Nicholas Winmar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

Nicholas Winmar

As a past sponsor of Nicholas, I was sad that he wasn't picked up by another AFL club, even as a rookie.

I thought that he had that certain something, not as good as his namesake mind you, but enough to get to the 100 game mark.

I suppose he will go back to the WAFL, get some games, and reappear in subsequent drafts as a mature aged player.

Keen to keep an eye on his career. If anyone finds out where he is headed, could they give me a yell?

Thanks.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
simon.r
Club Player

Re: Nicholas Winmar

GrumpyOne wrote:As a past sponsor of Nicholas, I was sad that he wasn't picked up by another AFL club, even as a rookie.

I thought that he had that certain something, not as good as his namesake mind you, but enough to get to the 100 game mark.

I suppose he will go back to the WAFL, get some games, and reappear in subsequent drafts as a mature aged player.

Keen to keep an eye on his career. If anyone finds out where he is headed, could they give me a yell?

Thanks.
Thanks for enquiring mate.Nick is in Sydney at present.I spoke with him last night, and he is in two minds about staying there,or coming home to play.Swaying towards the latter i'd suggest.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

simon.r wrote:
GrumpyOne wrote:As a past sponsor of Nicholas, I was sad that he wasn't picked up by another AFL club, even as a rookie.

Thanks.
Thanks for enquiring mate.Nick is in Sydney at present.I spoke with him last night, and he is in two minds about staying there,or coming home to play.Swaying towards the latter i'd suggest.

Surely he wont leave Hannah.

simon.r
Club Player

plugger66 wrote:
simon.r wrote:

Thanks.

Surely he wont leave Hannah.
Gee your onto it Plugger66...very hard to leave that fine young lady,that's for sure.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

nice name dropping pluggsy
you are the man

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:nice name dropping pluggsy
you are the man

You seem to have real issues. I would guess you are the type of person that wouldnt be able to speak even if someone like a Saints footballer was pissed enough to speak to you. By the way Hannah, Nicks girlfriend is such a huge name to drop. Do you know i lived with a test cricketer for 2 years. His name was Martin McCague. Also lived with Darren Ramshaw. Another huge name in cricket and also lived with Dos and Hilley. Huges names one and all. Now live with Nicole, my Daughter. The best of the lot.

matrix
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
you are the man

You seem to have real issues. I would guess you are the type of person that wouldnt be able to speak even if someone like a Saints footballer was pissed enough to speak to you. By the way Hannah, Nicks girlfriend is such a huge name to drop. Do you know i lived with a test cricketer for 2 years. His name was Martin McCague. Also lived with Darren Ramshaw. Another huge name in cricket and also lived with Dos and Hilley. Huges names one and all. Now live with Nicole, my Daughter. The best of the lot.
yet still no one cares

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
you are the man

yet still no one cares

Well some do as they seem to comment. I take it you care as you commented. I thought you would be happy that I saw fit to live with WA boys. They had a sense of houmour. Didnt know it was rare in WA.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

Plugger i couldnt care less who you claim to know or have lived with.... from my experiance people who know famous people dont advertise it those who advertise may know the person but not as well as the advertise they do ...

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:Plugger i couldnt care less who you claim to know or have lived with.... from my experiance people who know famous people dont advertise it those who advertise may know the person but not as well as the advertise they do ...

I will explain again, plugger66 isnt real. If Martin McCague and Darrin Ramshaw are famous then what would it be like knowing Warney? Or even Brian Winton?

Stian
Club Player

Sorry, the humour was too subtle - I still don't get what the fight is about. What did I miss? :? :?

clarky449
Saintsational Legend

Plugger i agree with alot of your things, but in the GT thread and now this, you are starting to get cringe worthy and you usually arent.

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
shmic_s
Club Player

Stian wrote:Sorry, the humour was too subtle - What did I miss? :? :?
Martin McCague's test career.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

plugger66 wrote:I will explain again, plugger66 isnt real.
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey guys, I know some people who should be famous.
I also know some people who should be infamous...
And yes, I once chatted at length with Shane Warne at The Athenium. Perfect conversation I reckon... :wink:

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

I want to know more about Dos and Hilley

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

clarky449 wrote:Plugger i agree with alot of your things, but in the GT thread and now this, you are starting to get cringe worthy and you usually arent.

Well I will change my posting style then. To exactly how it has been for 5 years.

slider
Club Player

this tugger66 bloke? name dropping nobody? check, lives on a forum for saint supporters? check, knowes nothing but claims to know it all? check.

Why would you bother tug? seriously!! if being king of a forum floats your boat then i think you have some personal problems.
FFS go get a life!!! you cant spend this much time posting on every topic in a forum and actually have one....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

slider wrote:this tugger66 bloke? name dropping nobody? check, lives on a forum for saint supporters? check, knowes nothing but claims to know it all? check.

Why would you bother tug? seriously!! if being king of a forum floats your boat then i think you have some personal problems.
FFS go get a life!!! you cant spend this much time posting on every topic in a forum and actually have one....

You seem like a nice guy who just happens to know nothing. You can still improve your mental capacity. It will just take longer than most others. I look forward to you improving. It may take months or even years but you will eventually be capable getting something right.

This is fun and far to easy.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

well done pluggs didnt drop a single name in that last post .... my fishing buddy Bill Gates will be really happy when i tell him about it ... not sure how Obama will take it though

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:well done pluggs didnt drop a single name in that last post .... my fishing buddy Bill Gates will be really happy when i tell him about it ... not sure how Obama will take it though

Im happy you know them. I dont get why people would care who we know. Id rather people say they heard something from, insert name, than a thread on big footy. One of my mates has Hugh Jackman in his phone. he mentions him all the time, jokily. I couldnt give a stuff.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

I once made Nick Cave a caramel milkshake. There.

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
st_Trav_ofWA wrote:well done pluggs didnt drop a single name in that last post .... my fishing buddy Bill Gates will be really happy when i tell him about it ... not sure how Obama will take it though

Im happy you know them. I dont get why people would care who we know. Id rather people say they heard something from, insert name, than a thread on big footy. One of my mates has Hugh Jackman in his phone. he mentions him all the time, jokily. I couldnt give a stuff.
hahahahha
yet you bignote yourself about who you know in three threads ...

matrix
Saintsational Legend

LOL

my mate knows hugh jackmans phone number

just when you thought it couldnt be taken to another level

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote:LOL

my mate knows hugh jackmans phone number

just when you thought it couldnt be taken to another level

Cant wait until they give you a brain. You should see Steve Martin. I think he has 2 brains.