2009 Season was over rated

Re: 2009 Season was over rated

jamesmc wrote:
Which part do you not agree with? Or as you put it what is "s***"?
You're a loser.
How old are you?
None of your business loser.

You sound like such a St Kilda supporter.

Now go f*** your self.

samwell

jamesmc wrote:
samwell wrote:So where should we have come? Who should have made the GF ahead of us?

Footscray/ Collingwood
Spanked both at etihad during the season and beat both at the G in finals. Pies didn't even get close to us that year?? Are you retarded?

jamesmc

samwell wrote:
jamesmc wrote:
samwell wrote:So where should we have come? Who should have made the GF ahead of us?

Footscray/ Collingwood
Spanked both at etihad during the season and beat both at the G in finals. Pies didn't even get close to us that year?? Are you retarded?

Bulldogs had us on our knees. They were by far the better side that night [ umpires slaughtered them ]. Had a far harder fixture than us. And i reckon if Pendlebury didn't get injured, Collingwood would've beaten us.

Lucky to beat Footscray, YES but have had enough bad luck over the tears for Karma to kick in.
You are either a Collingwood fan, a manic depressive or both!

We probably deserved to win really, that's the disappointing thing....

And why it seems so much of a failure...

When I think about 2009.. Well, I try not to, because happiness is not the overwhelming emotion... The opposite in fact!

Deserve, has nothing to do with it, you have to execute on the day.
Too many players down, coach asleep at the wheel, big game chokers choked!

You have no idea what you are talking about FILTH TROLL.

Go look at the draw.

Filth, Dogs and Saints had similar draws. Filth only played interstate 3 times and most other games at the G.

Geelong had the easier draw btw.

Colon wood and the dogs couldn't beat us all year from 5 attempts but they deserved to get in the GF ahead of us. Riggghhht dumb arse!

Now piss off you sad FILTH TROLL.

Greg T

whiskers3614 wrote:Lucky to beat Footscray, YES but have had enough bad luck over the tears for Karma to kick in.
You are either a Collingwood fan, a manic depressive or both!
Good post , this bloke could be Jack O Toole...
We were the best sIDE that year .

100 goals in 14 games...Lockett is the key
ShanghaiSaint

jamesmc wrote:I believe because of a soft draw our 2009 season was highly over rated.

The previous year we lost to Hawthorn in the finals by 9 goals.

When the fixture came out the following year, a mate and i , over a few beers predicted we could have a 20-2 win/ loss season.

To be honest the two losses were not the teams we predicted against, but having said that we lost against Ess and Ntn Melb, so it could easily have been a 22-0 result.

I think we had us losing against Geelong and Sydney [ away ].

Footscray had us beat in the Prelim.

I suppose what i'm saying is maybe we need to stop living in the past [ believing we were robbed, and get on with the future ].
Garbage..... so 03 you foresaw us wining 10 in a row in 04? 09 we brought a new game plan to the table no team could deal with... due to the rain and a few other things we lost the GF... don't take any gloss of how good we where in 09... this thread pisses me off.

jamesmc wrote:. And i reckon if Pendlebury didn't get injured, Collingwood would've beaten us.
I reckon Collingwood would have beaten us if they had gotten to play at home, but because we finished on top with a 20-2 record, we got that privilege.

Btw. How did Pendlebury go when we beat them by 88 points earlier that year?

#gosaintas

I reckon the op has a valid point. Let's face it, it was a pretty crappy bunch of teams that year. Hawks had a downer, Coll were improving but not there yet, interstate sides were crap, just us, Footscray and Geelong really. Footscray should have beaten us in the prelim anyway. We looked shot by then and were playing without any dare at all. Rooy flapping his arms about and sooking to the umps got us over the line in the end. Then the clusterxxxx that was the GF. Where was our wonderful captain then? Premiership sides just don't have whinging captains.

And then there was 2010.

Two questions to e opinion:

1. Is this a joke?

2. No really, is this a joke?

We lost 3 games that season by a collective margin of 17 points.... And that includes a goal after the siren in the Grand Final. Outstanding season, we just didn't kick straight on the last day of September. Let it go.

ShanghaiSaint wrote:
jamesmc wrote:I believe because of a soft draw our 2009 season was highly over rated.

The previous year we lost to Hawthorn in the finals by 9 goals.

When the fixture came out the following year, a mate and i , over a few beers predicted we could have a 20-2 win/ loss season.

To be honest the two losses were not the teams we predicted against, but having said that we lost against Ess and Ntn Melb, so it could easily have been a 22-0 result.

I think we had us losing against Geelong and Sydney [ away ].

Footscray had us beat in the Prelim.

I suppose what i'm saying is maybe we need to stop living in the past [ believing we were robbed, and get on with the future ].
Garbage..... so 03 you foresaw us wining 10 in a row in 04? 09 we brought a new game plan to the table no team could deal with... due to the rain and a few other things we lost the GF... don't take any gloss of how good we where in 09... THIS THREAD PISSES ME OFF.
This was the sole intention of the poster. Don't give the F##kstick any air.

Clearly a troll,most likely filth looking at the joining date. Not sure why so many get sucked in by them.

Mods need to look at members joining dates around September 2010 and clear them out.

ShanghaiSaint

the only time we we're lucky was the 2010 pre lim where moondope fraaked up the tackle. otherwise Ling would have run on and kicked that sealing goal. that was the only time since 09 we were lucky!

09 we deserved every shot we got, including beating the dogs. FRAAKING STUPID THREAD

jamesmc wrote: Bulldogs had us on our knees.
No they didn't
jamesmc wrote:Were by far the better side that night
No they weren't. They were almost as good as us but we were 7 points better
jamesmc wrote: [ umpires slaughtered them ].
No they didn't
jamesmc wrote: Had a far harder fixture than us.
No they didn't
jamesmc wrote: And i reckon if Pendlebury didn't get injured, Collingwood would've beaten us.
never got anywhere near us. There are five goal wins and that was done on half rat power.

Collingwood got their heads smashed in by us.

Neither Collingwood nor Bulldogs were within a bulls roar of the Saints in 2009.

Piss off you Collingwood troll.

There comes a point in every man's life when he has to say, "Enough is enough." For me, that time is now. I have been dealing with claims that I cheated and had an unfair advantage in <redacted>. Over the past three years, I have been subjected to a <redacted>investigation followed by <redacted> witch hunt. The toll this has taken on my family, and my work for <redacted>and on me leads me to where I am today – finished with this nonsense. (Oops just got a spontaneous errection <unredacted>)

I really pity someone who puts that much effort into trying to upset other people.

You must be a very sad and lonely individual...

Tess comes to mind.

Strange time to bring this up.

Especially since each and every point the OP made is blatantly wrong.

Claims to be a paid up member for 28 years. I could claim to be posting from a bunker in the South Pole on a computer I made out if a potato. Neither of us have proof.

Begone troll

jamesmc

#gosaintas wrote:I reckon the op has a valid point. Let's face it, it was a pretty crappy bunch of teams that year. Hawks had a downer, Coll were improving but not there yet, interstate sides were crap, just us, Footscray and Geelong really. Footscray should have beaten us in the prelim anyway. We looked shot by then and were playing without any dare at all. Rooy flapping his arms about and sooking to the umps got us over the line in the end. Then the clusterxxxx that was the GF. Where was our wonderful captain then? Premiership sides just don't have whinging captains.

And then there was 2010.

Not all of you are closed minded gutter mouths. :D

#gosaintas wrote:I reckon the op has a valid point. Let's face it, it was a pretty crappy bunch of teams that year. Hawks had a downer, Coll were improving but not there yet, interstate sides were crap, just us, Footscray and Geelong really. Footscray should have beaten us in the prelim anyway. We looked shot by then and were playing without any dare at all. Rooy flapping his arms about and sooking to the umps got us over the line in the end. Then the clusterxxxx that was the GF. Where was our wonderful captain then? Premiership sides just don't have whinging captains.

And then there was 2010.
another f****** troll. f*** off.

jamesmc wrote:

And then there was 2010.

Get a life hero.

jamesmc

jamesmc wrote:

And then there was 2010.

Get a life hero.

Maybe something akin to your life. Spent 24/7 on a keyboard, sprouting your s***, that only you think is gospel.

this thread should just be left to die...sink to the bottom without trace..... :roll:

ps...i kinda like the pav's posts...but not yours jamieboy.....

jamesmc wrote:

And then there was 2010.

What a sad life you must live James, how's having to live of centrelink going for you? also whats your opinion on Eddie's outburst on Goodes?