told you I don't appreciate being called a liar, especially by an old fool who attacks anyone who doesn't share his opinion and makes out on an internet forum that he is some sort of an authority of the club he follows.

Next time THINK before you post or discredit another person.[/quote]

Ha Ha wonder if you will get a reply ..?
Don't expect an apology cause you know he's right ... :wink:

Jack Newnes happy to be a Saint !!!! PS and to hit a target !!!
stinger
Saintsational Legend

shmic_s wrote:
stinger wrote:....let him get his rocks off on someone else......
I like to go here...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46016
:wink: