eddie mcguire can go ..

This unofficial St Kilda Saints fan forum is for people of all ages to chat Saints Footy and all posts must be respectful.

Moderators: Saintsational Administrators, Saintsational Moderators

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Re: eddie mcguire can go ..

Jacks Back wrote:Geez I hate that arse wipe macguire. What a total f*** wit. He keeps crapping on about Dawes only because he came from Collingwoood. What an absolute f*** wit
+1.....

.everybody still loves lenny....and we always will

"Freedom of expression is the cornerstone of a free society,"

However, freedom of expression is not encouraged in certain forums.
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

called Roo a "superatar and champion of the game " last week and took the Dees fans to task for booing him On Saturday...and thats just from watching about 5 mins of highlights of both games

Hes not perfect but people hear what they wanna hear I guess

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:called Roo a "superatar and champion of the game " last week and took the Dees fans to task for booing him On Saturday...and thats just from watching about 5 mins of highlights of both games

sticking up for your former boss are you?????....the guy's an arsehole......

st_Trav_ofWA
Saintsational Legend

SainterK wrote:Made a joke about kosi as well, always the butt of fox footy jokes...lets laugh at the guy who never recovered from a cracked skull
funny i was listening to 3AW's call of the first qtr on the way to the Inglewood to watch the game and Brad Hardie and Smokey were both taking the piss out of big Kosi as well ... it seems to be some what of a common trend kinda sad really the bloke just wants to play footy theres no real need to make him a butt of the jokes and sarcastically calling him "the champ"

"The team that wins in the most positions and makes the least amount of mistakes, usually wins the game." -- Allan Jeans

http://westernsaints.wordpress.com/
saint66au
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
saint66au wrote:called Roo a "superatar and champion of the game " last week and took the Dees fans to task for booing him On Saturday...and thats just from watching about 5 mins of highlights of both games

Can be yes but can be very fair too..but then again Ive met him..which puts me at an advantage to you Im tipping?

THE BUBBLE HAS BURST

2011 player sponsor
Mr Magic
Saintsational Legend

However bad Eddie was, and he certainly seemed to have an 'agenda' in pumping up Dawes, he was miles ahead of the biggest tool on the commentary team (and equal worst in the business IMHO with Taylor)

Derwayne the pain.

Moods
Saintsational Legend

I like Eddie. Always have. Reckon he's a funny prick, and rarely if ever is wrong with the info he talks about. May not always agree with his opinions but so what? It's an opinions game and generally (unless his pies are involved) he's fairly measured.

Let's admit it - we would KILL to have Eddie as our pres.

ozrulestrace
SS Hall of Fame

Cairnsman wrote:A mate of mine used to play for Geelong when Eddie was just a Journo tyring to make his mark back in the late 80 and early 90s and reckons that Eddies reputation was that of a Suck-Hole groupie. Used to worm his way into the change rooms after games and suck up to players and invite himself out to where ever the players where heading out after a game. I think try-hard was basically his reputation back then and he certainly still comes across that way in the media.

Well nothing has really changed has it except he now includes bully boy tactics to intimidate anyone who might challenge him on any matter. His mantra is attack or be attacked.

widereceiver
Club Player

Mr Magic wrote:However bad Eddie was, and he certainly seemed to have an 'agenda' in pumping up Dawes, he was miles ahead of the biggest tool on the commentary team (and equal worst in the business IMHO with Taylor)

Derwayne the pain.
+1
A cliche spouting droog.

"Winning's not everything, it's the ONLY thing!" Vince Lombardi.
Sam Gilbert #1 booster - always on the attack!!!
Win more for Winmar
stinger
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:

Can be yes but can be very fair too..but then again Ive met him..which puts me at an advantage to you Im tipping?

no i have never met him...don't want to either........never met a lot of criminals either.......including jill meagher's killer...don't need to ,to know they are all arseholes........

stinger
Saintsational Legend

Moods wrote:I like Eddie. Always have. Reckon he's a funny prick, and rarely if ever is wrong with the info he talks about. May not always agree with his opinions but so what? It's an opinions game and generally (unless his pies are involved) he's fairly measured.

no flower that...i would be appalled if we even considered such an appointment.....

plugger66
Saintsational Legend

stinger wrote:
Moods wrote:I like Eddie. Always have. Reckon he's a funny prick, and rarely if ever is wrong with the info he talks about. May not always agree with his opinions but so what? It's an opinions game and generally (unless his pies are involved) he's fairly measured.

no flower that...i would be appalled if we even considered such an appointment.....

That would have made him a certain president.

8856brother
Saintsational Legend

saint66au wrote:
stinger wrote:

I would suggest it puts you at a disadvantage. He's got you sucked in as well. He was embarrassing on the weekend. Most of us commoners only see him as he is in the media. A joke. Don't care what he's like in person. I will never get in the same VIP tent he is in. 8-)

Eddie is the gallah is he not. Someone more senior to myself said that and i instantly thought
that's exactly what eddie McG is... a G A L L A H !

I turned the volume down on gallah McGuire a while ago. I have him in the same category as Bruce 'that's special' and B. Taylor. B.T> is insufferable and headache material; Bruchie McAV is not really able to enjoy the game outside some kind of contraversy occuring.
Often when the Saints are on the free to air channels i have to mute the volume.

there you go.
Still thankful for the 4 pts last week and the constant efforts of Steven, Geary and of coarse mighty Nick. Looking forward to the young players continued development.

GO SAINTS!

The boy can play and we can build a defence around him that will have respect.
sippo
Club Player

be it Mark Mc Clure David King, Bruce, Derwayne or any of em, they ALL have an agenda for someone or some team. They aint go the brains or maturity to give balanced views on ALL teams and or players.