Banned from Big Footy

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

matrix
Saintsational Legend

Re: Banned from Big Footy

thats ok goldfinger

joffaboy
Saintsational Legend

BF was OK about 10 years ago.

The Saints forum is OK still but the GF was taken over by 15 y.o. halfwits.

Haven't been on the GF in about 3 or four years.

Lance or James??

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)
OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

jonesy wrote:
matrix wrote:if youre getting banned from BF then good lord you must lead a boring f****** life AND be a complete troll pratt
16,929 popcorn emoticon posts suggest you are well experienced to make such claims

:wink:
Got him, yes!

OneEyedSainter77
SS Life Member

joffaboy wrote:BF was OK about 10 years ago.

The Saints forum is OK still but the GF was taken over by 15 y.o. halfwits.

Haven't been on the GF in about 3 or four years.
There are only three posts I like on the GF - Weekly tips and cried expectations thread (until it turns into a port/adel or haw/ess slanging match; the 225 days thread (fast been updated in three weeks or so) and the power rankings - good for a laugh. Everything else is crap but worth a look to see and have a laugh about sometimes.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

The Saints forum on BF is good, I like it. It doesn't have the amount of traffic as here however there are less slanging matches because it's moderated. There doesn't seem to be any posters who start shite. People regularly disagree and there is good and product debate. But like I said, it lacks traffic so it can be a bit boring. The General Forum is what you make of it. If you want a serious discussion then you are in the wrong place. I rarely post there however sometimes have a look for a bit of a laugh. The trade/draft section of BF is extremely good and informative. I enjoy that section more than any other on BF. All in all though, SS is the best place to be for Saints discussion even know you have to dodge quite a bit of shite.

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:The Saints forum on BF is good, I like it. It doesn't have the amount of traffic as here however there are less slanging matches because it's moderated. There doesn't seem to be any posters who start shite. People regularly disagree and there is good and product debate. But like I said, it lacks traffic so it can be a bit boring. The General Forum is what you make of it. If you want a serious discussion then you are in the wrong place. I rarely post there however sometimes have a look for a bit of a laugh. The trade/draft section of BF is extremely good and informative. I enjoy that section more than any other on BF. All in all though, SS is the best place to be for Saints discussion even know you have to dodge quite a bit of shite.

The big issue with the tarde/draft section is the knobs that use it as some sort of referance as to where a player should have gone after there taken. Most of the posters just follow each other so the arguemeny I cant believe StKilda got Wight at 25 when he was never rated in anyones top 50 holds no weight.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
Old Mate wrote:The Saints forum on BF is good, I like it. It doesn't have the amount of traffic as here however there are less slanging matches because it's moderated. There doesn't seem to be any posters who start shite. People regularly disagree and there is good and product debate. But like I said, it lacks traffic so it can be a bit boring. The General Forum is what you make of it. If you want a serious discussion then you are in the wrong place. I rarely post there however sometimes have a look for a bit of a laugh. The trade/draft section of BF is extremely good and informative. I enjoy that section more than any other on BF. All in all though, SS is the best place to be for Saints discussion even know you have to dodge quite a bit of shite.

The big issue with the tarde/draft section is the knobs that use it as some sort of referance as to where a player should have gone after there taken. Most of the posters just follow each other so the arguemeny I cant believe StKilda got Wight at 25 when he was never rated in anyones top 50 holds no weight.
The guys who do the mock drafts are very informative and some must have a role in AFL recruitment such is their knowledge. I thoroughly enjoy reading Knightmare's mocks, especially.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
fingers wrote:
Old Mate wrote:Fingers, you still believe the Dogs should've signed Kosi?
I've never said that????
There's a poster on BF 'The Finger' and I thought he may have been you...? My mistake. He's a Saints man however claims to be a Demons supporter and enjoys a good troll, especially with Filth supporters. He's good for a laugh.
Not me.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
fingers wrote:
Old Mate wrote:Fingers, you still believe the Dogs should've signed Kosi?
I've never said that????
There's a poster on BF 'The Finger' and I thought he may have been you...? My mistake. He's a Saints man however claims to be a Demons supporter and enjoys a good troll, especially with Filth supporters. He's good for a laugh.
Not me. I am Jimmy Fingers - not "The Finger" - that's a stupid name ;-)

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote: Not me.
Roger. My mistake.

fingers
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
Roger. My mistake.

Roger is my brother. True story!

CURLY
Saintsational Legend

Old Mate wrote:
CURLY wrote:
Old Mate wrote:The Saints forum on BF is good, I like it. It doesn't have the amount of traffic as here however there are less

The guys who do the mock drafts are very informative and some must have a role in AFL recruitment such is their knowledge. I thoroughly enjoy reading Knightmare's mocks, especially.
One maybe two would have info then the rest become sheep.

NO IFS OR BUTS HARVS IS KING OF THE AFL
Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

fingers wrote:
Old Mate wrote:
Roger. My mistake.

Roger is my brother. True story!
Mind = Blown.

Old Mate
Saintsational Legend

CURLY wrote:
One maybe two would have info then the rest become sheep.
I think you're being a bit harsh there Curls. I can think of 4 posters in particular who have been doing mocks for the last few years and offer some good insights in their own unique way without being sheep. Knightmare, Chris25, Snoop Dog and Quigley are all very good IMO.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Tough break, Con.

Perhaps a blessing in disguise. You can now use your time more productively.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!
matrix
Saintsational Legend

Yup got me.
Oh no whatever will I do.

Stirring s*** on bf is going to get u banned
Stirring s*** on a saints forum as a saints member usually doesn't...... there's no mods :)

Con Gorozidis
Saintsational Legend

Sainternist wrote:Tough break, Con.

That's spot on. Thats how I'm viewing it.

Like when you don't get let into a sh*t pub/club because you are too drunk or its full or you don't have the right gear on and at the time you feel a bit miffed but the next day you are so bloody thankful to those bouncers for not letting you in.

Sainternist
Saintsational Legend

Con Gorozidis wrote:
Sainternist wrote:Tough break, Con.

That's spot on. Thats how I'm viewing it.

Like when you don't get let into a sh*t pub/club because you are too drunk or its full or you don't have the right gear on and at the time you feel a bit miffed but the next day you are so bloody thankful to those bouncers for not letting you in.
Hahaha... You seem like a top bloke, Con.

It's also a loss for BF that they have barred you from their forum.

Curb your enthusiasm - you’re a St.Kilda supporter!!