Nicholas Winmar

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Re: Nicholas Winmar

Can we focus on Dos and Hilley please.
Pluggs must have a large house.
Id still love to see a SS big brother style house with all the controversial characters
locked together. P66 stinger joffaboy sainter k clarky redeemer and quite a few others.
Compelling tv. Hugh jackman could make a guest appearance.

dragit
Saintsational Legend

Can't really see the problem with someone mentioning something they know first hand about someone we are all talking about?

WTF, plugger knows that Nick has a girlfriend and that could influence where he moves to, interesting tidbit, hardly trying gain notoriety for it...

I'm sure most of us come on here hoping that some other posters might have some extra insight via personal connection, otherwise its jus a bunch of dickheads arguing about HS reports, which I guess is what we do most of the time.

shmic_s
Club Player

Con Gorozidis wrote:Hugh jackman could make a guest appearance.
Eric Banner?

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Can't really see the problem with someone mentioning something they know first hand about someone we are all talking about?

WTF, plugger knows that Nick has a girlfriend and that could influence where he moves to, interesting tidbit, hardly trying gain notoriety for it...

I'm sure most of us come on here hoping that some other posters might have some extra insight via personal connection, otherwise its jus a bunch of dickheads arguing about HS reports, which I guess is what we do most of the time.
fair call dragit.
and when someone who actually has first hand knowledge or provides some insights or inside tidbits or stories comes on here they usually get bullied off (dwoodrow for instance) by aggro d_heads.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

st.byron wrote:I once made Nick Cave a caramel milkshake. There.
Hi Byron, I'll see your milkshake, and raise you... about 5 years ago my ex and I were stalked by Nick Cave in Ackland Street. (Most likely he was stalking her, not me. :lol: )

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

plugger66 wrote:
matrix wrote:LOL

my mate knows hugh jackmans phone number

just when you thought it couldnt be taken to another level

Cant wait until they give you a brain. You should see Steve Martin. I think he has 2 brains.
ask him for us next time he is over yours with GT, Obama, Lenny and the queen

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

dragit wrote:Can't really see the problem with someone mentioning something they know first hand about someone we are all talking about?

fair enough and i will admit that it is good to hear the inside knowllege but Plugger isnt giving any insight he is just bignoting himself with the old "look at me i know xxxxxx " ..."oh GT remember when i walked your dog" blah blah blah

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

st_Trav_ofWA wrote:
plugger66 wrote:
matrix wrote:LOL

my mate knows hugh jackmans phone number

just when you thought it couldnt be taken to another level

Cant wait until they give you a brain. You should see Steve Martin. I think he has 2 brains.
ask him for us next time he is over yours with GT, Obama, Lenny and the queen

Of those people I dont know Lenny but I will ask the others.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

I'm famous. But I don't know myself well at all.

IluvHarvey
SS Life Member

The best thing about all this is just how easy people get sucked in to rubbish. I can't believe that people haven't realised how P66 works.
I love it! Gives me a good laugh every day. Keep getting sucked in people it's fantastic. Keep sucking them in Plugger!

Oh god this place is hilarious.

"It only ends once. Anything that happens before that is just progress."
asiu
Saintsational Legend

i know plugger66 !
(i think)

plugger ,
were u at the prematch in sydney when we had 'bangers flags'
being signed at the front door ?

i rocked over to your table to say hello
after i was told u were present.
(could of been one of the other 'pluggers' on here though.
... not real sure ... i was a bit in party mode)

.name the ways , thought manipulates the State of Presence away.

.tipara waranta kani nina-tu.
st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

i know exactly how Plugger66 works ... he likes to belittle the average fan with his high and mighty personallity and uses things such as name dropping to make himself seem more important ...

shmic_s
Club Player

Who is P66... could be a forum on its own the way you all bang on about him.

I'll go with 15-20 years my senior, played a bit of cricket over the years, stays involved with the local football & cricket clubs, works full-time, slightly overweight, and a fantastic angler.

Simmo2
Club Player

Plugger66- based on the 5 years of posting, and a somewhat disturbing 29,000 posts; you average around 16-17 posts a day.

Don't you have better things to do?

saintkid
Club Player

Simmo2 wrote:Plugger66- based on the 5 years of posting, and a somewhat disturbing 29,000 posts; you average around 16-17 posts a day.

Yes I have some advice for him to better manage his time. Grab a dictionary and learn to spell. Looking at his last incisive post here, the word is "consistent" not "consistant".

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

IluvHarvey wrote:The best thing about all this is just how easy people get sucked in to rubbish. I can't believe that people haven't realised how P66 works.
I love it! Gives me a good laugh every day. Keep getting sucked in people it's fantastic. Keep sucking them in Plugger!

Oh god this place is hilarious.
I don't know about that. I love baiting the old bugger. He bites every time. Then he gets angry, abusive and mangles the language until you can't recognise it as English anymore. That shows he's the one who's getting sucked in.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
clarky449
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:
Simmo2 wrote:Plugger66- based on the 5 years of posting, and a somewhat disturbing 29,000 posts; you average around 16-17 posts a day.

Yes I have some advice for him to better manage his time. Grab a dictionary and learn to spell. Looking at his last incisive post here, the word is "consistent" not "consistant".
Like that would worry him. :roll: :roll:

Follow me for my expert opinions on Twitter @DanielClark93
matrix
Saintsational Legend

:idea: well when you wake up and roll over tomorrow morning you can ask him for us.

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

matrix wrote::idea: well when you wake up and roll over tomorrow morning you can ask him for us.
That's gold Jerry, pure gold! :D

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
plugger66
Saintsational Legend

saintkid wrote:

Thanks to both of you 2 advising me what I should be doing. Well actually you didnt advise me what to do so I will continue righting on hear until I cum up with other options.

Well Its all about me it seems. Really I have no idea why we even talk about the Saints. Just talk about me. I wont be on here for a while. I am going to my mate Oatseys house for a beer. He played for Sydney as did his Dad.
Last edited by plugger66 on Fri 14 Dec 2012 4:51pm, edited 1 time in total.

simon.r
Club Player

Um,Nick still has'nt decided....

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
st.byron wrote:I once made Nick Cave a caramel milkshake. There.
Hi Byron, I'll see your milkshake, and raise you... about 5 years ago my ex and I were stalked by Nick Cave in Ackland Street. (Most likely he was stalking her, not me. :lol: )
He was sitting at the St.Kilda Pier restaurant drinking his caramel milkshake and reading the bible. I also sat at the next table to him in the NGV at lunch one time. So you can say that we're mates. I've had some sort of influence on him for sure.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Exactly.
Talk about an argument about nothing at all.

MCG-Unit
SS Life Member

Just wondering, is P66 the only one with a massive post count? Why not slam others as well, some who IMO, sometimes swamp the boards with mainly inane stuff. :shock:

Don't mind getting some inside info from time to time.

What was this topic again, oh Nick Winmar (and Hannah)

Hold your ground :shock:
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

"What am I doin' hangin' round?
I should be on that train and gone..."