Joolia anti-semetic and anti-footy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Re: Joolia anti-semetic and anti-footy

StevieSaint wrote:ya'all craaaaazy, we are an experiment engineered by the grey aliens some years ago who have left vital evidence of their past inhabitance of this planet such as the Pyramids at the Giza Plateau and Nazca Lines in Peru...these beings have visited Earth many times over the thousands of years giving people knowledge and giving individuals super powers to create miracles and create belief systems. Simple really.
This is the most sensible post on this thread. Unfortunately for you, StevieSaint, the greys don't like their secrets being bandied about in public. Prepare to be abducted and probed.

I started with nothing and I've got most of it left!
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

While you're up there Stevie, would you ask them to engineer us a monster full back and a lightning quick, silky skilled, midfielder? Thanks in advance.

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:For the record, when it comes to be anti-Semitic, these quotes are the worry:

"some idiotic religious festival"
How can you seriously interpret that as being anti-Semitic? He's obviously having a go at all religions. You remind me of Seinfeld's Uncle Leo.

Sainterman
Club Player

bergholt wrote:
Sainterman wrote:For the record, when it comes to be anti-Semitic, these quotes are the worry:

"some idiotic religious festival"
How can you seriously interpret that as being anti-Semitic? He's obviously having a go at all religions. You remind me of Seinfeld's Uncle Leo.
Fair enough, I thought he was referencing to Yom Kippur specifically, perhaps I missed something?

And really, isn't it more about respecting others beliefs...regardless of what they might be?

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

saintly wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Religion is stupid and who gives a flying F*** about some fringe minority.

Coming from an OP who is renown for being racist, very ironic to call someone anti semetic.

Hypocrite.

Anyway if Jews want to vote do it beforwe hand. If they dont want to participate in our democracy, they can piss off.

As for the footy. pfft :roll: . Takes all day to vote??? FFS

as a Jew, i find that comment in very poor taste. Yes, I will vote, but by using a postal vote.
Agree,

Joffaboy has got to be the most Ignorant ******** ever to have come on a forum, and the fact that he is a father at all is very very scary.

But being the complete twat that he has proven to be, well we just have to accept that the " joffaboys" of this world are just the skidmarks of society which we can only hope
be washed away, sooner rather than later.

tweedaletomanning
Club Player

joffaboy wrote:
tweedaletomanning wrote:
joffaboy wrote:Religion is stupid and who gives a flying F*** about some fringe minority.

Coming from an OP who is renown for being racist, very ironic to call someone anti semetic.

Hypocrite.

Anyway if Jews want to vote do it beforwe hand. If they dont want to participate in our democracy, they can piss off.

As for the footy. pfft :roll: . Takes all day to vote??? FFS
My wife is jewish and that is Extremely offensive to Jewish people you f****** twat head.

I thought you were a f****** moron but this proves it, this is highly offensive.

I hope you don't have kids you f****** ignorant c##t.

Oh dear what a idiotic rant :roll:

The OP labels our PM anti semetic because of some idiotic religious festival. For a start you tremendous tool, I couldn't care less if it offends you that I dont like Judiasm. I dont like any fkn stupid religion. They are all equally worthless and their existence OFFENDS ME.

I stand by the fact that if the jews dont want to vote beforehand and want to label the PM anti semetic, they can piss off. Wouldn't care if they are Jews, Muslim, Christian, Hindu or any other dopey irrational faith.

So take you feigned outrage and stick it where the sun dont shine you incredible idiot. I feel for your poor wife to married to such a fool as you, especially one who would attempt to bring my children into your insulting and tremendously stupid piece of garbage.

You have embarrassed yourself, but thats not unusual :roll:
Oh did it Offend you that I asked if you had kids, oh I'm sorry :roll:

Just feel sorry for them if you do have any, because you aint doing them any favours by bringing them up with YOUR beleifs about other peoples Beleifs.

At what age did you manage to ruin christmas for them, you inconsiderate prick?

And YOU are the complete moron who should be embarrassed, but you wont understand why you should be embarrassed, because most people with your mental ability rarely do. :(

Your stupidity is ASTOUNDING! Seriously...

Oh yeah, you are on my ignore list ( my bad for not putting you on from the first time i read one of your posts)

So Rant all you like, cos I aint reading it, champ!

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Time to lock this one mods. The nastiness meter is peaking way in the red zone. Abusive, nasty and downright unpleasant. Lock it or bump it somewhere else but this has got nothing to do with footy and the vitriol and ugliness on display does nothing for the quality of the forum.

kosifantutti
Saintsational Legend

st.byron wrote:Time to lock this one mods. The nastiness meter is peaking way in the red zone. Abusive, nasty and downright unpleasant. Lock it or bump it somewhere else but this has got nothing to do with footy and the vitriol and ugliness on display does nothing for the quality of the forum.
Totally agree, but good luck with finding a mod.

Macquarie Dictionary Word of the Year for 2023 "Kosi Lives"
White Winmar
Saintsational Legend

Is GT around? That's all this thread needs to go right over the top!

bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Sainterman wrote:And really, isn't it more about respecting others beliefs...regardless of what they might be?
Serious? Do you respect Scientologists? Global warming sceptics? Anti-vaccination crusaders? Racists? Conspiracy theorists?

As long as you don't force your beliefs on others then I don't care what they are. But that doesn't mean I have to respect them, or you for holding them.

HardSaint
Saintsational Legend

ozrulestrace wrote: Got news for you , Judaism was the first religion, long before some Jew ( A bloke I believed was called Jesus) fragmented off into his own religions and got picked up by his own bunch of followers adn there is every chance their religion and faither will be marching on long after Christianity takes a dive .
Pretty weird statement there

You're not an Israeli settler are you by any chance?

SainterK
Saintsational Legend

What on earth...

Get a mop and bucket to this thread, better yet send it into cyberspace so it doesn't have to stench what should be a football forum.

I mean, footy is around the corner, you know 'saint' sational, because it's about the Saints.

Pfft.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:What on earth...

Get a mop and bucket to this thread, better yet send it into cyberspace so it doesn't have to stench what should be a football forum.

I mean, footy is around the corner, you know 'saint' sational, because it's about the Saints.

Pfft.

Yep. This. Mods........are you there? Strange, eccentric and all other viewpoints welcome I reckon. But the abusiveness and personal slurs are particularly ugly.

Dave McNamara
Saintsational Legend
Location: Slotting another one from 94.5m out. Opposition flood? Bring it on...! Keep the faith Saintas!

joffaboy wrote:Religion is stupid and who gives a flying F*** about some fringe minority...

I dont like any fkn stupid religion. They are all equally worthless and their existence OFFENDS ME...

Wouldn't care if they are Jews, Muslim, Christian, Hindu or any other dopey irrational faith...
On a roll in this thread JB... :wink:

Who gives a' about some 'fringe minority'... that doesn't sound like you to me? Funny, but I'm sure there'd be more than one post of yours on here defending the rights of various 'fringe minorities'. Hey, starting with this country's original inhabitants...

Stupid, dopey, irrational... who knows, religious belief may well be missing the boat, and atheism correct, but since neither can ever be proven (especially atheism), and considering the incredible mind-boggling odds required for things to have developed just as they have..., well your viewpoint may actually the one maybe requires some faith...? :wink:
"Hubble's observations suggested that there was a time, called the big bang, when the universe was infinitesimally small and infinitely dense. Under such conditions all the laws of science, and therefore all ability to predict the future, would break down. If there were events earlier than this time, then they could not affect what happens at the present time. Their existence can be ignored because it would have no onservational consequences. One may say that time had a beginning at the big bang, in the sense that earlier times simply would not be defined. It should be emphasized that this beginning in time is very different from those that had been considered previously. In an unchanging universe a beginning in time is something that has to be imposed by some being outside the universe; there is no physical necessity for a beginning. One can imagine that God created the universe at literally any time in the past. On the other hand, if the universe is expanding, there may be physical reasons why there had to be a beginning. One could imagine that God created the universe at the instant of the big bang, or even afterwards in just such a way as to make it look as though there had been a big bang, but it would be meaningless to suppose that it was created before the big bang. An expanding universe does not preclude a creator, but it does place limits on when he might have carried out his job!"
Stephen Hawking, A Brief History of Time (New York: Bantam, 1988), pp. 8-9.
And why worthless???
Pretty much every religion is centred on two fundamental basic requirements to strive for...
Love the Lord your God (for monotheists), and...,
Love your neighbour as yourself. (I find that second one the more challenging.)
So, take out number one, which doesn't affect non-believers anyway, and you have a pretty damn good way to try and live life... religious or humanist.

And JB, not having a go, but a serious question... why would religion offend you?

If I was to answer that one, I'd say something like what offends me... actually that's too strong a word... so what upsets me is not religion, but people twisting religion for their own ends. :( I can't speak for you JB, but maybe that's more what you meant(?)

Besides, can't be all bad JB... didn't you marry a Christian girl...? :)
"God not only plays dice. He sometimes throws the dice where they cannot be seen." Stephen Hawking.

It's Dave, man. Will you open up? I got the stuff with me! -------Who?
Dave, man. Open up ------------------------------------------ -----Dave???
Yeah, Dave. ---------------------------------------------------------Dave's not here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOiG1hAr ... detailpage
skeptic wrote: Tue 30 Jan 2024 8:07pmCongrats to Dave McNamara - hereby dubbed the KNOWINGEST KNOW IT ALL of Saintsational
:mrgreen:
1965 Saint
Club Player

Hey Dick....s Election day named and hooray we get rid of the redhead bitch. If all goes well, bitch will have 0 seats in WA. How great is that!!!

Anyway how pathetic is this thread. Election is called and it has, and should not have, cognisance of minority religious arrangements. Fit in pr...s. and keep your tiresome prejucides to yourselves. wtf is yom whatever

To suggest that an Australian federal election date should be set to accommodate a splinter group's agenda is remarkable..

F..k Yom Kipperfish Election should be tomorrow so we can get effective and productive government in this country

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:
Stupid, dopey, irrational... who knows, religious belief may well be missing the boat, and atheism correct, but since neither can ever be proven (especially atheism), and considering the incredible mind-boggling odds required for things to have developed just as they have..., well your viewpoint may actually the one maybe requires some faith...? :wink:

And why worthless???
Pretty much every religion is centred on two fundamental basic requirements to strive for...
Love the Lord your God (for monotheists), and...,
Love your neighbour as yourself. (I find that second one the more challenging.)
So, take out number one, which doesn't affect non-believers anyway, and you have a pretty damn good way to try and live life... religious or humanist.

And JB, not having a go, but a serious question... why would religion offend you?

If I was to answer that one, I'd say something like what offends me... actually that's too strong a word... so what upsets me is not religion, but people twisting religion for their own ends. :( I can't speak for you JB, but maybe that's more what you meant(?)
Nice creationist rap Dave with a Stephen Hawking wrapper. The odds IMO that there is some kind of interventionist being called God - (depends of course on which faith you follow - and did they all create the Earth or was it only the Christian version? Did Allah also create the universe? How about Rama or Siva or Vishnu and if so who's version? Not sure if Guru Nanak, founder of the Sikh faith in the 1500's also created the universe) - called God who created the universe is totally incredibly ridiculous. Apart from ignoring all of the scientific evidence re the evolution of the species and the Earth, it's mind bogglingly absurd arrogance on behalf of an adherent of any faith to insist that their particular God created the universe and all within it. Did God create Muslims and Hindus too? Fair dinkum - astonishing nonsense. Next you'll be telling us that Noah's Ark actually existed.
Oh and the Seventh Day Adventists who believe that Jesus is returning any time soon and when he does there will be 144,000 chosen ones who go to heaven and a further million believers who will live as immortals for at least a thousand years on an unchanging re-formed Earth paradise, are they nuts? Or not? Doesn't seem any more ridiculous than the notion that God (and only the Christian one) created and is in charge of everything.

Fairy stories.

And Dave, religion is in fact what it is. Not some idealised notion of what it should be. People twisting beliefs for their own ends and power is the central theme of every organised religion in the world. Name me one where that doesn't happen.

And...this thread has nothing to do with footy and should be bumped or locked.

Wrote for Luck
Club Player

When we die we go to paradise and root 1000 virgin Kim Duthies. It sounds a little man made to me. Happy to appoint Saintsational as my imaginary friend and embrace death rather than deny it. This has nothing to do with St Kilda.

Pills 'n' Thrills and Heartaches
borderbarry
Saintsational Legend

1965Saint said, "F..k Yom Kipperfish Election should be tomorrow so we can get effective and productive government in this country"
Effective and productive government, who do you think will provide that? Not this lot of embeciles that we have in Canberra, on both sides.

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:[Besides, can't be all bad JB... didn't you marry a Christian girl...? :)
No. Married a feminist woman raise catholic who rejects its mysogny and hypocricy.

I sent my children to a catholic school because I believe they have should have a choice to wether they believe in religious fairytales or not. they know my views, but I respect their right to choose. One is now agnostic with a christian boyfriend. The other is an athiest.

Religion is a cancer on rationality. Regardless of what mindless morons like tweedledumarse hysterically rants about, the responses in this thread was to the idiot OP and his vacuous thread title. It specified Jews because the idiot who started the thread specifically referenced Jews. My response would have been the same if it was some christian, muslim, hindu, or any other cult trying to run roughshod over our secular pluralist sysyem of government.

But what do we get? Total tossers like tweedledumdiddims insulting and swearing and trying to shout down others rights to an opinion becuase "my wife is a Jew" :roll: :roll:

Who gives a flying fig? This is about religion and its brainwashed proponents trying to hijack our democracy and the right of the democratically elected government to call the election when it likes no matter which fringe minority cult is slightly inconvienenced.

Maybe all the "believers" would like us to be a theocracy instead of a democracy. Worked well in Afganistan under the Taliban. Works well in Iran as well. At least the Jews in Israel believe in democracy over theocracy.

I am sure there would have been some fringe radical group in Israel who were inconvenienced by the recent elections over there. I wonder if they scream "anti-sematism" at the Israeli govt and PM?

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
Spinner
Saintsational Legend

Some disgusting posts in this thread.

People like have pot shots when they feel they are invincible and have nothing to lose. Big lack of respect.

GrumpyOne
Saintsational Legend
Location: Kicked out of the Coffee Shop, Settlement Pub, Cranbourne

1965 Saint wrote:Election should be tomorrow so we can get effective and productive government in this country
Agreed.

All this hung parliament and pandering to minorities bulltish has to go.

FFS elect someone with a majority so we can all go back to sleep and let Canberra do what it wants.

Australia...... Live it like we stole it....... Because we did.
saintspremiers
Saintsational Legend

GrumpyOne wrote:
1965 Saint wrote:Election should be tomorrow so we can get effective and productive government in this country
Agreed.

All this hung parliament and pandering to minorities bulltish has to go.

FFS elect someone with a majority so we can all go back to sleep and let Canberra do what it wants.
Spot on!

Good 'ol Quentin should tell Jool's to F off and call the election for 5 weeks time.

Gutless GG!

i am Melbourne Skies - sometimes Blue Skies, Grey Skies, even Partly Cloudy Skies.
bergholt
Saintsational Legend

Dave McNamara wrote:... considering the incredible mind-boggling odds required for things to have developed just as they have..., well your viewpoint may actually the one maybe requires some faith...? :wink:
Crap. Yes, it's almost infinitely improbable for life to evolve, but in the uncountably many universes where life didn't evolve, there's no-one to ask the question. By definition, when we're here to question it, the probability of us existing is one.

Majority
Club Player

1965 Saint wrote:

Hey Dick....s Election day named and hooray we get rid of the redhead bitch. If all goes well, bitch will have 0 seats in WA. How great is that!!!

Anyway how pathetic is this thread. Election is called and it has, and should not have, cognisance of minority religious arrangements. Fit in pr...s. and keep your tiresome prejucides to yourselves. wtf is yom whatever

To suggest that an Australian federal election date should be set to accommodate a splinter group's agenda is remarkable..

F..k Yom Kipperfish Election should be tomorrow so we can get effective and productive government in this country
1965 Saint

Club Player Posts: 44Joined: 16 Sep 2009, 02:31Location: Perth
I would guess you have vested interests owning mining shares, and therefore want to keep all the profit for yourself.

Listen to yourself. Calling the Prime Minister of Australia a redhead bitch is irrational and wrong.

If you want people to listen to your cause, write here what you would do, and how you would go about it.

Then tell us how you think those changes will affect all parts of our society. Not just the wealthy.

I bet you are not capable, at least some others on here who upset people state their reason, and why they believe it is true.

If I am wrong, tell us some valid reasons without the personal abuse of our PM.

You 1965 Saint appear to have an empty head and are probably bald.
You see, saying things like that is the stuff of kids.

And for what it is worth, I do not mind which day of the year the federal election is.

st.byron
Saintsational Legend

millarsaint wrote:When we die we go to paradise and root 1000 virgin Kim Duthies. It sounds a little man made to me. Happy to appoint Saintsational as my imaginary friend and embrace death rather than deny it. This has nothing to do with St Kilda.
Need a like button for this post.