2009 Season was over rated

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

Dis Believer
Saintsational Legend
Location: The terraces at Moorabbin, in the pouring rain.......

Re: 2009 Season was over rated

Hurricane wrote:I could claim to be posting from a bunker in the South Pole on a computer I made out if a potato.
This gave me one of very few laughs in the last 24 hours......

The heavy metal artist formerly known as True Believer!
IF you look around the room and can't identify who the sucker is, then it's probably you!
mr six o'clock
Saintsational Legend

The season wasn't overated !

The problem for us was our best footy was played in the first half of the year .
The round 14 game v the cats was fantastic , We won , cemented top spot but from that time the way we played got worse , we were good enough to beat most sides , we just looked so much more beatable !
The cats lost of few games after that but were simply preparing for finals , We seemed to want just keep winning . the game V the hawks were we dropped a third of the side , yet we still won ugly . It showed that team had a great belief but our flair was waining !

Saying that we were still unlucky cos i have no doubt that if grand final day was dry we would have won !
I was sitting in my seat under a crappy plastic poncho with my feet in a garbage bag trying to keep dry . Across the aisle was hundreds of cats fans in there full length geelong anorak's , to which i said " geez these barst@rds are used to these conditions" and that was how the day played out .

In red white and black from 73
SaintPav
Saintsational Legend

You must be one angry and pathetic person to come on here but you would have plenty of time writing your crap from gaol.

Go back to your filth board drop kick.

Holder of unacceptable views and other thought crimes.
mullet
Saintsational Legend

While we are going back in time, can we go back to 2004 and change things for Milney.

PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

Not as overrated as this one!

PADDLEPOP1000
Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

PADDLEPOP1001 wrote:Not as overrated as this one!
Incorrect re 2013.

You have to rate something in the first place before you can be accused of overating it!

PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

Apologies!

PADDLEPOP1000
PADDLEPOP1001
Club Player

Apologies!

PADDLEPOP1000
SainterK
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:
PADDLEPOP1001 wrote:Not as overrated as this one!
Incorrect re 2013.

You have to rate something in the first place before you can be accused of overating it!
I rate it...

There.

Officially overated.

#gosaintas
Club Player

Why are you so disturbed Saintpav? Why does everyone who disagrees with you have to be a troll and treated with such abuse? One would think this is your private message board....well guess what twat, it isn't. Others have a view and last time I checked we are free to air it.

Rooey cost us two flags with his sooky Captaincy. Who were the captains of the last 5 premiership sides? No sooks, that's for sure. Rooey should never have been captain, Hayes would have been the sensible choice.

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Why are you so disturbed Saintpav? Why does everyone who disagrees with you have to be a troll and treated with such abuse? One would think this is your private message board....well guess what twat, it isn't. Others have a view and last time I checked we are free to air it.

Rooey cost us two flags with his sooky Captaincy. Who were the captains of the last 5 premiership sides? No sooks, that's for sure. Rooey should never have been captain, Hayes would have been the sensible choice.

Stupid comment but you are free to say stupid things.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:Why are you so disturbed Saintpav? Why does everyone who disagrees with you have to be a troll and treated with such abuse? One would think this is your private message board....well guess what twat, it isn't. Others have a view and last time I checked we are free to air it.

you must actually live under a bridge......or if you are a filth supporter...which i suspect you are... in a .a dumpster...now flower off ffs...to your bridge/dumpster....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
jamesmc
Club Player

stinger wrote:

you must actually live under a bridge......or if you are a filth supporter...which i suspect you are... in a .a dumpster...now flower off ffs...to your bridge/dumpster....

My God you sound like a ten year old.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
stinger wrote:

You sound like a toothless hillbilly. I hear Banjos. :mrgreen:

plugger66 wrote:

Oh thank you old wise one :roll:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
stinger wrote:

and you like a fkn troll, creep....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
plugger66 wrote:

Oh thank you old wise one :roll:

You to can say stupid comments. Well you have already. And thanks for answering on behalf of your other nick. This thread is clearly the dumbest thread since another brain dead said Lockett was no good.

#gosaintas
Club Player

You are wrong there Plugger. I have only one nick and this I it. I am happy for the mods to confirm this.

stinger
Saintsational Legend

8856brother wrote:
jamesmc wrote:]

:wink: ...and i hear a a pig squealling in the background.......wonder if it's his mate gosaintas...... :wink:

jamesmc
Club Player

stinger wrote:
8856brother wrote:
jamesmc wrote:]

:wink: ...and i hear a a pig squealling in the background.......wonder if it's his mate gosaintas...... :wink:
Or could it be Plugger
:wink:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

jamesmc wrote:
stinger wrote:[

Or could it be Plugger
what...are you rooting him too......???...not that there is anything wrong with that..... :wink: :wink: :wink:

Dr Spaceman
Saintsational Legend

MENSA apparently missing a few members for tonight's AGM.

No, they're not in here :cry:

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Dr Spaceman wrote:MENSA apparently missing a few members for tonight's AGM.

No, they're not in here :cry:

#gosaintas
Club Player

jesus why all the hate???? All I have said is that we were shot going into the 09 finals and that rooey should never have been captain. Not so hard...

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

#gosaintas wrote:jesus why all the hate???? All I have said is that we were shot going into the 09 finals and that rooey should never have been captain. Not so hard...

You didnt just say that at all. You said he cost us 2 flags. That is what is crap.